TURDING A FUCKING FLOP

>it can't get stable 60 FPS for 1200$, even in pretty old titles
>it REQUIRES $hitdows 10 (doesn't work EVEN on 8/8.1, not even mentioning 7) to run
>it has HIGHER power consumption per-card (not counting whole system) than Vega 64
>it has much LOWER Minimal FPS than 1080/Ti
Into the trash it goes, mateys.
Wow, just wow. What a fucking let down.
The waiting game for our one and only 7nm Radeon savior has officially begun right here and now.

Attached: nGreedia Turd.png (822x399, 964K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=559&v=dLjQR0UFUd0
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Vulkan-1.1.85-Released
youtube.com/watch?v=jUM_eINGUl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> le-lets wait for AYMD to deliver

lul

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=559&v=dLjQR0UFUd0

>Listening to RetardshillerUnboxed
Off yourself

Ah yes, the AMD waiting game. Whats it been? 5 years already?

Poorfags btfo

If you're gonna post a fagtuber at least post that long haired faggot.

And then you turn off RTX and it gets higher fps than a 1080ti.

Navi is coming Q2 2019 and it's gonna shit on Nvidia. Microsoft made DX12RT DXR with unreleased AMD hardware for their next-gen console.

The card doesnt work on 7/8 at all? Does it even work on linux?

Old games don't have any RTX features you retard. .

>Navi is coming Q2 2019 and it's gonna shit on Nvidia.

Just like Vega did right?

>dx12

can we stop with this shit?
dx12 is a flop, just get over it

PREVIOUS THREAD
PREVIOUS THREAD
PREVIOUS THREAD
PREVIOUS THREAD

They've waited 10 years since phenom 2 to get a somehow viable cpu. 5 years are nothing.

Well then where is your evidence of it getting lower fps than a 1080ti in older games without RTX? Because the only stuff I've seen suggesting low fps was with RTX on.

>Q2
First 7nm Radeons are out by end of THIS year, so first NaVi is Q1, rather. Q2 and Q3 is for mid and low tier models, while top tier 7nm is a t the start of the year (highly likely even before the end of the winter).

Enjoy your buttmad

Attached: $hitdows 10 ONLY.png (605x234, 1.08M)

>that benchmark
Looks like it consistently does better than 1080ti.
>can't get 60 fps at 4Kmeme
Use high instead of ultra. There's very little visual difference and it should do 60 fps that way.

~ ~

It has Linux support with Raytracing Vulkan extensions and all.
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Vulkan-1.1.85-Released

Holy shit you're fucking retarded.

>4K ultra and better than all other cards
>4K ultra and better than all other cards
>OpenGL so not the real target of the drivers
Hopefully they fix the OpenGL performance. Apart from that you seem to be retarded.

When even (((Linus))) is saying that they fucked up, you know it's a shit tier product.

>I want to play all games at 4K and simply can't play at anything less than ultra and any drop below 60 fps is unacceptable
Enjoy buying two 2080tis for SLI because it's literally the only way to accomplish that. The rest of us can save money and drop to 1440p or high settings and be happy with a single 1080ti without going into debt.

>he sincerely thinks Average FPS is what matters, not Minimal FPS
>dares to call someone else retarded

If you look closely, only one of your benchmarks shows that, and it's probably an issue with the beta drivers.

It shows massive drops in min fps, you dumb cuckshit fuck. Avg fps doesn't mean jack shit, especially not when card is being priced for 110% more than what previous generation's top offering was selling for.

>t. 2080 Ti preorder marketing victim sheep in heavy denial of harsh reality

No, I'm sticking with my 1080ti and 1440p monitor I bought because I knew 4K gaming really wasn't all the way there yet.

Then stop being a fucking CRETIN and denying/ignoring that Turding is a fucking disaster, absolute flop, complete trainwreck, utter failure.

It's objectively more powerful than Pascal, and the few games it does poorly on look like issues with the early drivers that will probably be fixed very soon.

10 years for a new cpu, 5 days to sent intel on suicide watch

Attached: chrome_2018-09-11_15-39-55.png (679x570, 43K)

>It's objectively more powerful than Pascal
>47% more FPS for 110% higher price
>It's Average FPS
>Minimal FPS has DECREASED by up to -70%
YOU'RE LITERALLY PAYING MORE THAN TWICE FOR LESS FPS AND WORSE PERFORMANCE, YOU FUCKING IMBECILE SHIT!

>345 watt power draw

Literally housefires 2.0

>talk like absolute mental midget
>give no proof for bogus claims
>telling someone to kill themselves
hmmm

Don't reply to that retard. He pops up when something from nvidia/intel is revealed and shits up the board. His writing style is consistently retarded and easy to spot.

>bogus claims
>bogus
youtube.com/watch?v=jUM_eINGUl4
Eat shit and die, dumb fuck.

I said objectively more powerful, not more powerful enough to be worth the price. And like I said that looks like an issue with the early drivers.

It's NOT more powerful since you LOSE FPS in comparison to OLDER generation AND Minimal FPS matters MORE than Average, you stupid shit! You're playing MORE for LESS!

*minimum fps, in one game, which usually means driver issue. You gain average and minimum fps in most games.

Attached: xeYzahc_d.jpg (460x140, 5K)

>1080Ti is faster than the 2080 in some games

Blunder of the century

It's Fermi all over again.

currently onw a 980...should I just buy a Vega 64 ?!?

Why would you upgrade at all?

>tfw Fermi still plays everything at 1080p ultra all these years later

>in one game
It's MOST games, you stupid reality-denying FAGSHIT!

Wait for end of 2018/Q1 of 2019, 7nm Radeons will be out by then.

[Citation needed]

Turing benchmarks this bad despite forcing the previewers to use special "not-yet released" drivers? Those that sacrifice details and therefore image quality for better performance numbers to inflate FPS in the reviews compared to the real drivers? Those can barely surpass their two year old hardware which runs cooler, is cheaper, has more ram and less power consumption?

>>It will be hard to convince the goyim to buy these cards

Thermi 2.0.
Imagine with RTX On.

We already saw how it does with RTX. Below 30 FPS in 1080p SJW Raider.

Attached: Thermi 2.0.png (532x539, 601K)

IT HATH BEGUN

Attached: bda9488eea1214d29b5091e7882b816e098c9ed281808e3ce881970be0024bda.jpg (1041x1238, 256K)

Fat people use nvidia 20 series cards. Are you fat?

Should I buy a second R7 260X until something good comes out? I play in 1360x768 mostly

>the 2080 is just a 1080Ti
LMAO

Attached: 1304642611611.gif (100x100, 194K)

>I play in 1360x768 mostly
Are you playing games from 2003?

>1360x768
A 2080ti should be able to achieve 60 fps at this resolution with RTX on so you probably want to go for that.

I'm obese and I wait for 7nm Radeons.

I don't know what's funnier, that Turing is a complete diseaster or that because Vega was an even bigger fuck up that people are just going buy Pascal so Nvidia wins anyway.