Attached: CoCked.png (640x400, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhh_GeBPOhs
bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12004#note-98
opensource.com/life/15/8/patricia-torvalds-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

Will he come back after this?

I just realised something. This isn't only about rules, it's also about money.
Notice how Coraline insists on the enforcement bit and how she wants lots of projects to base their CoC on her's.
I feel like she's going to make money - like she's already doing - by creating teams for enforcement and somehow charge OSS projects.

I feel like this is a very elaborate scam.

>steve baller
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhh_GeBPOhs

His daughter is a bug seeker and this is his payback to the world.

Here's an example of what I'm trying to convey: bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/12004#note-98

Of course it's about money (and power). Were you ever dumb enough to think otherwise?

Then why aren't people talking about this?

ese pinche sistema valio verga desde hace tiempo

They waited for Terry to pass

lmao at all the incels getting up in arms about linus admitting he's a dick, why does it hurt Jow Forums's feelings so bad, i dont understand?

Because he has a sizeable following that will set upon anybody who questions him like a pack of dogs. Nothing good can come from accusing a tranny of anything untoward without hard evidence. You'll just be labelled an alt-right Drumpfkin Nazi.

>without hard evidence
There's plenty of evidence. I've even posted that ruby link earlier.
What I'm starting to realize is that the mob is so blind by rage that they don't even look for these small details and exploit them to their advantage.

This but unironically. Her being the leader is a good thing for us, linux and the community.

>There's plenty of evidence.
No there isn't, and the link you posted proves absolutely nothing as far as them acting in bad faith for the purpose of self-enrichment goes. You appear not to know what "evidence" actually means. Hint: It's not "post I don't like".

because Linus was suppose to be some unyielding bulwark against all the snow flakes invading and ruining the one true OS. they don't want to believe that Linus would choose his daughter over linux, which it probably what it came down too in the end.

this

Microshit:
- Even having billions in their hands they couldn't develop a decent OS.
- Had to rely on piracy, lawyers and ridiculous privacy/licensing policies to spread their shit (which is the true cancer) across the globe.
- When a new operating system appeared they started to whine like a little bitch with childish arguments like "cancer" and "commies" instead of develop a better one.

I don't like the way Linux is going but I don't think Boolmer or anyone from Microshit can say a word about it.

Attached: puke.gif (230x175, 1.99M)

She has a patreon account. And keeps panhandling on twitter.

But okay, I guess we'll have to play the waiting game then.

gain some insight, and then repost this

Is Linus's daughter that purple haired tranny or is that someone else. I'm confused

>was he forced?
If you're implying they have some kind of "dirt" on him I doubt it. It's more like the kind of "do it or we'll shoot you" forced.

there is a pic of her on her instagram with purple hair, purple or some crazy color... she's fuckable

Else.
Patricia Torvalds is a young female unlike Cory the Old Tranny

Attached: GPL Free to use (sexually).png (520x292, 231K)

How so? Some trans loser guy is the head, and doesn't give a fuck about the software. Only "muh fake vagina should be good enough for the World."

Get the fuck off this board you cock sucking losers.

Attached: 1535448134813.jpg (1920x1080, 469K)

>her

So tl;dr, is this the correct timeline of the situation?
>be talented programmer
>make a kernel used by millions of desktops and servers
>move to the Cucknited States
>daughter gets pozzed in every hole while attending a uni
>forces her dad to include a CoC because a purple haired tranny told her to
Do you think he regrets moving to the cucknited states?

>inbred finns
lmaoing
that wierd one on the far right is working me though

why the fuck do people want to live here? because they liked the TV shows and moves n sheeit? fucking retards.
did they get punked by 1800 ideology that has never existed?

"In this exclusive interview, Patricia explains what got her interested in computer science and engineering (spoiler alert: it wasn't her father), what her high school did "right" with teaching tech, the important role feminism plays in her life, and her thoughts on the lack of diversity in technology."

opensource.com/life/15/8/patricia-torvalds-interview

she has been brainwashed into the cult of social justice snowflakeism and don't doubt that she will use her relationship(or the treat of none) with her father to advance her new found religion.

ad hominem you stupid fuck. Who cares what some degenerate tranny thinks. How many bug fixes and fixes commits does he have? Yeah none.
Forcing their beliefs on people is the mist selfish thing to do and thats all of those mentaly ill fucks ever do. Now KYS.

>forcing beliefs on people
>by having them voluntarily adopt a code of conduct

>voluntarily
you seriously believe that this wasn't coerced in anyway..

Attached: 1297876286170.jpg (251x249, 20K)