ReCAPTCHA solution brainstorm

Friendly reminder that the rest of Jow Forums expects the Technology board to do something about the terrible and outrageous reCAPTCHA system.

Attached: 1536806864261-g.png (982x469, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hcaptcha.com/
thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
capy.me/products/puzzle_captcha/
pastebin.com/VdWBfpW2
webmshare.com/EKA7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are already tons of alternative verification systems that don't rely on Google, Hiroshimoot just doesn't care

Just buy a pass poorfags

If the CAPTCHA were easier than less people would buy a pass.

Because theres literally no other reason to buy a pass.

1. Get Jow Forums X
2. Enable "No Script Captcha".
3. ???
4. Profit.

I suggest we promote hCAPTCHA as an alternative. It's non-Google, snappier JS code, actually pays the website host per verification.

hcaptcha.com/

Attached: 1537232878249-pol.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Do you know of an Android solution?

Clover

yeah, its called fucking off you filthy phone poster

Please stop with this meme. Everyone has a right to post on Jow Forums. It shouldn't be just for people sitting at home with their desktop in front of them. What if you are in the middle of something important and need to report it remotely? Or you just want to kill the two hour trip you take on the train each morning?

Only way to counter it would be an even larger botnet that can solve captchas on its own

>paying to give your info to a gook

>he still thinks Hiroshima Nagasaki cares about this website

>Or you just want to kill the two hour trip you take on the train each morning?
read a book nigger

test

I read books too. But sometimes I need to tell the world something important.

>either give me money so I can store your posting history goy or connect to Jewgle to post

Well he did improve the report system.

I think that was first 'update' we've seen to Jow Forums since he took over.

How do we contact Hiro or tech staff to ask them to implement an alternative system?

You don't, because even if you did he wouldn't care/listen.

I think the only reason the report system was updated was to make the mods job easier.

Why would you care? Pay for the pass with Bitcoin and only ever visit Jow Forums via a VPN. That data has zero value.

I'll like to put a case forward for it regardless.

stop conforming to the globalist agenda

What VPNs are not currently banned from Jow Forums?

>twitterspeak
out

buy a pass

Can you please elaborate? I don't understand your point there.

They already store your posting history you idiot

poorfag

If I told you that then they'd be banned within the next month.

Oh thanks. Not very convenient then for the average user. The message I'm receiving here is: if you are an ordinary person with something to tell the world, Jow Forums does not want you, unless you have money for a desktop computer, knowledge about Bitcoin and VPNs, money for a pass and avoid wrongthink.

They want you concerned about something - anything as long as it isn't THEM they can keep controlling you from behind the scenes. And when everyone looks like everyone else how can you tell them apart anymore??? Yes, that's right, I'm talking about the JEWS.

I don't see how that's relevant to my post though. This is a legitimate problem. Those in favour of empowering others to speak their mind on one of the last remaining platforms for free speech on the web should be wholeheartedly in favour of abolishing the atrocious verification system.

The wordfilters are his legacy

Most VPNs are merely blocked, not banned. You can post via them with a pass.

What are some good non-US non-EU VPNs?

thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/

Not really. I just come here when something Jow Forums related fucks up, lurk some threads, get the fix, then go back.

so everyone of those is shit

If you have brain problems and are incapable of interpreting data presented to you, yes.

no no no see, it ties in perfectly: what better way to control the internet than to annoy the hell out of everyone? Captchas, yes, no one likes them, but somehow everyone has grown complacent with them. Why? Because when you use your google account you aren't punished with captchas, not near to the exent those are who value their privacy. "Sign up with google+ so we can track everything you do online and you'll never have to see another captcha" VS. "hide from us and we'll punish every move you make; every site you visit will be hell on earth." It's no conspiracy that they punish those who use privacy addons: slower fading squares, more failed attempts, not allowed to use the audio version. They sell captcha under the guise of stopping bots, but how does any of this STOP bots? It doesn't. Bots don't get tired, bots don't get irritated. It's all LEGAL SLAVE LABOUR. WE ARE PICKING COTTON FOR THE FUCKING GOOGLE PLANTATIONS AND NO ONE WANTS TO ADMIT IT. No one wants to admit that even after all this time, a simple text captcha is more than enough to thwart most bots.
capy.me/products/puzzle_captcha/
If something like this is good enough for a site that trades currency daily why is it not good enough for an image board? It's merely an example but one of the nicest ones.

This is some advanced-level shitposting.

the jew recoils in pain. A decisive blow has been stricken upon him and his ken

Yes I know all that you bastard. I wasn't going against it. I'm in favour of abolishing the current system and replacing it with something better. My question is - how do I get in contact with Hiro or the tech team to put forward the suggestion?

Because it's an appalling system that is almost unusable for casual users, especially if you don't have money to waste.

