"OMG this contributor liked a PewDiePie tweet seven years ago. He is le ebil nazi. I'm literally shaking"

>"OMG this contributor liked a PewDiePie tweet seven years ago. He is le ebil nazi. I'm literally shaking"
>"We don't want nazis in this open source project. All your contributions will be retroactively rejected and you will be banned from our forums. Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again"

Thanks tranny

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

gamergaters where right
now they are coming for me and there is no one left to speak for me

wtf i love pewdiepie now

if they actually remove working code because of something someone said, we will definitely just fork it and keep the good code.
and, then everyone will hate them

trust me, they won't do this

the code of conduct that people are memeing about was put in by Linus personally. Not whoever this is.

>by Linus personally

Attached: 1514400790051.png (273x43, 4K)

STOP Tranny Tyranny - fake pussy passes are still fake

My bad, he just signed off on it personally.

My name isn't tranny. It's Cory Dale Ehmke

Attached: Cory Dale Ehmke.jpg (769x1024, 126K)

My name isn't tranny. It's Cory Dale Ehmke

Attached: 1530744626744.jpg (304x334, 88K)

Why is gender dysphoria indulged but general body dysphoria is not. No one's telling dysphorics who want limbs amputated to just fucking do it.

How did he let this happen?

Attached: 1533212170004.jpg (300x229, 31K)

What happened?

CoralineAda inserted her(male) CoC(k) into the Linux kernel
owo

Thanks for the post. I've been having a shitty morning and that made me laugh

they won't remove code, just the person who is actually doing something useful and not just forcing politics down everybody's throats and making spelling/grammar corrections in the documentation. to these people holding a different political opinion on anything is "Using welcoming and inclusive language" so they have all the power they need now. just watch here in the coming weeks these people are going to scour the social media of everyone touching the project for wrong think and the neon hair inquisition will begin. I love Linux, but the drama is going bring luls for a long time.

just do some fake smiling it helps release dopamine. basically hacking your body.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x224, 10K)

>2011 was 7 years ago

Attached: 1437314806415.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Honestly why do people give these people the spotlight? They’re just some faggot tweeting out bullshit. Why do people pay attention to them?

Because they're taking over free software

letting them do this in silence would be even worse

>trolling on twitter and shitposting in github issues = taking over free software
No

you mean Jow Forums was right?

regarding the tranny? he has built up a large enough mob of zelots in the pass few years to create a sufficient amount noise to cause 'problems' for projects. since most tech people live in the same echo chamber/culture as these people, they know the consequences of being singled out for not being progressive enough among their peers. basically they have to listen to these people or chance being run out of the industry.. besides most of them probably hold the same snow flake opinions anyway.

Who even let these mentally ill dangercolour heads be part of anything in the first fucking place? The Linux community is absolutely rife all kinds of degenerates and deviants including pedos, retards, queers, pajeets and trannies anyway. As if there's any quality control possible.

because body dysphoria is a mental illness but gender dysphoria is just how your born, you cis-het normative racist nazi bigot.

>putting ratchets in place in order to arbitrarily remove contributors
Yes

>We want your personal info for statistics purposes

(((Hartman)))

Surely whining about it on Jow Forums will fix things.

Linus committed it.

Linux literally committed the change you fucking retard. You're on Jow Forums and you don't even know what a commit is. Go phonepost somewhere else.

I know exactly what it is and how it works.
you should kill yourself for being a tranny faggot shill though

>shitposting on twitter means you get to arbitrarily remove contributors from projects that aren't yours
No

No, Martin Niemoller

i want to make a gentle fake social media account, contribute to a bunch of projects, then change my social media to become a tranny hating nazi klan member (cory dale).

>2018
>not having a gf(male) to wear programming socks with while you code
fag

What are you quoting?
Your own imagination?

there's a rope for that

desu that's a legitimate reason. Pewdiepie has always creeped me out.