I regret reading Unabomber manifesto. Now everything seems pointless to me. Whatever I do...

I regret reading Unabomber manifesto. Now everything seems pointless to me. Whatever I do, my power process won't be satisfied and I'll just serve the System. I wanted to be a decent programmer but now then I think that I'll have to go to office at 8pm, sit at my desk and do that I told to it makes me anxious and I have a panic attack with occasional paralysis I'll be attached to one place (city, office, appartment) for the rest of my life with 1-2 weeks per year for vacation. That's very very troubling to me since discovering new places is the last thing left that still gives me joy and kicks. I don't know that to do anymore.

Attached: isaf.jpg (182x276, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2WgLyXP0M4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, I'm sure dying from infections, hypothermia and starvation would be way better.

Just admit that technology is now boring, dull, and mundane. Once you do that, think to yourself "what do I want to do" regardless of the technology involved. From there, consider whether that technology would be an improvement or necessary for you to achieve that task.

Look at Alan Moore. He has no television, or internet, but has a desktop computer. Why? To write it's a far superior tool. He is using technology on HIS terms, not the technology's (or worse, the true owner of the technology) terms.

Attached: moorecompaqpres.jpg (403x292, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_2WgLyXP0M4

Attached: Alan_Watts.jpg (601x800, 44K)

Why do pseudo-intellectuals think that reading the Unabomber manifesto make them seem intelligent? I swear, it's just like Jordan Peterson fans.

How about learning a skill that gives you a lot of profit, so you can afford to take time off whenever you want?

that's not the point on op retard

>reading the manifesto affected him on a deeper level
you must be 18 or older to post here

it's really easy to bait the FBI into giving you explosives

>hurr durr I can't enjoy anything any more because I became so enlightened by reading the manifesto
Yeah, it is.

Because JP tailors his message to whatever makes him more money, and not what he actually thinks is true.
Uncle Ted actually believed his shit, and he sacrificed his freedom for it, the highest possible form of intellectual honesty.

I agree with your assessment of their agendas, but I still don't think that Ted was anywhere close to being right.

well you have a point, I know retarded people that would fake sadness over stuff like this

Why are you brainlets BRAINWASHED by this fucking book and this insane man?

Attached: 1493992871850.jpg (540x540, 32K)

Exactly. You should obviously take some ideas from the manifesto (preferably modify them to less extreme and more practical), but feigning depression and pretending to want to go off the grid while in reality you do nothing is just fanboyism.

imagine actually being retarded enough to be an anarcho-primitivist

Attached: 1491708718787.jpg (352x395, 23K)

What, are you gonna tell me you didn't become at least somewhat sad when you found out 90% of tech was soulless, greedy corporate garbage made for normalfags and it would become more and more closed, secret and proprietary with time?

>greedy
oh no how horrible, people looking out for their self interest by asking me to buy their shit

boo hoo
who cares

>What, are you gonna tell me you didn't become at least somewhat sad when you found out 90% of tech was soulless,
I don't think tech is soulless at all, that's the difference between me and Ted.

>greedy corporate garbage made for normalfags and it would become more and more closed, secret and proprietary with time?
Actually, the vast increase in tech enthusiasts, DIY kits and hobby electronics forums motivates me and makes me thing that the future is very bright.

based

cringe

There's nothing wrong with being greedy. Hell, being greedy is the core of Uncle Ted's beliefs in the self-made and self-sustainable man. Only by looking out for yourself and supporting yourself can you truly be free from the system.

>I don't know that to do anymore.
don't become a fucking wage slave? start your own business. making a living while being your own boss is fucking easy. it gets only hard if you buy into the millionaire meme

It was peasants in the middle-ages(when society was being reshaped that were faced with these problems. The ancients did not die from these ills. As if dying from cancer or heart disease while being fat as fuck is any better.
ThuleanPerspective has the answer my friend

>Actually, the vast increase in tech enthusiasts, DIY kits and hobby electronics forums motivates me and makes me thing that the future is very bright.
Everything hobbyist-tech that matters is already on the way out. All that's left is muh meme-printing and basic how-to-blink-a-led shit that hobbyists were doing in the 70s.
In the 60s and 70s you could build a fucking computer by hand and it would be, say, 1/10th the speed of a commercial one. Now you can make a fucking TTL logic or Z80 computer and it's going to be one millionth the speed and memory of an factory made computer. Good luck interconnecting it with anything modern or running any useful software on it.
The linux desktop is still a piece of shit (probably even more so than in 2008) and still full of binary blobs and proprietary shit everywhere, I won't even say anything about the state of smartphones.
Every piece of modern software is either slow bloated shit or unusable shit, because nobody cares about spending the resources on developing good, fast software.

