...if a coder makes an “insulting/derogatory comment” on Twitter that’s entirely unconnected to their coding work...

...if a coder makes an “insulting/derogatory comment” on Twitter that’s entirely unconnected to their coding work, they are still liable to be kicked out of their open source project if the project is governed by the Contributor Code. It’s a recipe for policing the behaviour of the entire open source community across the whole of the world wide web.

Attached: Cory Dale Ehmke.jpg (769x1024, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct
ugtastic.com/interviews/railsconf-2014-coraline-ada-ehmke
theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/
mobile.twitter.com/coreyehmke
pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2554723657/ji6maew5op8dtkd2sgog_400x400.jpeg
assets2.blurb.com/images/uploads/user/05/185205/Brood_2008.jpg?1215278284
is1.4sqi.net/userpix/NCCXZ0OMEMIE0ZHW.jpg
everything2.com/user/Bantik/writeups
arcane-archive.org/religion/thelema/philosophy/satanism-neosaktas-and-thelema-1.php
mobile.twitter.com/bantik?lang=de
sourceforge.net/u/bantik/
lgbtech.com/
coderwall.com/Bantik
kiwifarms.net/threads/coraline-ada-ehmke-corey-dale-ehmke.31003/
web.archive.org/web/19970605074156/http://www.bga.com:80/~bantik/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not just a dude, but an ugly dude.
WTF was he thinking pretending to be a woman.

she would rather keep linux SJW tumblr friendly rather than take suggestions for improvements from anyone

I’d fuck it

>she

his name isn't Coraline
his name is Cory Dale

One of the things that SJWs seek to prohibit as “hate speech,” for example, is the practice of “dead-naming,” i.e., referring to transgender people by their birth names.

Cory Dale Ehmke

>using twitter
it was a censorship and witchhunting platform this whole time and you just noticed?

you mistyped an extra "s" at the beginning of your post

She/her*

Fixed that for you.

He could have been a normal dude but that's what mental illness does to you

Attached: 20180918_054740.jpg (632x351, 131K)

damn, the 8bit guy LOOKS LIKE THAT??!!?!

im gay

Can we meme Cory into existence as an anti-tranny programmer? Somebody make a Twitter
>"Transgenderism is a mental disorder and these lunatics who don't even know how to code themselves are invading open source spaces as the shock troops for the corporate hijacking of Free Software. Real contributors like myself are now leaving because of this thought policing
-Cory Dale

Attached: alternate reality.jpg (304x334, 52K)

kek

YES

10/10

already looks like a based guy

brb registering the twitter right now

10/10 would be best friends with

make a youtube too, make it legit as possible

yes
please
this needs to happen

This

Attached: Coc(k).png (514x383, 37K)

i welcome cory into my life, sounds like a cool dude

do it!

Literally all commie freetards on the Earth got BTFO by a single mentally ill fat man. There is justice after all

Attached: 1471865834771.jpg (331x311, 48K)

Attached: Foss.jpg (1024x789, 199K)

Attached: 1537191341961.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Why do you hate "freetards"?

YAHEW!

Attached: Elmex.jpg (1500x625, 134K)

>These people can't even figure out what bathroom to use, what makes you think that they can maintain and update codebases?

>The future of Linux is being decided by this beastly abomination who's only "contribution" is telling people what to do and how to act. All my future donations are going straight to Theo from now on instead.
-Cory Dale

Attached: cory9.jpg (307x304, 51K)

Free as in freedom to comment on users code however you wish

damn cory, you based as fuck

What a fucking sick man trying to take over by any means necessary

Cory

Attached: anime smug cory.jpg (900x900, 137K)

So when will this essentially take to replying to the trans fag's twitter?

Attached: perfecto_400x400.gif.png (400x400, 91K)

the copyright holder can change the code of conduct to whatever the fuck they want and whenever the fuck they want.

