750$

>750$
>330 ppi (same as iphone 4)
>720p display
>plastic
>funny colors to make you stand out as the poorfag

What did tiny cock mean by this?

Attached: 35EAE73F-D3E2-4378-BE05-A7C27DF1F1B1.jpg (920x1227, 124K)

Mindless consumer fags will buy iShit regardless of specs.
They don't know batshit but its got "NEW MEMOJIS" and "NEW DESIGN"

>same as iphone 4
also same as 6, 6s, 7 and 8
it's the perfect resolution

This new Apple strat is high iq. Make some new meme software but only put it on the flag ship phone. Then release it on a cheaper model a year later to make all the poorfags jump onboard like rabid animals

640x480 is the perfect resolution you luminescent monkey

Human eyes can't discern beyond 240 ppi. 330 is more than enough

then why does apple sell a 458ppi display XS?
explain pajeet

Apple could have demolished the anjeet market with a $600 XR.

Not sure what they’re trying to do here. People are more likely to buy a used X than any of the new phones.

It has no chin so it's better than any other phone.

That fucking notch makes me vomit.
>horizontal video
>rounded corners on other side
>other side has straight corners

Look at the wallpaper
balls are touching.

this

Holy shit. I never thought about it like this, but it's exactly what they are doing. They're actually removing hardware while doing it too, to lower the costs while raising the prices. aplel is the final boss of jewish tactics. It's actually scary how good they are at robbing the masses.

>Look at the wallpaper
CELLS INTERLINKED

no one blames you if you can't, pajeet.

>muh meme screens
>muh plastic
>nobody pays attention to the silicon inside
Normans I tell ya...

Then they would lose the appeal which is that they’re expensive and for special people only

>implying its the only phone with no chin

There is no way a shitty low quality front facing camera is more important than not having a notch. I'll never understand.

>no chin
It's more like a fucking burka on this one

Xiaomi has a model with no chin/notch

no

the more pictures I see of the XR the more I like it

Doesn’t it have significantly better battery life though?

They want to publicly shame poor people
XS Maxter race reporting in

Attached: 11347E1F-4CA9-4219-8790-6877514EC17F.jpg (1242x1554, 339K)

>that disgusting thick black bezel

Attached: 1529047002196.png (1600x900, 1.71M)

>iphone 5 - $649
>iphone 6 - $649
>iphone 7 - $649
>iphone 8 - $699
>iphone xyr - $749
why the increase?
it's not even the flagship phone.
is it just because they can?

Attached: Pronoun-cards-2016-02-1024x585.png (1024x585, 266K)

Poos will spend their entire salary on it

are you stupid? check an inflation calculator, $650 in 2011 is $744 currently.

You can peel off the screen to reveal a 4K screen.

Why is no one concerned about the inflation rate of the dollar? It seems to go largely ignored but that is a significant increase

Big numbers=good
It doesnt need to be usable or anything
Isheep will still buy it

the iphone 7 came out in 2016 idiot

salaries don't follow inflation

look at that shrek hand

4, 5, 6, 6s, 7 and 8 didn't have a 6 fucking inches display.

What the fuck is a COLA for then...?

drinking you idiot

install gentoo

Apple doesn't want to leave out 3/4 of their potential customers by selling phones only richfags can afford. They're hoping poorfags will buy the cheap iPhone and invest themselves in the ecosystem.

Further proving ifags don't know the difference. Selling displays literally from 2010, holy fuck.

The PPI is the same, not the resolution dummy

I like the iPhone, but Apple has lost me with the past two gens. The richfag phones you'd have to be a retard to buy it, and the poorfag phone is so shit, you'd have to be a retard to buy it. Now I have to switch to fucking poodroid cause Apple got greedy.

>Apple
That's every company to have ever existed. Target the large center area of the curve and you'll literally lose sales left and right. Either you get the cheap shitty low end model or pony up those shekels for the ridiculously priced high end product.

This. All they had to do was release an SE with the 7 or 8 specs. But they realized that phone would be the GOAT and would overshadow their fuckhuge expensive flagships

you're paying for the A12 chip, the best camera on the market, and 5+ years of ios support
Apple finally has something to kill off the anjeet market

Pixel is the best camera tho

What is the fucking point of the notch with bezels so huge?

no, Huawei P20 Pro is

Why would anyone want a phone for baby hands? Babies can’t use phones?

Just buy it goy, you'll figure it out.
And remember to also buy the apple watch, Homepod and a mac so you become totally locked into our ecosystem, because none of our shit works with any other hardware, oy vey!

I want a phone that doesn't feel like I have a brick inside my pocket. My wallet's big enough already.

because then it would be a better phone than their more expensive ones, but for a cheaper price
we can't have that, user

>that disgustingly thick bezel
>it still has a notch
is this Apples way of spitting on the poorfag who wants an iphone?

I've got a 1440p phone from a couple years ago that has options to display at 1080p or 720p to save battery. It does visibly degrade the display quality. Text looks ever so slightly blocky and I can see steps in smooth curves, even if antialiased.

go buy a 480p phone then

yikes

Kikes want inflation. It's literally a goal of the federal reserve.

Product identity.

>phone camera with chickshit flatface zipperhead gook beauty standards filter permanately on with insane overprocessing of images is considered the (((best))) because of specs
laughing at you huaweicucks

Why? Legit question

They can and will contrast this phone with the new XS and XSmax. XR was a bad move for Apple and reduces their brand integrity..

Government can print new money to spend + people have an incentive to consume and work more as their wealth is always being diluted by a private organization

So you're saying Apple should stay a premium brand and completely ignore poorfags who can't pay top dollar?

OHNONONONONOOOOOO HAHAHA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

They are ways to get out of this loop, right?

I'd pay 30 bux for it

If you HAVE to get an XS, get the max. They discontinued the X and made them the same prices as the XS only it has less battery life. The Max is at least a slight upgrade from the X. Still, its $280 more than the note 9 with 512GB (expandable to 2TB), 8GB ram, and 4000mAH battery life. The note 9 is cheaper and substantially better in every aspect. If you like the look at feel, download the free IphoneX launcher, and Apple Icon pack. I work for Verizon and have done that for customers in the store to save them money.

There

these specs are fucking so disgustingly unexceptional for a $750 dollar price tag. Who cares what the camera can do or the cpu, you're not looking at those things 24/7 at least make the screen fucking amazing, not a new fucking iWord.

Keeping your wealth in liquid non depreciating (preferably untaxed) assets. Crypto, gold - anything that rustles the zog'$ jimmies for they can't touch it.

>considering all that still a better choice than any android chinkphone on the market

Attached: 1352813457290.gif (200x157, 874K)

*gets data robbed by google* a-at least it's cheap right!

Attached: uncle ted.jpg (250x267, 17K)

this is the proof of what apple is, it's just a brand. You literally can't deny this, they are selling a worse phone by all standards than Iphone7 and selling it for the bigger price at release 3 years later. It's a piece of junk no matter how you measure it, every company makes their prime phones for the smaller price yet they are 5 times better. Iphone XR compares to my cheap phone I bought for 200$. It might be
>perfect resolution, why do you need more
>why would you need metal, plastic is just fine
>720p display is fine
but it's worth 200$ at best. Eat shit applefags

Also, Samsung S9 costs the same right now. Samsung might be making some of the same brand mistakes as apple, but at least they price their phones somehwat reasonable

Attached: Samsung-S9.jpg (300x400, 3K)