The state óf Apple

the state óf Apple

Attached: smekozngf7n11.jpg (647x417, 52K)

>óf

Attached: 1519050293838.jpg (337x290, 56K)

brave

>using 3rd party accessories

Attached: 1520829214994.png (440x293, 120K)

iDrones will pretend this isnt a problem

>using iShit

Attached: 1536897709104.jpg (329x399, 44K)

cant wait for them to completely remove all ports, that would be courageous

That will be 80$ plus tip, tax and a yearly subscription starting at 120$ for using accessories.

œuf

Attached: 1508188650461.jpg (900x900, 83K)

this but unironically. imagine how sleek it would look, not to mention how water proof it would be

No ports and no buttons is entirely possible at this point, I don't doubt Apple will do it

kek they will literally do that.

it will be airpods and wireless charging in a few generations

Approximately as waterproof as Samsung has been for years now while somehow still retaining the USB and headphone ports. There's this amazing technology called gaskets, but it's over a hundred years old so Apple is obviously too courageous to touch it with a ten foot pole.

I wonder if they add wireless charger to the package or not tho, it's much more expensive to manufacture than the normal outlet one

>mfw i see people using the onscreen home button on the iphone x

Attached: [chibi-Doki]_Seikon_no_Qwaser_-_02v2_(Uncensored_Director's_Cut)_[CAE01172].mkv_snapshot_17.37_ (640x360, 26K)

Remove power and volume buttons when? Buttons are clunky, failure-prone, hard to waterproof, and most importantly are a centuries old technology. It's high time we do away with them entirely.

I wish SJW would get mad that ports are female on a phone and to counter the sexism, Apple would me male ports sticking out of their phone

>No ports
>No wireless charging
>When the battery dies, thats it, you have to buy a new phone
>All your data is cloud hosted

>Apple gladly takes all the dead phones
>Every store gets a basement where little chinese boys pull the phones apart to replace the batteries and repackage them

I swear to christ there's a black dude in one of my classes who has one of the latest macbooks with a multiport thing on the side, an external hard drive strapped to the lid, and the psu doesn't have a cord running to the wall side he just plugs it right into the fucking wall.

Attached: louis2.jpg (1271x760, 70K)

Actually, why hasn't this been done yet? The technology already exists to make literally everything in the phone wireless.

Kek. I never thought about that