You don't he's under jewish mind control. Yes it's possible

Your best bet is to vacate to infinity chan and advise others to follow. This site is past its prime

Do what?
It's Jow Forums's #1 money maker.

Infinitychan does not seem to work for me on Overchan and Clover.

That's literally just the same captcha but with more steps

Source?
See my suggestion above about hCAPTCHA.

>but with more steps
You click 3-4 images and it works every single time.

Regular Captcha = Slow fading images, grainy images, 50% chance of it being wrong despite clicking all images.

It is not "literally" the same at all. I've have 0 trouble posting every since I switched. With regular captcha I almost wanted to stop using Jow Forums completely. It made a world of a difference.

cuck

>actually pays the website host per verification.
Get this to hiro right away!, hes going crazy with these forced ads

go to infinity chan then if you don't want to be cucked

Why are you here then?

>Technology
I thought this board was all about posting qt traps on Discord and jerking each other off over our desktops?

And it doesn't even work. It randomly accuses me of being a robot and claims I did it wrong even though I got the checkmark all the fucking time and then only gives me the really slow fading out ones to discourage me from even trying.

i think Jow Forums is overwhelmingly negative and furious nowadays because of fucking captcha
FUCK

FUCK

lmao you don't remember old Jow Forums

>guro

This should become a general honestly. It needs more awareness.

Attached: 1536866269098.jpg (607x607, 28K)

It concerns me that the other year they were asking for pictures of military helicopters

This.

i feel like i spend most of my life completing recaptchas

the recaptcha is always much longer than the time spent writing the post

fix it for fuck's sake

Sometimes I get so pissed off at the captcha I don't even post. I swear sometimes I will get 10 in a fucking row before they let me post and I do them all correctly

Attached: IMG_20180908_234010.jpg (790x593, 79K)

>improved report
>added a Jow Forums posting clause to activate SJW wrongthink response team
wtf i love chinkmoot now

buy a pass

You are training Google's AI Neural Networks when you select the images
>select all Cars
Because they need to get the selfdriving cars trained asap

Attached: IMG_20180809_204035.jpg (500x374, 26K)

How is it training the network if it needs to already know which images are cars in the first place to validate the captcha?

this guy gets it

it doesn't "know" it makes an educated guess

pastebin.com/VdWBfpW2

Attached: Desktop 08.24.2018 - 21.50.12.01.webm (378x614, 647K)

>Regular Captcha = Slow fading images, grainy images, 50% chance of it being wrong despite clicking all images.
are you a computer lol?

baszom

This is my typical experience. 40 seconds to post.
webmshare.com/EKA7w

Menj az anyƔdba, Sanyi

DONT CARE LOL

>phoneposter
Good, fuck you.

keep making threads about the captcha being fucking awful and demand changes

chinkmoot will never listen if nobody is saying anything.

chinkmoot is adding new ads to Jow Forums if you haven't noticed it

Attached: 1520481610820.png (1059x354, 505K)

Why?

holy fucking poorfag
also clover doesnt have this problem

>you are a poorfag if you aren't paying to post and letting a chink collect your credentials and credit card information
YIKES

Attached: 1519942643929.webm (1200x800, 2.26M)

Of course we've noticed, moron, they either delete threads related to it or move them to /qa/

The real solution is to make a new Jow Forums, becuase this board went full shit

>using google captcha so google tracks you
>using google captcha so you are mad
>using google captcha so you buy Jow Forums pass
>paid content

Why are people still using this shitty website.

It makes a guess and an average on all answers. Usually you can select an incorrect one and it will accept it as real. I always do it because fuck Google.
On this captcha it asked for buses and I selected a fucking boat

Because no real alternatives.

Delete cookies for every domain that contains google and also gstatic, the captchas will work again for a few hours.

Thread immediately deleted on Jow Forums immediately following this post.
What could the mod mean?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-19-21-51-13~01.png (1080x370, 83K)

Why google keep thinking i'm a robot, shouldn't they have a better system to recognize someone that is just having a really fucking hard time trying to figure out what a road is.

They ofc know you aren't a fucking robot. They just want u as slave for training their image recognition software for free.

SHUT IT DOWN

THE GOYIM KNOW

>paying for 14 year olds to call me a faget

I can just talk to my kids for free

Attached: iamnotgoodwithcomputer.jpg (480x376, 78K)

phone posting detracts from the comfy, homely, neckbeardy feel of posting here from a fat desktop PC.

thats literally what the post is. phonefags aside, its even a problem on good computers. who the fuck would defend this?

20 bucks a year to support my favorite website in the whole universe

You tweet at him and link him threads

I guess I'll have to join Twitter.

THIS

fuck google

Attached: 130n36815eDbhAM.jpg (568x419, 54K)

What's the setup for ubo/umatrix in order to get it to work? All I get is "reload page" message when noscript captcha is enabled.