Meanwhile in bizzaro Jow Forums

meanwhile in bizzaro Jow Forums

Attached: 1537308315451.jpg (334x371, 35K)

I use chrome

I genuinely support the addition of the CoC to the Linux project

I love Apple

Windows is genuinely bad and I'm not even memeing

My CoC is a .tex with no CSS

I love gaymen

corruption of champions for Linux?

Attached: 1533017754016.gif (320x240, 712K)

those pink-haired trannies sure make valuable contributions to FOSS.

Urgh. I can't believe I had to migrate to fucking Jow Forums of all places just to find a community that doesn't suck DRUMP'S cheetodick

I have a thin and light laptop. The point of having a laptop is portability.

sorry, even on bizarro Jow Forums, flash is still dead

I am so tired of these forced automatic updates that lock me out of my computer on OpenBSD. If it weren't for muh games and PuffyOffice I would had already uninstalled this proprietary botnet.

tfw no super deepthroat

Attached: rip.jpg (258x257, 13K)

I fucking hate open source! How can you trust someone who makes their code available to everyone?

i use eclipse on linux

install windows

>increased 30% CPU perfomance after the spectre and meltdown patch

How can Intel be so based?

Intel truly is the best! The Jews deserve all support we can give them to get rid off AMD's monopoly!

how can we force openbsd to respect women

What happens in bazarro world stays in bizarro world!

Attached: med_1473917001_image.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Attached: 1383251230670.jpg (355x142, 9K)

unironically this. why is being nice controversial now? the kernel mailing lists are brutal (not that anyone here on /v/ would know) and it scares away anyone who isn't already part of the project.

he looks so happy in his new video. I'm glad he's doing well.

Attached: 1510526011814.jpg (474x647, 19K)

I wish more computers used the x86 architecture, the code is much more compact than the 68kk we have.
But AmigaOS software is not compatible with th x86, so the business and consumers will never move.

This got me right in the feels

hello friendly Jow Forums users, i see that we are having a calm an productive conversation and suggesting that each user purchase and use the best parts and products for their use and situation, we would never argue over basic facts hold on to brand loyalty despite reason, right?

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-S8-2.jpg (660x506, 40K)

Based nvidia’s new card is

>2018
>Year of the Linux desktop

Intel dindu nuffins

arch is so bloated, smart linux users run ubuntu with gnome. dumb kids install arch and i3 and think they know shit about computers.

>2018
>not using MINIX3
What are you a archtard?

Apple is straight

2019 YEAR OF THE WINDOWS DESKTOP

I am genuinely happy and don't hide behind several layers of ironic shitposting to bury feelings if irrelevance and helplessness.

how many layers of irony is this

I report all bigots begin paedohater, paedophilie is normal and dating 9 years old girl

glad nvidia pushed their drivers to the kernel Linus accepted then without change request and thanked them for following the kernel writingsryle guidlines

this but unironically

Wow this quad core nvidia 2080ti on 7nm is amazing it gets 4k 120hz with real time raytraced rtx graphics no half ass raster hybrid shit here
10nm skylake is amazing as well this 64 core 5ghz 9900x i9 is fucking dope
Would Sucks to be a amd Zen dozer fag stuck on 14nm with a piddly 28 core cuck CPU with a bunch of security holes and terrible thermals
Vega came out like 2 years ago and aged so bad it was fast initially but that old ass gddr5x ram really bottlenecked it but at least it sipped power and was cheap as fuck.
Also I'm getting into this weird thing called cryptocurrancy mining and trying to make back some $$$ after the great singularity crash of 2018 man I'd hate to think what would happen if things bad turned out differently
Remember Apple? I wonder where Steve jobs is now after Xerox bought him out.
Also who's hyped for the new Sega mega cast x pro? 8k graphics and real time raytracing oh boy I bet those pc shits are jealous.
Oh well time to suft the Web on my 1gbps nbn fiber connection while jerking off the 20" donga on my waifus ever expanding bosoms.
Feels great NOT being a 28 year old virgin

Attached: 1537312627264.gif (680x568, 316K)

>new linux CoC replaces "be excellent to each other" to "1488 gas the kikes race war now"
LITERALLY SHAKING

Those cringey social justice blacks are at it again with their anti nazi leftist bullshit again I hate this timeline I wish Hitler didn't win so I'd never have to see another happy white country ever again just to shut those fucking idiots up!

Lol how fucking cucked are those Indians? Imagine having to shit in a bowl of water. POO IN STREET, PAJEET, POO IN STREET!

Quad-core 4 lyfe

I love that Happy Video Game Chad does hardware reviews now.

I am successful

Because just like Yugioh, Pokemon and DnD are all satanic tools of Satan and PVRE EVIL to white suburban soccermoms; so can everything be considered racist or *-ist for neophyte leeches with enough drive, powerlust and loose morals.
The code in itself is good. Its good to be nice. But when you make open ended rules, you're inviting mediocre but charismatic people to lord over everyone else because of mob rule.

Have you ever been on a discord server or forum with extremely powerhungry mods that will timeout you because you were being "disruptive" if you speak or "not collaborative" if you dont?
Same thing but this time your whole career depends on a handful of blue checkmarks and their cult followings.
Dont speak out of line.

Attached: 1534251794473.jpg (446x604, 65K)

I'M WHITE