>These people were put into mental institutions until recently and rightly so. Now they demand you to not only tolerate them but take part in this pathetic charade

Attached: 1530345002444.jpg (250x250, 9K)

In other words, if you have an opinion that someone else deems “inappropriate” or “derogatory,” you can be banned from a project, even if the subject never comes up in the context of the project. You once said something “inappropriate” on Twitter? Banned!

It's fucking bullshit and you know it - why relate everything together when the only thing that counts is the work itself?

>respecting copyright

If you read the Scope section of contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct your personal accounts would be outside of it.

how did i do?

Attached: tranny_btfo.png (629x566, 411K)

wtf man?! That's just helping her cause

>wife leaves you
>kids are out of the house
>too weak to fill the void like a normal person
>decide to become your wife
>holding onto your infantile mindset kills two birds and lets you emulate your kids as well
i mean i have to say, the way these people cope is brilliant in its own right

>her

can you please return to reddit

I knew I remembered that retard from somewhere.

Attached: 5sEShWP.png (886x516, 84K)

like wheres cory

holy shit, kekked and saved

wheres the twitter?

Dude seemed like a normal 50-year-old xoomer (gen x boomer) software engineer before transitioning. What went wrong?

> inb4 CNN reports alt-right hackers target their own operating system.

Youre makin us look bad user...

This is glorious.

Attached: 1279231131858.jpg (700x900, 144K)

It's an edit of his tranny photos
there's no pics of him pre-transition

THESE EYES ARE EEEEEEEVIL

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-19-18-30-50-1.png (720x1036, 414K)

Where'd you get the whole Twitter part from? I looked at the Code of Conduct and didn't find it there.

ugtastic.com/interviews/railsconf-2014-coraline-ada-ehmke

haha wow

Attached: Cory Dale video interview.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Wait it's Corey Dale Ehmke AKA Rev. Bantik

Maybe you read that interview where both his name and his old site IDOLHANDS.COM
is spelled as idlehands.

He's a Thelemite, following Sekhet Maat Lodge

theothermccain.com/2018/05/30/coraline-ada-ehmke-transgender-feminist-satanic-sjw/

only a matter of time before she kills herself, then Linus can return. So far he's been making some pretty cool YouTube videos.

well linux won't get my supreme code now
feels bad man
time to write some malware
... can i get my malware to only target niggers?

this is such bullshit social deception shit that he thinks is clever and won't be picked up by normals but doesn't realize how fucking transparent it really is. you know what this is right? it's like an advert on a BDSM dating site. it's a dinner invitation from a snake; and you're the dinner. oh my god. i hate this fucking tranny so much. he's on so many layers of narcissism and deep-seated self-hatred that he literally can't interact with the world on a rational, objective basis. holy fuck holy fuck this is so FUCKING STUPID

Attached: 67769172a45eaf635099c474b8a0c8.png (596x564, 358K)

lol wut shill

mobile.twitter.com/coreyehmke
pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2554723657/ji6maew5op8dtkd2sgog_400x400.jpeg
assets2.blurb.com/images/uploads/user/05/185205/Brood_2008.jpg?1215278284
is1.4sqi.net/userpix/NCCXZ0OMEMIE0ZHW.jpg

I want his narcissistic spirit to broken. Death is too comfy for him.

no shit sherlock?

I want my father back :(

>"haha programming socks are cool huh guys?"
>"I [a 20-something man] wish to be a little girl teehee"
>"wtf I hate trannies now REEEE >:["
you cucks brought this upon yourselves

Attached: 1536973455954.jpg (629x592, 50K)

Stop being an incel bully and this won't affect you

>... can i get my malware to only target niggers?
yeah, make it xbox only

he's been broken years ago, he's a useful idiot, a golem in the hands of some hidden (((powers))).

Any bright ideas, professor?

How do we take the fight to them?

