Fuck you hiro

Add:
boards.Jow Forums.org##body > .desktop.adg-rects
to your filter list to remove that gross ear shit

Attached: 1531402471390.gif (210x131, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ublock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks, bro

Attached: 1490546470458.gif (500x270, 224K)

DO NOT CLICK on the OP image. It's encrypted javascript which installs malware on your system.

but i already did
what will happen to me now?

Attached: 1446307778871.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

cute girl

Another reason why Hiro is a fucking faggot

He is trying to drive away the normies infesting this site. Anyone stupid enough to not use ublock will get served these disgusting adlets. Hope his plan works and in few months this site is going to be normie free.

His plan to sell our information? Yeah it's working fine

All things die eventually and Jow Forums started to die in 2012 and perhaps even earlier than that.

It's one thing to die, it's another thing to get datamined by a gook, what are you arguing?

and why does a website with hundreds of thousands of daily visitors have such trashy ads filled with malware?

i know the content of Jow Forums isn't friendly, but there must be something else

i use ublock and im getting this shit

Attached: OwO.png (1140x550, 317K)

Doesn't work.

Next idea?

boards.Jow Forums.org##body > .desktop.adg-rects
boards.Jow Forums.org##.adg-rects
||adglare*^
||amgload*^
||piguiqproxy*^
||smcheck*^
||40ceexln7929*^
||idbhsgy.*^
||orbitfour47.*^
||revcontent.*^
||steepto.*^
||mgid.*^
||ratkalol.*^
||wodizapt.*^
||gigaluka.*^
||ufraton.*^
||ujieva.*^
||ekansovi.*^
||umekana.*^
||i.4cdn.org/osqfeolite/*
||*.4cdn.org/osqfeolite/*
Jow Forums.org##script:contains(idbhsgy.com)/

hiro just wants our ears to be healthy

Thank you.
Fuck Hiro and fuck the mods for allowing this shit. Pathetic.

Hiro is an honorary jew
Gas the kikes race war now

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT BROS !

Attached: jew computer.png (680x365, 320K)

Now that I've applied all of the filters to ublock, how do I get Jow Forums to display the page number of the thread and auto-refresh?

>mfw Hiro lost out on a steady 20 usd/year Jow Forums pass subscription because of these mawlare ads

i will not renew my Jow Forums pass that runs out in 2 months

Attached: 1536971765569.jpg (500x500, 36K)

How do you block this using Adblock? I can only find the whitelist options.

Uninstall Adblock and install uBlock

>yadda yadda uninstall adblock
So new and original

Adblock was compromised a while ago, no?

Adblock is shit. uBlock Origin is what you're supposed to be using, with all the blocklists enabled. If you were using that, you wouldn't be seeing ads.

im using my personal css with appchanx or something like that and it doesnt appear
based script

Attached: Sin título.png (1680x1050, 269K)

Fine, I'll use Ublock. That ear shit is intolerable.

ublock.org/ this one?
I don't see the "origin" there, it's not a scam dupe or something right.

No that's a chinese scam

Fuck I installed that, now I removed it. Am I fucked?

You don't that if you already have good and up-to-date filters

Attached: uO_filters.png (1599x1928, 514K)

Go to firefox addons, or the chrome store, depending on whether or not you're using firefox or chrome.

Why the fuck are you going to random sites for fucking addons? What the hell is wrong with you?

try to purge all the caches and re-applying the filters.

I just google it and it was the second result, didn't expect to be two versions of the same shit with the same name on the top results.
I uninstalled it immediately and put on Origins, that didn't fuck up something that half a minute it was up I hope.

*don't need

uBlock fucked up 4chanX for me a few days ago so I disabled uBlock and don't get these ads.
Oddly enough, if I enable it now 4chanX is still fucked and I get the ads. What's the deal?

If it's not by Raymond Hill, you're a fucking idiot.

I was with Adblock until literally 2mins ago, how am I supposed to know this behind the scenes stuff. Seriously.

user, I...

Attached: file.png (1123x1310, 92K)

this, my css are getting fucked up
thank, gookmoot

Damn dude try not to broadcast how much of a newfag you are.

You have to research everything you use, ESPECIALLY your browser extensions which you're effectively giving permission to watch you while you do your banking online. If you cant sift through the code yourself, try to find reviews or security audits of the software by others.
>works really good! I love it!
Isnt a real review, it's a normie retard review. Ublock origin is the only open source adblocker, that is fully customizable and doesn't monitor you, and doesn't hide what it does from the user.
For example Ghostery, closed source,
>Works really good! I love it!
Oops they're stealing user data and sharing it with third parties, the exact thing the extension is supposed to stop

How do i block the gay little clover leaf next to pass users? fuck them and fuck anything that sets users apart

You can probably click "block element" on the image and block it with ublock

u mad bro?

If a faggy little clover pisses you off, I'd hate to think what the era of tripfaggots would have done to you.

*sigh*, I remember when I was 14 and just going nuts on the internet...good times...

>tfw I was one of the people who got those free mouse pointers

Attached: how do you do fellow teenagers.jpg (640x640, 64K)