I waited a year because of delays, and eoe. The 2080 is literally just 1080ti performance at a higher price...

I waited a year because of delays, and eoe. The 2080 is literally just 1080ti performance at a higher price. Rtx isnt even available, wtf is this launch? Will the price ever come down?

Attached: 9c8278b38a30d61cf7dbc418277efd4f_XL.jpg (1200x589, 94K)

end of evangelion has been out for ages

Facts.

1) 2080ti is the most powerful GPU in the world

2) Its still very early, wait a few months for better drivers and games to start popping up using this amazing tech.

3) Its an enthusiast card, if you are not happy you can buy a 1080ti or 1070, stop crying like a bitch because you want the latest tech without paying premium for it.

3) AMD has nothing to offer for a long while so the price wont come down for at least 9 months.

Youre 1, 3 and 4 points dont relate to my post at all.

On 2) driver optimisation wont increase performance that much, its game optimisation that will and only rtx features at that.

> shitting on the only user to give your shit thread a reply while saying driver optimization doesnt increase performance

have fun being a brainlet

You can't even count to 4, retard.

And 20xx are at meme pricing so they can shove 10xx out the door at 2016 MSRP because they have hundreds of thousands of GPUs left.

And no doubt a price drop will happen at vega 2 launch. Its all super pre planned

>"having a concept of money and price/performance is a poorfag thing"
Whew absolute state of 2080 card holders

Literally just wait for the price to drop when third parties make better, cooler versions

It's not that hard just stick with your 1080 for another 6 months or so

Price/Performance is a literal meme metric invented by Poorfags to justify buying overpriced low tier garbage like the gtx xx60 tier cards

Price and performance bullshit aside does anyone else think the card looks like pure sex? Infinitely better than the tessellated blower of the 10 series.

>Will the price ever come down?
Yes, like every other component ever.

>The 2080 is literally just 1080ti performance at a higher price.
Yeah the 2080 has no reason to exist. 2080 Ti does, but its certainly not worth it YET.

The way goys are meant to be drained

Attached: what went wrong.png (1824x734, 82K)

In UK, staying at 1080p, my new build soon worth going 1080ti over 2080 to save a few quid? With an 8700k?

Its quite a scam Nvidia is pull there. ~40% extra cost for same performance as 1080ti and higher power consumption.

The only saving grace is the RTX, which is not even available. And possibly the tensor cores which hypothetically could be used for AI modeling for future games with Artificial Intelligence can run on.

I have some hope that nVidia will release a general purpose AI for NPC interactions.

just buy it

>JUST WAIT

nvidia edition

>Will the price ever come down?
just buy it goyim

>8700k
housefire meme cpu

The 1080Ti has 11gb VRAM while the 2080 only has 8gb

Why did Nvidia gimp the VRAM for these new class of cards?

>paying over 200 bucks for a gpu

Attached: 1525125315360.jpg (542x537, 44K)

>Rtx isnt even available, wtf is this launch?
That's because despite the horrible frame rates, ray tracing looks like shit. The real time ray tracing useless low sample bullshit. That's why Nvidia ordered game devs to delay it, so that people would buy the RTX cards

But it has lower consumption by a significant margin?

I was planning on getting the RTX 2070... until i realized the 2080 is on par with the 1080. So that means the 2070 will flunk hard.

I bet people qho pre ordered it are kicking themselves now.