If you could reach into the future world of 2050 and grab "ONE" new computer component or peripheral of that time to...

If you could reach into the future world of 2050 and grab "ONE" new computer component or peripheral of that time to bring back to our time in your possession, what would it be?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 51K)

an android waifu

Attached: BladeRunner-Joi.jpg (281x500, 29K)

A battery. I'd give it to a researcher and hope they could reverse engineer it to jump battery tech forward 30 years.
Imagine how far battery tech could have come. By 2050 we might have high density batteries that don't spontaneously combust and explode at random.

This. She'd probably also be able to connect to a monitor and act as a computer.

>they slice it open to see how it works
>hear AI voice, "Battery shell breached. BattCo intellectual property in imminent danger. Self destruct engaged. Please step away from battery. Battery will self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."

good luck with legacy support

>tfw waifu can't play 16K1000fps and cook dinner at the same time

a mouse, mines shit

haha

a government mandated OS ROMâ„¢

given the fervor of AI research, in 30 years they'll probably a AGI, i'll take it back make it take control of the world economy (which I could do because nobody else has one, unlike in the future)

>Implying civilization won't have collapsed by then

Attached: 1528827789187.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

A gun

to kill myself wiht

Probably the giant harddrive of a supercomputer that's designed to monitor as much raw data (everything from top-secret technological information and wikileaks to the intricacies of then-world's everyday fabricated materials) as imaginable, assuming the world will be unified under one government that utilizes such a device.

any device that let me return to that future as soon as possible, like a time machine or most likely a well optimized freezing machine where i could set a waking up date

Attached: 1528575297919.jpg (480x621, 26K)

A computer monitor. Monitors have legacy ports right? Should work fine with my current setup. Shit VGA is still kicking around on some of them.

nVidia RTX 3050ti

Offline wiki gadget. Get that money boy!

Something to plug into my router that eliminates adware and malware and gookmoot fucking with me all the goddamn time.

The last white person.

helium tank

A phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

In 2050 technology will go down.
Mudslimes and sjws will destroy societies and and everything will be in bronze age again.

Do you think she would be able to interface with any current tech? Furthermore, do you think current tech will be around 30 years from now?
Take a computer from 30 or even 20 years ago and see how many things you can plug into it.
I'd be scared that she would use a different charge port that doesn't exist yet, and would die on me

>2050
>it's still a LiFePo4

Dragon dildo.

>not grabbing a genetically engineered catgirl waifu

absolutely barbaric

also an android waifu will probably stop working immediately after it figures out that telemetry / licensing server is not reachable

Attached: bc65bf8ac119f071188ba852e4cb21bb.jpg (1500x2181, 641K)

A tensor compute unit. If I can get it to interface with my PC, I could potentially create AI that is miles ahead of what non fortune 500 companies are currently doing.

Attached: Tensor-Core-TW-LI_2048X1024.png (682x1024, 658K)

A girlfriend.

>it's 2050
>i've killed myself 25 years ago

Attached: 1511013745599.png (619x319, 250K)

This. Plan B is sell it to Intlel for reverse engineering.
Or a lithography machine to sell to Intlel if that's an option.

What ever will ruin AI research once and forever.

a storage device, because that's probably the only thing you could actually use in a current day computer. a 1PB nvme ssd or some shit

Helium synthesizer
Did you know that helium is not renewable?

>what is backward compatibility

>only supports USB-H, HDMI-4, and IPv7
At least you brought the charger back and it can still charge her from bog standard mains power.
You did bring the charger back, didn't you user?

Attached: 1275676702722.jpg (743x529, 171K)

I'd kill Hitler.

Attached: Alpha_Decay-2000px.svg.png (2000x1360, 693K)

Digital blueprints for a stable fusion reactor

lmao dude...
Sun is made out of Helium...

>Bring back AI model LAH 1
>Force it roleplay as muslimah hijabi and have sex with me
>AI goes crazy
>AI goes back to the past
>AI creates Islam

>mfw Islam is a technocratic jihadist cult worshipping an AI
>mfw I created Islam involuntarily

Bluray burner

a brand new 14nm+++++++++ technology intel cpu

go get some

that shit only happens in suns and other far away places

Bitcoin ASIC of that time, so I can become an oligarch in our time.

>have bitcoin asic
>can't use it because it's dependent on a nuclear fusion cell to power it

...good point. Bring back the ITER fusion reactor, since it's supposed to go online in the next 30 years or so.

Antimatter bomb.

Just fucking end it.