"Linux isn't dying, it's being killed. And the people killing it have names and addresses"

"Linux isn't dying, it's being killed. And the people killing it have names and addresses"

Attached: 1525833767929s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=8a104f8b5867c682d994ffa7a74093c54469c11f
hashtagcauseascene.com/coraline-ada-ehmke/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

okay this is epic.

okay this is epic

okay this is epic

Thanks CIA-kun

Attached: 0EEB74D524F1460F9F81F0BF91AB7B3F.jpg (601x575, 85K)

>Linux isn't dying, it's being killed
thats even better

Attached: peek.jpg (762x717, 84K)

Quickly run down please in green text
What happened to Linux, the kernel?

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

I want her to sit on my face.

nothing happened to the kernel
linus torvalds stepped down
he surrounded to a tranny hoe
there is a CODE OF CONDUCT

the code itself, nothing happened
just political drama shit

Linus was forced out by SJWs and a tranny was put in charge of the project, then added a massive CoC which WILL strangle any and all developers for the sake of crushing freedom.

>Linus has always been a yelling cunt
>SV companies started to spend development time on Linux during the late 2000s
>Most senior maintainers are now full time employees in SV companies
>Linus continues to yell at SV company employees
>Billion dollar SV companies get mad and they sit with all the money
>Linus is forced/decides to take some time off
>Senior maintainers + Linus also think it is a good time to update the more than a decade old "how to contribute and not be a dick" document to a modern CoC
>Angry racists and trolls on Jow Forums gets upset and scream white genocide

I feel like what actually happened was Linus is taking a sabbatical and an sjw is writing a CoC that means nothing.

Jow Forums is perpetually triggered and is making mountains out of molehills

>Linus was forced out by SJWs and a tranny was put in charge of the project
The responsibilities were left to Greg Kroah-Hartman, a long-time maintainer. What the fuck are you rampling out?

That's exactly what happened, see

Jesus. First gaymes now a programmers. Sjw are like heavy metals, whatever they do, they destroy and contaminate everything

Yeeaahhh, I give it until the end of the year before Linus starts yelling again anyway.

Me too.

Why are Jow Forums posting that Ruby on Rails tranny all over then?

Jow Forums and MS shills invading this board and shitting up the place with conspiracy theories and paranoia. Report and filter these threads

Only transwomen are allowed on projects now.

Attached: C980CC8C3D0046E8A1D4E37FBB1C11C1.jpg (683x1024, 98K)

Go back to Jow Forums

We finally met, mr Albanian.

She is one of the people behind contributor covenant, which is responsible for the template and guidelines they used for the new CoC. She has nothing to do with Linux development.

Jow Forums is just inventing crazy conspiracy theories as usual.

So Jow Forums is lying about everything as usual? Why am I not surprised?

You're right that people might be overexaggerating but its worrying to say the least that linus has left the project (even if it is "temporarily"), I think we all know the amount of bullshit that would've gone into the kernel if it wasn't for him.

I'd like to see your autistic ass try something and get pummeled.

>You're right that people might be overexaggerating but its worrying to say the least that linus has left the project (even if it is "temporarily")
Eh, not really. Last time he had a hiatus, he wrote git.

>I think we all know the amount of bullshit that would've gone into the kernel if it wasn't for him.
Well, Greg is not some newcomer and I'm pretty sure Linus will still be heavily involved even though it will be Greg that signs off on merge requests from the different underlings.

its one thing to be calling 'us' over-reactionary, or even 'racists', but you can go fuck yourself with a furry lampshade with the 'trolls' shit.
I know *exactly* who the fucking trolls here are, and so do you, you cretinous disingenuous enabler of the mentally ill. You reap what you sow, now, Enjoy The Harvest, and don't ever try claiming afterwards, no-one tried to warn you.

>She
>She

>Jow Forums isn't trying to create more butthurt by exaggerating and posting bait
Just look at the catalog. It's full of bait over this. I refuse to believe that all these people are sincerely scared of the tranny bogey man.

Well, that "thing" is definitively not a man in any sense.

I would've prefered Al Viro to replace Linus, but I guess he was even "harsher" than him lol

>What happened to Linux, the kernel?

Power grab disguised of social justice, same old.