Attached: d93d1d64f5742de63f339c5e8006205344f69aad891008f42a080aa6c76654da_12.jpg (990x981, 135K)

everything2.com/user/Bantik/writeups

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as female, is in fact, female/penis, or as I've recently taken to calling it, female plus penis. A female is not a gender unto itself, but rather another component of a fully functioning gender made useful by the penis, testicles vital system components comprising a full gender as defined by LGBT.

>And I'm a Mac user

Thanks Linux fag

This. I'm more pissed off that society accepts these people than I am about the shitty CoC it put on Linux devs. Doctors who prescribe hormones and surgery for this shit need to be publicly hanged until dead.

>As both a clownophobe and a non-Christian, I find the concept of the Clown Ministry both absurd and terrifying.

Send him clowns.

Attached: Screenshot_20180919-155621.png (1080x1920, 242K)

That could work.

But for real, how the fuck are we going to turn the tables on the cucked CoC?

I don’t care that he’s a tranny, I care that he’s an arrogant narcissistic fuck that’s bringing politics where it doesn’t belong. He doesn’t give a fuck about any of the projects or the shit he’s promoting, he’s just looking for attention and masturbating over the false sense of power.

Favorite Nodes (mine)

How to Be a Charismatic Cult Leader

------------------------------------------------------------
Everything2 has some fine info about him.
------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine if one of these trannies had a deathnote.

looool

ffs, if we dont have a firewall our whole society will fall apart.

He'd write his own name.

Satanism, Neosaktas and Thelema
arcane-archive.org/religion/thelema/philosophy/satanism-neosaktas-and-thelema-1.php

Absolutely based and redpilled.

And what is Ehmke’s “Contributor Covenant,” after all, except an instrument to exercise authority over others? Ehmke’s sadistic desire to punish people he/“she” doesn’t like (e.g., the popular Opal developer Elia Schito) is the essence of his/“her” SJW crusade to impose politically correct speech codes on the open-source software community.

A craving for power — to obtain authority over others — is typical of sociopathic personalities, whose frustration at their low-status condition in normal life inspires them with a desire to destroy the existing social order. SJWs denounce society as “unjust” because they are not on top of the social hierarchy. Their resentment of the success, happiness and popularity enjoyed by others is what motivates their pursuit of what they call “social justice,” but which in fact is personal revenge.

Corey Dale “Coraline Ada” Ehmke is a warped personality, afflicted with a spiritual deformity that manifests as psychiatric pathology. It would be a dangerous error to allow this sick individual to dictate policy to others.

he would be caught immediately and the show would end on the 3rd ep after he decides to cut his wrists.

>Corey Dale “Coraline Ada” Ehmke is a warped personality, afflicted with a spiritual deformity that manifests as psychiatric pathology. It would be a dangerous error to allow this sick individual to dictate policy to others.
he can't accept reality. that's why he is obsessed with the occult and fashions himself a "code witch". this coc is just another perverted step forward in his own little power fantasy.

>A tranny has defeated all autists
Hahaahahahaha
Kys virgins.

Wtf. I didn't expect this nugget to be an actual middle aged dude.

Pretty sad to get that far in life and still be such a pathetic nonce.

not an arguement

mobile.twitter.com/bantik?lang=de
sourceforge.net/u/bantik/

lgbtech.com/
OpenSourceForWomen.org
CultureOffset.org

coderwall.com/Bantik

Old D0x:
kiwifarms.net/threads/coraline-ada-ehmke-corey-dale-ehmke.31003/

>I will buy games
>I will buy comics
>I will buy tickets for movies
>I will contribute
Never happens

It. That is neither man nor woman.

The Sinister Minister/The Reverend Dr. Corey Bantik ([email protected])

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 12:20:54 -0700 (PDT)

There's a site and a time, let's look at the archive: Copyright © 1995 Real/Time Communications

Ok, but our faggot?

web.archive.org/web/19970605074156/http://www.bga.com:80/~bantik/

Got it.

"coraline" missed the memo:

BE EXCELLENT TO EACHOTHER, DUDES