Reminder that Microsoft is based

Mass exodus from Linux to Windows when?

Attached: 1529432995247.png (760x665, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgIc7vc4LB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Windows is Non Free Pig Disgusting and GitHub is feminist SJW shit, Microsoft is ran by a Pajeet brownskin and turbo SJWs, so fuck off.

>freecucks damage controlling this hard

Enjoy being poxxed by the CIA nigger dick up your ass, slave of the botnet. Microsoft is not going to MAGA and you know it.

>he says, merely 1 day after Linux was cucked

Yes, I do say that. It's sad that Linux is going down the drain, but that's no excuse for using non-free shit that literally spies on you on behalf of swamp niggers and literal Pajeets and (((them))) and creating targeted brainwashing ads.

Windows is for cucks.

>he doesn't use windows over a whitelisted firewall
Windows only spies on you if you are a brainlet normalfag.

Unless your PC is completely airgapped you're not safe on windows

>go through the trouble of whitelisting every single website you want to access
>can't update windows because update servers are blocked by firewall
>get cucked by ransomware because you're 3 years behind on security updates
Just use BSD like a real man

And what OS is your firewall running on, you stupid shit? Yeah, that's right, a free as in freedom OS.

>inb4 he runs proprietary code on his router too

>Windows only spies on you if you are a brainlet normalfag.
Imagine being this naive and/or blatantly demonstrating his Dunning-Kreuger effect.

This. Linux is fucked, but there are plenty of freedom-respecting BSDs to choose from.

Euro here.
Can someone explain this whole "hating ICE institution"?

Microsoft is one of the major donors to BSDs, idiots.

"Conservatives" think that stealing children from mothers is a good way of preventing that people go to the south US border
Liberals are mad because they think it is a human right to bring your family illegally to the US.

Some people need to actually work you neckbeard

Doesn't matter, free software is free no matter who writes it. Only an SJW would care about who wrote it, just like they only care for free speech as long as people they like exercise that right and others are censored.

/thread

I do work, though. I'm an embedded software engineer. Windows is not synonymous with work and if you rely on Excel spreadsheets at work, you're not doing "actual work" at all.

oy vey a gov agency is using an american product, someone do something!
>I don't think these people even think about what they say or type
>it's not a meme
>they are all npcs

Attached: 1535561868831.jpg (381x511, 32K)

So what you're saying is that I should buy a MacBook?

If you want.

I know it's fucking absurd as fuck lol. And you get funny shit like this, one of these npcs that actually think he is in a position to get a large company to boycott their probably largest and most lucrative customer.... the state....

because x,y,z reason I don't like this gov agency.
it's kinda like trying to get glock to stop selling guns to their police and other cia nigger agencies because x,y,z. they are this delusional.

>npcs
What?

Microsoft is a Indian company that markets their OS as a subscription service

New absolute shit meme made by normalfags for normalfags.

they don't think by them selves and are predictable.
youtube.com/watch?v=LgIc7vc4LB4

they always show up with dumb shit like this.

Attached: 1534993263701.jpg (846x573, 50K)

>non player character
How did this /v/ tier meme leak onto this board? Anyway, being "non-playable" would technical mean that no one takes control over you (aka you're not a pawn in (((their))) game), so why would that be an insult? I doubt that /v/ really thought this through.

>I do work, though.
sure thing sweetie

This was created by Jow Forums on another chan that's not this one.

Well, that trivia plays nicely into my theory that Jow Forumslacks and /v/irgins share a lot of the same demographic.

I want to like Windows but I have a hard time.

>Shitty font rendering, mactype is ass
>On my build smooth scrolling on browsers sometimes stutters
>Barely customizable, want different fonts or such but unless I use Windows 7 I can't do much about it
>Having to install a load of shit just to run some basic scripts on github

It's the more convenient OS but it does have its share of flaws.

Enough of this bullshit pol. This is a corporate takeover. Linus lost his battle when he sold out in 1999. Same goes for any project accepts donations or full time employees from Silicon Valley.

Attached: well_cucked.png (634x852, 284K)

>t. brainlet

>"Conservatives" think that stealing children from mothers is a good way of preventing that people go to the south US border

Knowingly leading your child into the desert where there's a very real chance of dying is called child endangerment and that's a perfectly valid reason to separate children from their families.

NO DRIVERS

>Knowingly leading your child into the desert where there's a very real chance of dying
Well, when you consider that they're fleeing from drug cartels where the only life opportunities is either joining a drug gang and live a short life, getting caught in random cross fire or dying from beheadings, I would also take my chances if I were any of them.

Anyways, my main issue isn't actually the separation, but that the ICE is pretending to be child protection service for non-citizens all of a sudden, and therefore drastically inflating their budgets which tax payers now have to fund.

run by Indian. Based Indians.

>you're murdered if you stay
>your children are murdered if they don't join a gang
>you might die if you cross the border but there's people helping you cross
>probability of getting murdered in the USA is way lower
it's the only logical option

>Why make our country better when we can just leech off another country and make it as shitty as the one we came from?

The US should annex Mexico and make it livable

regular-ass people have no more power to make a country better than i can personally change what my senator does. i can make phone calls and send emails; it never changes a goddamn thing

wtf is ICE?

Immigration Control and Enforcement, a USA federal agency that took over part of immigration duties from customs and border patrol in the wake of 9/11.

they're in the news this year because of the trump administration's decision to adopt a zero-tolerance policy and prosecute all border crossings as crimes, even legal asylum seekers. federal policy is that children cannot be held in the same prisons as adults, so thousands of very young children were separated from their families with no steps taken to keep track of who they came with or where they went. the trump administration backed off of their zero-tolerance policy after weeks of public outcry and protests. they went back to the old way of doing things where they kept families together but imprisoned for the maximum legal time period, then released them into the USA awaiting a court date for their asylum petition or whatever.

Who is employing these SJWs, dunkoff? They are merely mouthpieces

Attached: jewish-interests.jpg (618x618, 81K)

>slavecucks defending a company that doesn't give a shit about them