Important reminder Windows Taskbar Icons flicker consantly

Do you ever say to yourself.. Gee whiz.. why are the icons on the taskbar always flickering in windows 10????

wait..... i know the answer..
windows performs a redraw of the icons when a SHChangeNotify call is made to shell32, specifically either SHCNE_ASSOCCHANGED or SHCNE_UPDATEIMAGE, as outlined here: docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/shlobj_core/nf-shlobj_core-shchangenotify

This looks like shit and its amazing this issue persists. Now take a look at microsoft 'support' forums. Ouch.. here's a complaint about the issue from 2009 (LOL, 10 years ago) 'Taskbar Flickering constantly. How do I make it stop?'. A more recent one has a Top answer from windows Expert 'A. User' suggesting to run 'sfc /scannow' to solve the problem!

no one is behind the wheel of the ship at the windows division of microsoft, or even microsoft in general. really sad stuff

Attached: 1535503806251.gif (329x335, 382K)

this happens in 7 too

Wow unlike Ubuntu that stacks icons right on top of one another, or KDE where coordinates are floating point, not grid.

Literally never had this problem
But then again, I'm not a fag

you should have written this issue up in form of a CoC manifesto user. Free publicity galore. Oh and, psychopathic gender denial helps as well, apparently.

:(

Attached: GIF.gif (330x670, 1.02M)

Reminder your computer is dying or absolute shit
sage

Attached: 1519752001018.jpg (300x100, 16K)

No, it doesn't.

Attached: Win7.gif (800x500, 832K)

>Can't be reproduced on Windows XP on a Pentium 4
Nice.

I have this problem on W10 on a desktop with a 6950x.

Attached: Win10.gif (772x475, 369K)

>6950x
I can't find this Ryzen CPU.

It's not AyyMD, it's an Intel i7.

My condolences.

>He made this thread again

Attached: guaranteed-replies-18577907.png (500x522, 28K)

Cuck.

>AMD CPUs
What the fuck?

>imagine a jewtel user calling someone else a cuck

ITT baited retards

Based and redpilled.
Reminder to sage and report for spamming.

>imagine the raisin user denying HIS cuckness this hard

be my gf (bf) please

Your bait is weak roastie.
What do you think of that, you
multi-gender theory buying, free-bleeding, wage gap believing, hair dying, Hill shilling, gun control lobbying, sanctuary city supporting, Obama cock sucking, pussy hat wearing, CNN trusting, Trump protesting, virtue signalling, Kinsey Scale wandering, morality hating, double standards wielding, dildo carrying, Huffington Post reading, Black Lives Matter posting, Islam apologizing, terrorism enabling, anal pumping, occupy democrats sharing, fan fiction writing, tinder using, white guilting, victim olympics competing, yaoi drawing, morbid obesity justifying, religion bashing, cross fit endorsing, pride parade marching, Orlando mourning, geek culture attention flagging, Orange is The New Black watching, Bruce Jenner worshipping, pop and rap listening, Lady Gaga obsessing, night clubbing, starbucks drinking, snopes citing, coal burning, tumblr blogging, J.K. Rowling Twitter following, netflix and chilling, open relationship having, promiscuous disease-ridden blue-waffled pansexual degenerate whore?

You're just jealous (;

hide the taskbar desu

What a solution! Have your parents ever told you how smart you are?

>using Windows
>complaining about the shitty OS you use every day
>thinking anyone cares

no :(

Literally happens on every version of windows, bait harder.

Wrong

install gentoo

Attached: 1534203586531.png (200x193, 30K)

based

Imagine being so starved of attention that THIS is an acceptable substitute for actual human interaction.

>shell32
Wait a second, under the hood w10 is still 32 bits?

dont forget that they also do it for free

>Important reminder Windows Taskbar Icons flicker consantly
this is not a reminder, this is your personal tech-support request because no one else has this problem and you keep making this thread every fucking day.

what are ms defense shills trying to prove? I have a new install and it still fucking does this. get that works on my machine shit out of here.

Pretty sure LEDs flicker constantly.

>searches for borderlands in Microsoft Edge instead

Attached: 1525622916224.jpg (960x539, 26K)

last time i made this thread some super windows guru seemed like they had a solution. it involved patching shell32 or explorer to prevent the call. honestly thats all that is necessary - finding the locale of SHChangeNotify in shell32 in memory then doing something to prevent the function from being called. idk anything about assembly or memory though. they were talking about using RET to jump over the function, but who knows what that means. ive seen simliar stuff done with user32.dll to prevent functions in that dll from being called - with success - but idk about shell32.

isnt there an autist on Jow Forums that can figure out how to prevent this from happening?

Attached: lM2nP.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Thats the same for every big software company.
For example, bethesda has been swimming in money forever now in developer years.
But these fuckers have been using the same engine since before morrowind was made too.
There are several memory eating bugs and endless loading screen bugs that have been on oblivion,skyrim,fallout games,etc... on PC&consoles.
People have been complaining about this for over a decade, fans even made fixes themselfs.
Bethesda never bothered to do anything about it, they have all the money in the world, but they just dont give a fuck.

lmao the "fix" suggestions on any microsoft/windows related forums always cracks me up, it's always shit like sfc /scannow and other useless garbage