Why isn't Windows XP still supported? It was the best OS to ever exist

Why isn't Windows XP still supported? It was the best OS to ever exist.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 1.32.33 AM.png (2880x1800, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ejAMB3g_b8
youtube.com/watch?v=zqza7KD5jYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 1.34.50 AM.png (2880x1800, 2.24M)

Missing the Bandicam watermark.

It was the least bad Windows.

[Unregistered HyperCam 2]

No I'm not

Attached: hypercam.png (2880x1800, 3.84M)

Oh crap you said bandicam, I was thinking unregistered hypercam 2 when I read that haha my bad

how many cum stains on your clippy body pillow, faggot?

Attached: 1532789489753.png (1152x864, 552K)

>t. someone who doesn't know how to install windows xp
Stay butthurt linfag, Linux will never be as good as xp was.

install gentoo

I disagree with Gentoo's CoC.

install clover OS, guix sd or 9front.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ejAMB3g_b8

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Those are all meme OS's. Also if I disagree with Gentoo's CoC, why would I use CloverOS? It's based on gentoo.

install windows ME

Good news! Windows 10 uses the same NT based kernel! It IS XP under the hood!

because it wasn't designed to market all your private information out and delivery ad directly to you.

install windows NT 3.1

Fuck gentoo install haiku

Does it include a browser that doesn't crash after some minutes of youtube yet
Does it have any GPU acceleration yet

But Windows XP is better.

Not in you play the GOOD games.

>youtube

Attached: hC0g8kc.png (644x800, 13K)

Does it include a browser that doesn't crash after some minutes of shitposting yet

>gaming
Besides Minecraft, I don't play anything else. I WORK.

>Not posting the goat
youtube.com/watch?v=zqza7KD5jYc

Yeah, how do you think I'm replying?

Why are you using an OS that has Windows 95 levels of security?

Because I'm using Common Sense 2018 Pro AV right now.

No one noticed the VirtualBox Additions icon at the bottom right corner.

Windows 7 is better.

Attached: 2018-09-19_22-55-36.png (1024x600, 796K)

because it's old as fuck. Back in 2003 Were you wondering why Microsoft wasn't still supporting Windows 2.0 from 1987/1988? Thats the equivalent to how old Windows XP is today.

Windows XP is the best version ever.

You love Windows XP.

Bill Gates is your god.

Stop clicking me.

(I said) stop clicking me.

The 32bit versions can only use 4GB ram. The max HDD it supports is 2TB. There is no GPT drive support. The 64 bit version never caught on due to no drivers and no real demand for it (hardware/programs at the time still fit nicely/ran great on 32bit platforms). It wasn't till Vista that 64 bit drivers caught on, even then it was kinda limited due to the backlash Vista got. Why make 64 bit drivers if most of your customers only ran 32bit windows xp? So the real golden age of 64bit was Windows 7.

64 Bits would be a good name for a candy bar.

Shh I don't want them to know that I'm running it on macOS Mojave 10.14

Ohh, ohh, and their slogan could be: "It's twice as good as 32 Bits."

With windows 7 ms created a nightmare, although one they didn't foresee. They built it to good. The ram limit has yet to be hit (192GB), can take up to 250+ core cpu's, thanks to GPT the drive volume size is pretty much unlimited. In conjunction with hardware compatibly (SATA spec is geared for Sata 1/2/3 drives all working in whatever spec port you plug them) you can have a windows 7 system around for a long time yet. So take a 14TB drive and it'll work fine and dandy in a 2004 era SATA 1 mobo long as the os installed supports GPT

>he thinks that looks good
I am using 64x with 4GB RAM on an SSD

Attached: Pepe.png (2398x2202, 717K)

Why does notepad have a printer icon in your install?

I'm not sure to be honest

>The 32bit versions can only use 4GB ram
install windows server 2003 to fix this problem.

>1024x600

Attached: apustaja silicia gel.png (1039x559, 261K)

not even close desu. i know Jow Forums has a bad memory but windows xp was extremely unstable. sure it was fast, sure it was customizable but it was a lot more unstable than the windows of today. it was also a lot more unsecure if you didn't know what you were doing. the whole meme about windows getting viruses? yeah, that's from the windows xp days when boomers and little kids would install shit they shouldn't or click popups.

windows 7 was the best windows to ever come out and it's a big reason why microsoft just keeps building on top of windows 7. windows 10 is basically just windows 7 and 8.1 under the hood. sure they've made it more of a nanny os but that's because of the headaches people would give microsoft and the indians working in tech support when their son would download a script for 1.6 or when a boomer would change a simple graphic setting and thought he had a virus.

Attached: [JacobSwaggedUp] Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - 08 (BD 1280x720).mp4_snapshot_09.26 (1280x720, 118K)

lul i used to make videos on how to pirate shit when i was a kid. it seems that they're taken down along with the channel itself, though. that's the coolest thing i've ever done.

look at this no brain nigger monkey