YAAAAS QUEEEEN SLAYYYY!!!

YAAAAS QUEEEEN SLAYYYY!!!

Attached: GDEVR.png (1262x992, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coraline_Ada_Ehmke
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/85/5/2034/2660626
archive.is/dgilk
linuxfoundation.org/projects/linux/tab
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VxWorks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

newfag here, can we get a quick rundown on this special snowflake?

Attached: 1495663635903.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

He wrote "a code of conduct" that basically says people working on projects can be meanies/have their own opinions.

It's really irrelevant and no one actually cares but Jow Forums is pretty butthurt about it

theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/

OpenBSD doesn't have this problem

>we
who? that fat guy and his penis?

what did they even win???

Whatever opinion I have about the issue, I'd have to lie to say this isn't an achievement. Similarly to the old saying 'it is art, if you can get away with it', this person is clearly successful.

The absolute state of opensource.

i think more importantly is who is "they"? does that guy let ghost live in his head? does he hear voices? shouldn't he be taking medication for that too?

He won female privilege from cut balls.
Just troll post photos before transition and call he/him in every message, maybe made Google bomb.

First video games and now Linux.

LGBT/feminists are trying to systematically wipe out straight white male NEETs by taking away everything they have. It's a holocaust.

Don't forget comics, television, movies

WW3 when?

>who is "they"?
the tranny and the dark channels funding it

The Contributor Covenant is a panchreston and should be rejected on the basis of it's argumentative form alone.

(((they)))

This bait succeeded in making me angry beyond belief. I had to run my wrists under cool water to calm down.

My god this freak really rustles my jimmies,how did such a massive cunt get so much support?

The fact of the matter here is that if these men weren't so retarded and actually spend half a second creating their own Code of Conduct, they wouldn't be pussywhipped by a big white man in dyed hair. END OF.

>wipe out straight white male neets
>force NEETs to grow up and get a job by ruining their time vortexes
Wtf I love LGBTQIAAOINK now

TCCiapasbrotboiafa

Attached: Costanza.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>we have won
what did "they" win?

no drivers

Attached: 1508714389514.png (2481x2139, 378K)

>Lincucks bow to Coraline
>in contact with Linus Torvalds
>rumoured to suffer from Asperger's
>control the FOSS community with an iron fist
>has daddy's money in banks all over the world
>direct descendant of the Bogdanoffs
>pushed her magnificent CoC on basically any popular FOSS project on the internet
>Coraline's CoC will soon be taught in universities around the world
>said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of a transwoman who will poo upon the Earth and will bring an era of social justice and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Caroline is in regular communication with the Archmatriachs Anita Sarkeesian and Hillary Clinton, forwarding the word of Feminism and Equality
>never wrote a line of code but still knows how to better FOSS for good
>Caroline will guide the FOSS community into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

tilapia, broboi. afa

SEETHING

What code of conduct

My proprietary project does not have his retarded code of conduct.

Beyond seething. I can feel my heart beat through my chest. God damn I hate this tranny so much and the arrogance.

Maybe I'm just a Low-IQ-fag, but how exactly do you apply a "code of conduct" to Linux? How does someone enforce this virtue signalling?

Linus is a man, not a god. Try to understand why he capitulated.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coraline_Ada_Ehmke
>Ehmke began writing software in 1994, using the Perl programming language.
She's been in the game longer than you've been alive

Attached: image.png (511x620, 507K)

he*

Responding to my own post with "Based." to get the ball rolling
Based.

guys-from this article i paste the following:
Corey Dale “Coraline Ada” Ehmke is a software developer.
and then
One of the things that SJWs seek to prohibit as “hate speech,” for example, is the practice of “dead-naming,” i.e., referring to transgender people by their birth names.

CORY DALE
CORY DALE

You've now discovered the idiocy of this "scandal"

Consider yourself "woke"

Wrong
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/85/5/2034/2660626

wrong.
he

Attached: 588383854954.jpg (891x717, 98K)

This only means men sometimes have typically female brain characteristic.

I'm a boomer nigger

>LGBTQIAAOINK
LGBTQIAAPOINK
Remember paedophile is sexual orientation

Have to agree with this.
For same reason I have great respect to all sucesful scam/con artists.

see

If you don't lick boot then your code gets thrown out.

literally a megalomaniac

Not soon enough sadly.

Because you totally read all the data in the 1 minute it took you to respond
TRANSPHOBES CAN'T READ

Attached: image.jpg (720x480, 85K)

No, I read the headline obviously. Is the headline wrong?

it*

gplv4 shall include a code of conduct

Attached: gmode.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

also from theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/

Convicted sex offenders may use a transgender identity in an attempt to conceal their criminal record.
In the case of Corey/“Coraline” Ehmke, however, perhaps his/“her” involvement in the occult is what he/“she” is trying to hide. Under the pseudonym “Corey Bantik,” Ehmke has spent 20 years promoting himself/”herself“ as a practitioner of “Egyptian Ritual Magick”:

The good thing about Linux is that projects don't have to abide by some transfreak's Meme of Conduct as access to the Kernel can't be revoked to anyone, so what's the point of all of this?
Also it's yet to be seen whether the transfreak's Meme of Conduct will survive massive edits or even abandonment by communities if they even implement it in the first place, since i'm not seeing the widespread implementation claimed.
All in all a Fake News story.

Attached: 1344686067098.jpg (479x424, 81K)

>No, I read the headline obviously. Is the headline wrong?
>tansphobes only read headlines
>only read the titles of books
Facts are: transwomen have female brains and have traits men would not have, anything else is pseudo-science

being old is not an achievement

Just fork it bro

And what has he done apart from a retarded code of conduct?

