Firefox 62.0 here, anyone know how to get rid of this new bookmark animation? Which flag in about:config is responsible?

Firefox 62.0 here, anyone know how to get rid of this new bookmark animation? Which flag in about:config is responsible?

Attached: lolzilla.gif (408x278, 27K)

bump

Haha nigga who tf still uses firefox??? Get chrome instead of using that shit lol

>I need animations when I bookmark something~*~*

Holy fuck I hate designer cunts who create literally no value whatsoever.

>chrome

Attached: xde.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I literally said I want to get rid of it, no I dont want the animation you pleb

use classicthemerestor... wait a sec...
edit the source code to remove the animation and recompile, you only need the repository, about 25gb of disk space, 12gb of ram and about 15minutes on a new machine. as you can see mozilla made things very easy for anyone that want to customize their browser :)

Why would you remove the animation?

I'm pretty sure its a single flag thats responsible, I just dont know which one it is.

I've disabled all the animations, it just makes it snappier and the UI less cluttered. I dislike the whole material design paradigm.

>about:config entry to disable animation
>on quantum
nice joke, almost as funny as the people in charge of firefox.
good luck in your endeavor.

>not using qtebrowser

>current year
>not using icecat

No offence but have you even used firefox? You can disable all the cosmetic animations using flags, I've done so myself. Its because 62.0 is rather new so I dont know which flag is responsible for this NEW UI change

>press shift-F2
>FUCKING NOTHING HAPPENS

STOP
REMOVING
FEATURES

Read again you fucking retard

wot

>Oh, my bad user desu

That's because numale JS webdevs are in charge of the new activity-stream newtab/home/library project. Just install Firefox 60 ESR. It also has the new cancerous library-stream shit but atleast they don't change it every release so your modifications stick.

Too bummed out to downgrade, it was a mistake to update it in the first place, damn, how would I have foreseen this UI fuckery

>disable all
clearly, that's why you came onto an anonymous oil painting board for help.

how hard is it

Attached: s2.png (1145x34, 3K)