Ian is dead

>Ian is dead
>Linus is gone

Is it time for me to unironically install gentoo?

Attached: Step 3. Bang your pans together until your dogs start crying.jpg (900x675, 76K)

Just make your own dumbass. It's FOSS. Fork it.

>Just make your own dumbass.
Like your parents did?
>lrn2grammar

kys

>just reinvent the wheel dumbass

pwned

zing!

kek

You could have a wheel that's blazing fucking fast like Terry.

Debian didn't die with Ian, it died with the systemd railroad job that he refused to stop.

Linux is dead
Install Linux
Wat?

And I can also rip off your skirt and suck your fucking dick

How does a dislexic like you get past the fucking captcha?

install gentoo

SAVAGE

Fucking incredible roast, user.

hey guys I'm a newb at this, but if the linux kernel is compromised by the sjws, doesn't that mean all the linux distros are also compromised? Or just the normy ones like ubuntu

This is also what I'm trying to figure out, Stallman said his os is fine but why?
What makes his CoC free?

This. I'm also retarded. Does this mean all forms of Linux are compromised? Mint? Ubuntu? openSUSE? Gnome?

>hurrr, da kernal diffrant becaws GENTOOOOO

Gentoo is for newfags who think compiling every package is edgy and cool
>it's just a waste of your fucking time assholes!

Are you retarded? Of course the gentoo kernels are different from the vanilla kernel. Most distros make small changes before pushing. And when it comes to Gentoo, at least in userspace, you have examples like how they're developing openrc to avoid systemd, and maintaining firefox binaries with ALSA on to avoid pulse.
That said, I'm not sure if the current gentoo kernel has fucked up shit on by default, like speck, or not. I'm still on 4.14, and speck got injected in 4.17.

If that's your concern, --usepkgonly, faggot.
Fucking newfags who haven't even tried all major distros, I tell you.

Its just the kernel, so anything running the normal default kernel will eventually get fucked, if the sjws choose to somehow make changes to it when they cant even write python scripts. I don't think anything is going to happen but its a possibility.

I unironically kek'd

leddit screencap, etc

Cmon guys its just a COCC. We don't have evidence of malicious code in the kernel yet.

noob down

>looks at OP post
>check Linus article on wikipedia
>not dead
>"oh it's not bad it was a jok-"
>"I am stepping down and I will learn how to communicate with people"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF and Linux is done. We will see a "new" Linus with colored hair and maybe with HRT treatment. It was a nice ride guys, see you at the other side.

You can install linux-libre anyway so

BTFO

Burn of the year contender

Goddamn.