Allegedly died over a month ago

>allegedly died over a month ago
>still no obituary
>still no funeral
Hmm.

Attached: 062a21e47955634968ddcd3090c28a2c171a2c0daac7a0308b882adeb5965dea.png (958x718, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBE6glZNJuU
thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/
glot.io/users/tdavis/snippets
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obituaries aren't mandatory and....
You weren't invited to the funeral.

Now kindly fuck off!

>>still no obituary
>>still no funeral
No one cares about a feral schizo being run over by a train in the woods. If you see a roadkill bury it or let vultures take care of the carcass

>implying there was a funeral

What was he doing on the tracks?

>No one cares about a feral schizo being run over by a train in the woods
this
fucking retards have never experienced people dying before

there's a strange belief in 'everyone gets an obituary' on here.
>not everyone gets an obituary user
you want an obituary?
be famous, be rich, be paid for.
but, above all, be dead

He's been held at a secret CIA facility in Fort Worth. My dad works there and said that he's hooked up to some sort of machine.

talking to God

>makes the white mans OS with direct contact from god
>killed a CIA nigger
>has knowledge far too advanced to be kept alive
>has shown his potential
>out of nowhere he "mysteriously" dies by a train
theres no way the CIA didnt kill him to prevent more software beng developed

Attached: terry 11.png (639x855, 986K)

An obituary in the local paper is cheap if not free in most papers. Its pretty much SOP when someone dies.

does the machine run on Temple OS?

Does your dad glow in the dark”

yea he was so important CIA had to wait for him to walk in the rail track, hijack a train and run over him while hoping he doesn't jump out.

right? there was absolutely no other way left for the CIA to kill an autistic schizo.

ah ok, maybe cultural differences then, less so near compulsory prevalent across the pond. Still put in a notice in local paper or whatever tho, just nowhere near 100%, esp if it was someone or circumstances that were 'difficult', for want of a better word.

Test

no you dumb fa/g/et, the CIA had him on the tracks probably knocked out or he was never hit at all and is being held captive, just like all those suicides with 2 shotgun blasts to the back of the head

Attached: They Live 4.jpg (975x810, 216K)

who?

he didnt even die in his home state

So that prevents his family there from putting an obituary in the LV papers?

I dont buy it.

the sun herald ran a near half page article FFS, not sure where you are going with this angle.

He's going to Vancouver.

why the fuck would his family put an obitary in the papers? you think terry was a popular guy? you think all his local buds would care?

News article is not an obituary. There is literally no proof this man is dead. No body. No funeral. No obitiary. Nada. Just some fake looking facebook posts and sketchy articles.

define "proof"
you can fake an obitrary
you can fake anything you read on the internet
at some point you have to take off your tinfoil hat and start using some common sense

yes because if I pay $15 for 3 lines in the ded notices, that makes it more 'official' than a journo running a halfpage special?
Gimme your name and details user, show you how quick you too can shuffle off thus mortal coil.

He didn't die.

Attached: 1523541191987.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Pretty sure his rich ass ex Lockheed Martin family can afford the obituary...

It's practically required in every state that obituaries be published when death certificates are issued. It's part of the bureaucratic paper trail that lets creditors and family alike figure out they need to contact lawyers.

>wasting time, money or effort on that pos
His family is probably still celebrating that they're free of that cunt now

>no one can find a death certificate

Hmmmmmm

no, as said, not disputing that maybe the case in Murica. But think about what you are saying, its maybe a 'bureaucratic requirement' where money/wills/etc are concerned, idk this would have been a major concern with Terry tho, no will, no dependents = no requirements, why bother.

He had a Viking's funeral.

Attached: HK_Sheung_Wan_Bridges_Street_Waste_Market_n_Collection_truck_FUSO_1.jpg (1600x1200, 1.15M)

Obviously what happened is God pulled him through TempleOS directly to heaven.

He's been Raptured.

> there's an unreleased Terry video saved on his camera where he's ranting about trains and how they're going to be the transportation vessel for the skeleton army

yea

Can anyone explain what nigerlicious means?

Whereas your image displays a chinese funeral.

Sorry, here is a picture with more fire and smoke.

Attached: 5abc7d502392b_o.jpg (1920x1281, 694K)

Terry went MIA, 1 month later Linus resigns.
Cant't be accidentaly.

Not yet, that's why they need him.

His family put him in a mental home, he isn't really dead. They just want to take him out of the limelight and get him the help he so desperately needed. His obsession with things that weren't there was killing him, and his family recognised that.

Terry is either on his way to Vancouver or in CIA custody being forced to work on some advanced black budget tech.

he went full uncle ted

>Terry was told by god SJW are going to take over
>apocalypse is near
>he tries to communicate
>CIA finally get to him to keep it a secret
>they shut him up
>SJW take over linux shortly afterward

think about it.

Glow in the darks.
Why do they glow in the dark ?

BECAUSE OF THEIR PURPLE HAIR COLOR YOU IGNORANT FUCKS.

Though shall not doubt thy holy prophet.
You did, Terry wanted to save us and we ignored him and now he is laughing at our demise from heaven.

And now we are to duly server our glow in the dark overlords.

