GOAT Phone

Seriously, this is it. This is the best smart device of 2013 and quite possibly 2014.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
>5.7 inch LCD 1080p screen with better PPI ratio than iPhone 5s
>4k Video Camera, no other comparable devices offers this feature
>3gigs of RAM and 2.2GHz processor so there is absolutely zero Android lag (legit)
>S-Pen to draw heug dicks to text your friends
>Flexible display variant to be released
>Bezels thinner than your mom’s clit
>Best smart device for running apps in window mode, no more LOLFULLSCREENAPPMODE for a fucking a calculator app
Jow Forums should be creaming their pants as if they saw their waifu in person.
>but muh small girly feministic hands
No one cares about your inadequacies Barbara. You were given the shit 5’2 manlet genes of life. Sac up and learn to use a man’s phone.

Better specs than iPhone 5s
Better screen than iPhone 5s
Better functionality than iPhone 5s
No NSAtrackprint.

Let me reiterate
>5.7 inch LCD 1080p touch screen
>Included S-Pen for writing, drawing, and gesture shortcuts
>Flexible display
>4K Video Camera
youtube.com/watch?v=zz3sk05QL-8 (be sure to update to Youtube to “Original” settings and not 1080pleb)
>Multi-vision for some sweet, sweet Note-finity widescreen experience with fellow Note 3 fans
youtube.com/watch?v=hhvu9ugtVY4
>It can occasionally makes phone calls

Best specs, best screen, and best functionality, period.
Not even the Sony Z Ultra Bezels can compete since its phablet size reaches the threshold into retard realm.

>mfw its 2013 and iOS7 still cant even handle 2 conversations at once

Attached: Pdpkeyfeature-sm-n900vzkevzw-600x600-C1-062016.jpg (800x600, 76K)

Attached: HTC_HD2.jpg (3152x2251, 1.75M)

It is 2018, last I checked, that is.

Attached: 1534131435884.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

You would be right about 2013, but the Note 4 came out in 2014 and is one of the GOAT phones if not THE GOAT phone.

Expandable storage, hueg swappable battery, 1440p screen, IR blaster, GearVR support, high-end s-pen (probably the most comfy one they've made as far as tactile feel and button size/placement), premium feel and grip zones, lightest note produced, facial scanner.

I think the OnePlus 5T is the best phone out right now.
>No notch
>8GB RAM
>128GB Storage
>Headphone Jack
>Nice looking, simple design
>Good camera and chipset

Too bad they're so expensive still.

Are you braindead?

I 've been using this phone daily since 2013 and i rarely use window mode.

Please.

Note 4 was the best and the last GOAT.

Or galaxy S5 if you really want something smaller but not that small like an iphone.

The only problem is the android version, they got stuck with 6.0.1 (which will still have new apps support for a while) and the lineage OS still have some big issues on them.

>Snapdragon 801
Op is faggot

Wow nice argument

Why mention the note 3 over the note 4?

If your one of those people who still values removable batteries just get the lg v20. First off it has the slightly better cpu and the stock rom is android 7.0. It has every feature and more including the removable battery, sd card expansion, nfc, pretty good cameras, 2nd screen (some people consider it a gimmick but i enjoy it), and even a quad dac. The battery and back cover were made to be removed as well so you can carry multiple batteries instead of having an extended if you want. The only downside is you lose the s pen but i never found it useful.

Attached: lg-v20-review-2.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

>tfw repaired my note 4 a while ago, good as new
You lose both S-pen and OLED. That's what makes it a note. I could buy any dogshit big phone otherwise. I have an HTC ultra and I have to say a secondary screen is pretty cool indeed, but honestly it just makes the phone even larger.

meh
based and redpilled

>inb4 oled burn in
Yeah i guess that kinda sucks not having oled. But there are barely any useable phones with the removable battery. I guess i prefer the slightly better specs and dac at the sacrifice of the oled/s pen

fuck that shit. I'm waiting until next year for this sexy phone I don't even know about yet.

Attached: htcOnem8.jpg (970x546, 29K)

I own one, and I'd love to trade it in for a Note 9.

>Or galaxy S5 if you really want something smaller but not that small like an iphone.
My nigga, just got a S5 (had a Note 4 and that is GOAT - just watch out for the eMMC problem - that's why I gave mine away, was tired of constantly having to put it in freezer - otherwise it was a good and nice phone) and it's a real nice phone.

It's OLED you ignorant fuck

What's so bad about 801?

My note 3's wifi kept slowing down to 6mbps where my lg g3 got 65mbps. Still like the phone a lot though.

got one for cheap about two weeks ago and installed Lineage on it. Runs like a dream.