>Linus steps down
>replaced by a tranny
>tranny says "pls don't be mean"
>everybody be's mean.
that's the story.

Crazies don't have power of their own, they're just the cannon fodder to masquerade for someone actually powerful behind them. Linux's too important now and Linus was a hindrance so he had to go.

So just conspiracy theories and paranoia. It's just like with the whole gamergate thing. A bunch of nothing

Linux powers Android and most servers and its development is basically in steady state, just fix things and add drivers as needed, perfectly suitable for corporate NPC drone work.

But it's bad optics to just fire Linus because. Better to wrap it up in some sweet sweet social justice about the mean things he says and add a throbbing big purple CoC and all the useful idiots will eat it up, just see HN.

>conspiracy theories
there are major corporate interests in taking over the Linux kernel and compromising it, these trannies and SJWs are just the way they get their foot in the door and come up with an excuse to deny freedom.

He's not fired and he passed ownership to a trusted developer. The tranny isn't in charge of accepting commits

Corporations been donating money and code to the kernel for years.

>The tranny isn't in charge of accepting commits

Well of course not. They actually want the kernel to keep on working.

>Corporations been donating money and code to the kernel for years.

Indeed, and this is just the official stamp that Linux is their bitch now.

Linux will be officially "bought" by a large company like Google or Amazon by 2025, using this SJW nonsense as a battering ram to crush any dissent or competition when it comes to the code

How so? You keep saying that without giving good reasons. The kernel is under GPLv2 so it can't be anyone's bitch

Another /v/edditor speaking garbage. Kill yourself

why would they buy it when they can use the source code for free

linus wouldn't sell it

Are people here just pretending that Greg Kroah-Hartman is just going to drive the kernel down the drain or what? He's a long time kernel developer (since the fucking nineties) and has become a close personal friend of Linus, for fuck's sake. Not to mention that he's been in charge of the stable branch for many years.

If anyone is to be trusted to continue Linus' legacy, it's fucking him. Not to mention, that Linus is only taking a sabbatical... the last time he did this he wrote fucking git.

t. (((shill)))

>Not to mention, that Linus is only taking a sabbatical...

I wish that were it, but it doesn't explain the completely out of character email and the explicitly politicized CoC (as its author doesn't hide and rather flaunts in twitter). There's something else going on, but I guess we'll have to wait for a bit.

>but it doesn't explain the completely out of character email
He was told by senior maintainers (aka close colleagues and friends) to knock off the drama.

>the explicitly politicized CoC
Compared to the old CoC, it's barely different. It only explicitly states that you shouldn't focus on sex, race, gender, etc. in communication.

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=8a104f8b5867c682d994ffa7a74093c54469c11f

>(as its author doesn't hide and rather flaunts in twitter)
The author is a die-hard SJW, just like the rest of the literal cultural marxists that have been dominating the FSF and free software movement for decades... Why are people even surprised?

based

>And the people killing it have names and addresses
Those things don't count as "people" and not because of what they are doing to Linux.

jesus those milkers

t. Retarded Jow Forums user

ALBANEC

MUH POL CONSPIRACY

Attached: 1537253377011.png (586x5879, 633K)

>
>literal cultural marxists that have been dominating the FSF and free software movement for decades..
absolutely false
This shit has happened in the last 2-3 years from Google transplants injecting themselves into the community

He never yelled at anyone. Are you stupid?

Attached: bill-gates.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

>You live in a bubble
>coming from a white gay dude that doesn't understand how shit works lol

It’s amazing, I feel your faggotry through your words

>xer

WHAT
THE
FUCK
Heard that dudes voice for the first time. Hahaha. This is super gay as fuck. Fucking trannies should kill themselfs

hashtagcauseascene.com/coraline-ada-ehmke/

Attached: grin.jpg (600x791, 426K)

Wow. An angry tranny. Wake me up when the Linux kernel starts to suffer because of the CoC

don't worry, they all do eventually

Attached: 265 (1).gif (345x259, 1.14M)

To keep other people from using it without paying dumbass

okay I'll contact you in exactly one year from now when it goes to shit.

That is literaly all they do, post shit sources and yap on about the same conspiracies. They are almost all conspiritards. There is very little that they point out that is worth thought and looking into