On what kind of logic do you draw these conclusions? They are unscientific an illogical in the highest degree. "Transwomen" are men, who may have typically female brain characteristics. I hope you are aware that many "transwomen" are simply sad, misguided losers looking for a way out of their misery.

I'm still waiting for the FascistOS distro which prioritizes absolute code discipline, cleanliness, elegant ordered appearance, militaristic security.

We already know that trannies have a different brain.
If that was not the case, they would not pretend to be someone else.

I bet you can analyse the brain of people claiming to be Winston Churchill and find various anomalies.

By rejecting your cis white male pull request and accept xir's code because something something diversity. Look at what he tried in the past.
archive.is/dgilk

>involved with technology for over 20 years
>15-19 year old gamer NEETS who have been involved with tech for 4 months have a problem with her CoC, which they haven't read, think they no better
gamers are narcissists

>She

imagine actually working in the tech industry lmao

So what was wrong with the original Code of Conflict (in other words, conflict resolution) other than it hurt this dude's fee fees and didn't suck special snowflake dick?

Code of Conflict
The Linux kernel development effort is a very personal process compared to “traditional” ways of developing software. Your code and ideas behind it will be carefully reviewed, often resulting in critique and criticism. The review will almost always require improvements to the code before it can be included in the kernel. Know that this happens because everyone involved wants to see the best possible solution for the overall success of Linux. This development process has been proven to create the most robust operating system kernel ever, and we do not want to do anything to cause the quality of submission and eventual result to ever decrease.

If however, anyone feels personally abused, threatened, or otherwise uncomfortable due to this process, that is not acceptable. If so, please contact the Linux Foundation’s Technical Advisory Board at , or the individual members, and they will work to resolve the issue to the best of their ability. For more information on who is on the Technical Advisory Board and what their role is, please see:

linuxfoundation.org/projects/linux/tab
As a reviewer of code, please strive to keep things civil and focused on the technical issues involved. We are all humans, and frustrations can be high on both sides of the process. Try to keep in mind the immortal words of Bill and Ted, “Be excellent to each other.”

That fucking sick faggot is only doing this as a power trip because he is mentally ill.

Attached: peffy.png (1000x600, 137K)

Yeah I'm waiting for this as well. I've not seen a single line of code from that chubby ugly man

Even though I only took two classes of programming in university (I'm a network admin) I'm gonna guess I've done more programming that that turd

He get fired a lot jobs by personal problems, he live donations.

works for me :)

Can someone tell me exactly what about this code of conduct is actually bad?

>sad, misguided losers looking for a way out of their misery
that's hot

dumb phoneposter

Transwomen are women who have female brains and male genetalia

redpills can't belittle others with code comments now

So openBSD?

Attached: 1537383629065.png (800x599, 104K)

Because he wants his CoC in everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VxWorks

There are no women who have male genitalia.

>we have won
*Who* have won? Was this a war? If yes, who are you figthing against and why?

>sad, misguided losers looking for a way out of their misery
Sounds like the alt-right

New code conduct allow people get power positions just as mananger “conduct” get access to doxxing and attack members community to get new “mananger conduction” in power positions and get money for organization to own paycheck or contract “diversity consultors”(friends,ex professors)

>tfw I have lived long enough to witness trannies take over programming

we need to rid FOSS of the tumblr feminists and give the power back to the traps that post thinkpad threads

What about transwomen? They are female and they have male genetalia.

It's just a mental disease user
These people live off hate when they don't live off the state
They want to annoy as many people as possible, ignoring them is literally the only way to go

There are losers everywhere. If you think repulsive, neon-haired basement-dwelling SJWs dilating their artificial pussies are happy, you don't know a lot about them.

What the fuck?
This idiot sounds like a Churcher.
>durr you may not have had a problem with your life but rejecting the Bible is itself a problem and because the Bible has world peace as one of its goals that means you are against world peace by rejecting it hurrrrffff durrrrrfff
This is a pure Loaded Statement tactic only bullshitters and maniacs utilize.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-9-19 Pull request rejection · Issue #176 · rosarior awesome-django · GitHub.png (1022x2196, 287K)

Can someone tell me exactly what about this code of conduct is actually bad?
No

One extreme individualist cult vs another.

I think I told you that those are men who may have typically female brain characteristics.

loool based spic

How are they men?

/thread

Attached: 1515678835293.png (645x729, 105K)

It pulled the Contributor Covenant code of conduct from its' arse as if it were Moses atop Mount Sinai. It then processed to ensure this wet paper towel was shoehorned into every open-source project imaginable despite being wholly ineffective like a disclaimer agreement on a emulator ROM sharing website. This chocolate teapot is simply a list of shite that doesn't need to be said but it received immense praise for writing it all down anyway. Absolutely ridiculous.

It was hired as a "senior developer" for diversity purposes in 2016, relating to its Jekyll and Hyde sex field, by GitHub before being b& for being a rabble rouser. GitHub doesn't comment on HR matters publicly so all we know is its one-sided babbling about the issue, but it seems like they kept it under a close watch due to aforementioned abrasive "assertiveness". Also likely got the GitGone due to assisting people in boycotting GitHub in the past via their service 'Culture Offset' in 2014 because the CEO was sexually harassing people and they sat on their hands. Talk about principled!

Claims Breitard is trolling it, offers $75 diversification meetings via Patreon, "code witch", deliberately excludes white males from things it creates / operates despite once being a white male itself (I don't fucking understand what it's meant to be now) which is effectively racist and sexist discrimination.

Remember FreeBSD debacle start with reject shitty code,Muh sexism.

Did a human even write this post

>man = male

what is their master plan?