Attached: glowinthedark.jpg (229x220, 6K)

He still had a bank account
>journo
>literally repeating everything strangers told her and not even contacting the family

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY FOR THIS OS
I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY FOR THIS OS
I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY FOR THIS
CAUSE MY CODE'S TOO NIGGERLICIOUS FOR YA BABE

Attached: whoa.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

TERRY SHALL ARISE

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

>allegedly died over a month ago
>still no obituary
>still no funeral
That's because no body was found. The train engineer video shows Terry turning around to look at the train seconds before it hit him, and it shows he was wearing his black jump suit. When searching for the body, they found the tattered black jump suit and his backpack (that's how they identified it as Terry), but no actual body. "It was still zipped up all the way when we found [the black jump suit]. No blood. It's got a couple of us spooked," said an anonymous source at the police department.

This is why the police department is answering emails with the short, no-info, one-sentence, boilerplate message "we've investigated this incident in accordance to Oregon law." (a bit of a paraphrase). They aren't saying anything, because they don't know what to say.

these posts are too much voodoo for our purposes, Terry wasnt fond of linux or Linus get your facts straight
youtube.com/watch?v=gBE6glZNJuU

u having fun kid?

i want to believe

t. your butt

hey i'm in fort worth, maybe i can say hi

How can you guys have this hard a time accepting it?
You'd sooner believe that his actual family are involved in faking his death than believe that a homeless schitzo would commit suicide. The amount of mental gymnastics at display is just ridiculous.

because the evidence involves facebook posts, lying to a newspaper, and impersonating a police office

That sounds like a South Park ep. Fucking mega

I don't want to believe he's gone.

you mean the gay athiest guy? yeah, I don't think he has any relevance in this thread.

Because we live in a "redpilled" generation where the simplest explaination for everything is never right, nothing is as it seems, there's always a big conspiracy behind anything and it's probably the jews

I'm trying to search for this Terry guy, who is he?

thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/

Someone has to pay for them. You probably won't have a funeral either.

All aboard the Terry train!
Choo, choo!

glot.io/users/tdavis/snippets
Terry is alive.

try this one:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/

he's dead. he wanted to see if god would stop the train and save his good shepherd. the cia niggers intervened. the world is fuck.

>It's practically required in every state that obituaries be published when death certificates are issued

Wrong, at least in my state you only have to alert the state office of vital statistics, you need not publish an obituary.

Obituaries are only published if the family chooses to pay for it.

>>So that prevents his family there from putting an obituary in the LV papers?
Why would his family want to? Why would his family want an obituary for their mentally ill relative who was homeless and committed suicide by train?

Wrong. You're not American.

Terry is dead. It's time for you to stop this denial. It's unhealthy.

It was the CIA niggers all along

You assume they would want it. It's not a matter of whether or not they can scrap together the cash, but whether they would even want to in the first place. Why would they?

Your denial is bordering on mental illness.

Blatantly fake. Doesn't read at all like authentic Terry.

Face the facts, he's dead.

Not true. There are notices published when a person dies. Society is not so cruel to deny someone a proper burial and recognition. At least not a proper European derived society that America is, the Greatest country ever in the world today and in history.

>>Not true. There are notices published when a person dies.
Wrong; newspapers in America have no obligation to publish any notice of any death. They only choose to do so for free when they're in the mood, typically when it's a notable death (not a homeless schizophrenic) or when a family member pays them for it.

Have you forgot about public records, friend?

apparently this was the type of train that ran him over

Attached: lEjyeAI.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

terry's belongings at his last spot

Attached: YS9P3JO.jpg (1280x960, 323K)

thats his stuff.......damn

Attached: z1tsEQu.jpg (1280x960, 286K)

It's almost like he was a crazy homeless guy and his family didn't want to bother with a publicly printed obituary.

Newspapers are not obliged to publish obituaries or any public death records (this thread of discussion was about obituaries in particular: >>Obituaries are only published if the family chooses to pay for it.)

I said nothing of newspapers. I said that death records are public, as in public records. Get lost loser.

b-b-but newspapers have to publish obituaries for every out of town homeless weirdo that offs himself! they're required to by law, even though the first amendment plainly prevents any sort of legal requirement like that!

>Purpose Driven
he's still out there

Why is it that the CIA niggers glow in the dark, anyhow?

Who saved those scrolls tell me those are being scanned right now

the only ones he had there was probably his parents, he was born and raised in Arizona. After he was thrown out by his elderly parents he went back there to the house he was raised in. He stayed in the area for quite some time before he left.

Point though it would maybe more logical to put in something like that there maybe? I dunno. Maybe they didn't want any more attention to this?

This was posted: >Obituaries are only published if the family chooses to pay for it.
You responded with this: >Not true. [...]
You are wrong. And Terry is dead.

A death certificate for Terry is doubtlessy sitting in some filing cabinet in that county, or in their computer system, unpublished by any newspaper because nobody paid any of the local papers to publish it. If you went searching for it you could doubtlessly find it. But it has not been published yet because nobody cared about Terry except for a few weirdos on the internet.

Terry Davis is dead.

>implying anyone will be around to hold a funeral when you die
Congrats user, you're immortal!

jesus....

whatever happened to his car btw? I missed that part

CIANiggers took it.