How do i create an AI with the same taste in music as me?

How do i create an AI with the same taste in music as me?

Attached: photo_2018-09-15_16-13-33.jpg (604x392, 48K)

Don’t be a fag

spotify can recommend you songs similar to the ones in your playlist
youtube can recommend you videos based on what you watched

create an AI that has unbelievably shitty taste and go from there

dont they use tags to find similar music you listen to? i dont think that is called AI

idk but it works great for me when i make a new playlist, fill it with some songs and use the recommendation feature to get new songs
i think it might be based on cross-searching other playlists, so if someone has a playlist that contains your songs it recommends you songs from that person's playlist

It's already AI if you combine a few tags in a decision tree. Ai has nothing to do with actual intelligence in most cases.

>it works great for me for the corporations to use predictive programming to find what other worthless consumerist things i want
you are an NPC and you will never realize it.

the reason im asking is that im have tons of music in my hard drive. i download top 100 beatport compilations, listen to all of them and decide to keep the ones i like the most. i want this to be automated. thats why im asking

>download top 100 beatport compilations, listen to all of them and decide to keep the ones i like the most
this sounds like some turbo low sentience autism, should be possible to automate

Attached: 1748BD6E-3C94-4414-8E8A-47BA992ECA49.jpg (599x474, 51K)

>this sounds like some turbo low sentience autism
i do some djing as hobby on the weekends in some clubs so i listen to music non stop. plus, i really enjoy listening to them. i just dont think that they are worth to be played

i would honestly hate the person i like who has the same preferences as me

why?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x983, 89K)

preserve your brain in brain juice and fucking let scientists figure it out in 100 years dipshit...

>ywn bury your face between them

Attached: 1537417038969.jpg (970x542, 166K)

No, spotify uses other user’s play patterns and cross references them with yours for recommendations. It’s much easier and accurate than actually analyzing genres, artists and tags.

To build an AI with your own taste you would have to feed it the actual songs as numeric data and go from there, just cross referencing tags would not be accurate enough.

Butterface

you are not aware of how your music taste changes over the time
you feel attracted to some harmonic changes, melody patterns and rhythm patterns, somehow you can get bored of that, no matter if an AI do the "right" job parsing that shit. an AI like you want should be capable not only to do the math regarding musical elements, but know what to put on your musical menu that can be attractive to you, if you do with tags you will end up bored as fuck, so maybe theres a more interesting option: learn about music and explore by yourself.

fucking incel, you cant even know how the fuck to rate a human face, you are so disconnected from mankind that you call that beauty a butterface

>incel
Sure is reddit in here.

make sure it only listens to neofolk and harsh noise

based frogposter

do you even know what AI?
Any sort of awareness is AI, it's really not that hard to create AI unless you're actually a retarded normie.

>fag
no one cares about the face