Being greedy leads to releasing half-baked products based on a thousand bloated libraries because muh developer time, which at the same time truncates open-source hardware options because they can't compete with proprietary in performance and since everything is slow, they become useless as a computing platform.

>Everything hobbyist-tech that matters is already on the way out. All that's left is muh meme-printing and basic how-to-blink-a-led shit that hobbyists were doing in the 70s.
Wrong.

>In the 60s and 70s you could build a fucking computer by hand and it would be, say, 1/10th the speed of a commercial one. Now you can make a fucking TTL logic or Z80 computer and it's going to be one millionth the speed and memory of an factory made computer. Good luck interconnecting it with anything modern or running any useful software on it.
Just because YOU personally are too retarded, doesn't mean the rest of us are. I actually make a living working for a company that makes microprocessors and PCIe interconnects, and 90% of our software stack is GPL (we earn money by selling hardware and support).

But the advertising agencies said that things have never been better!

>half-baked products
Um, sweetie, it's called "rolling beta".

>I actually make a living working for a company
I take it this is a company that closes Wednesdays, right?

>I take it this is a company that closes Wednesdays, right?
I don't understand this reference.

Most businesses operate on weekdays, and therefore most employees work weekdays. I'm calling you a liar, if you haven't caught up yet.

>PCIe interconnects
What is a "PCIe interconnect"?
>microprocessors
>90% of our software stack is GPL
Oh yeah? What software that runs on an open source OS do you use to make the masks?
What do you use for simulation?

>Wrong.
Oh yeah? What can we do as hobbyist techies? Make a CPU? Oh wait no the masks that they used to make Z80s in the 70s are still a trade secret. Can we make PCIe devices? Oh wait no, the protocols are paywalled and patented.
Can we make a custom motherboard? Oh wait no, the sockets are proprietary.
The only innovation at the amateur level are probably FPGAs, and even then the software stack for 99% of them is proprietary and only works on windows, you can't interconnect with other devices because the protocols and even 2000s logic-level semiconductor designs are secret and patented, making commercial open-source hardware an impossibility (the manufacturer would get sued to hell and back).

>Oh wait no, the protocols are paywalled and patented.
Dude, you can find the PCIe specs for free if you have a minimum of googling skills.

>the future is very bright.
The fuck does it matter? So called "diy enthusiasts" do hard-work for corporations. They upload their code to GitHub and google/microsoft/whatever use it for their own profit while original author gets nothing in return.

>PCIe specs
Wrong.

Attached: Capture.png (1895x839, 58K)

They're paid in exposure and experience :^)

You can find them literally everywhere, as I said "minimum of googling skills".

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 14.40.04.png (3134x2500, 682K)

I got a job offer from posting code on github.

>pirated PDFs
Good luck not getting sued when your little project gets off the ground

OP here. I never said that reading Un.man made me more intelligent or "enlightened", why do faggots like you always try to make others look like they take a high road?

like they are taking a high road*
Goddamit I swear to God I need to sit the fuck down and work on my grammar

Why would I publish my project? That would be contributing to the system.

This is on my to read list. It better be good.

Is it a remote job or regular office 9/5?

Dude, it takes like half of hour to read it, do it right fucking now

They wanted me to start working right away, so remote for the first weeks and then move over to the US once the O visa was in place.

I ended up turning the job down though, because working conditions in burgerland is horrible and I already had an okay offer in my home city.

If you can acquire money and land then abandon degenerate society, start prepping, and breed a lot. Your family is worth living for.

Attached: white genocide vs Survival-of-our-Race.jpg (800x610, 97K)

>encouraging Jow Forums to breed their inferior genes
Found the jew.

>don't breed high IQ genes, goyim
Found the (((shill))).

Attached: family in the fall.png (900x600, 971K)

>Jow Forums
>high IQ
You went too far.

>being so mentally feeble that reading one book makes you feel depressed

Read the Camu's

damn wrong button. Read Camus' Myth of Sisyphus (I think that's the English title) and either kill yourself or start laughing at how this is all a joke, then kill yourself.

Why are brainlets brainwashed by smug anime girls (female)? Is it because they are intimidated by 3d girls (female)?

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (960x960, 112K)