So, what exactly did the Linux tranny do? Why is everyone so mad?

So, what exactly did the Linux tranny do? Why is everyone so mad?

Attached: 1430298273417.gif (296x248, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ
postmeritocracy.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why is everyone so mad?
I couldn't start the /dpt/ thread with an OP pic of Belle Delphine

Put her COC up our ass and fucked us until any good programmers came out

you can only use anime

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux Tranny, is in fact, GNU/Linux Tranny, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux Tranny.

Attached: cykapower.webm (1059x480, 2.53M)

Implemented what can be described as a "rule to kick everyone i dislike from the project, and i dislike a LOT of people"

OK. What's wrong with the Code of Conduct? Why does everyone hate it?
Who got fucked in this situation, and how?

Do you think the linux tranny even gets fucked on the regular? Looks like a big poser to me.

Linux tranny has started a movement that considers rejecting any commits made by minority groups to be racist.

Many believe that the tranny is being enabled by the jew, and certain branches of the US gov. The point is that the quality of contributions to the kernel (and other projects aggressively adopting this CoC) no longer matters as long as you're able to prove you're being oppressed somehow. I personally feel like this is in fact a method to extinguish projects. I would like to know what organizations this colin fellow is involved with. I think a deep investigation is in order.

Big fat autistic suicidal nerds need wet holes or they start murdering young girls and fucking them cold.

We're getting fucked mate cuz linux is about to get spyware'd up the wazoo

Oh fuck off with this shameless thread sliding.

Its a way for Israel to put Spyware and shut down linux and force everyone to closed source shit.

Attached: 1lc2290fyw0z.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

>Why is everyone so mad?
Because GAHNOO/loonix is officially normie shit now and hence doesn't fulfill most of Jow Forums's clinical need to be different and contrarian anymore, so they're looking for something even more fringe now. OpenBSD is the strongest candidate at this point.

Attached: 1525890627004.png (767x750, 189K)

she proved that linux nerds are exactly what everyone claimed they were for years: nutless, low-T evolutionary rejects. they swallowed the CoC bait whole and theres been virtually zero resistance to it

Attached: daemonofmail.jpg (541x960, 44K)

As i explained on the post above yours, the CoC is filled to the brim with subjective language that allows the SJWs to remove anyone they want from the project.
They will dig every post ever made by all the developers and use those posts to kick out people.
It's not a "now you start to behave", but a "if you ever misbehaved on any obscure chinese forum, you're fucked"

so because she did a Fix. She has injected the entire Linux community with his/her ideology? Why did the linux community accepted her fix in the first place?

underrated

What you all don't seem to understand is linux trany needs CONSENT to put its COC anywhere. If you don't consent it has to take that as a valid answer and MOVE ALONG.

Attached: 554829983.png (297x286, 96K)

It was not necessary to "get the whole community", just Linus daughter.

>Why is everyone so mad?
Someone (tranny) is using their group's influence to change something because they feel oppressed because they were triggered, so everyone (Jow Forums off boarders) is using their influence as a group to try to change something because they're feeling oppressed since they were triggered.

Nice attempt, but Jow Forums seem this movie over and over and over and over again.
SJW cultists get in, SJW cultists replace everyone with talent from the project.
Project turns into shit.

Sounds like something the jews would do desu.

>Jow Forumslacks are kikes
Correct.

It gave the parasitic fucks the balls to call Ted T'so a rape apologist because in 2011 he said "the 1 in 4 women will be raped statistic is misleading" with solid facts to back the claim.

These cunts will do nothing but cause trouble and actually push away real contributors while bringing in retards who only know how to mark variables const.

>inb4 loonix rewritten in Javascript

Why should variables be const? They are variables, they are fluid, just like gender.

I'm not upset about Linus taking a break but I don't know much about the replacement and I worry about the attitudes about meritocracy going around.
Linus is rude, he certainly isn't the optimal maintainer for a project simply because of that (I'm sure everyone has feared getting yelled at over a PR, the publicity of it is scary). But he did keep a measure of quality, open criticism and engagement in the community. Change makes you feel uncertainty. It's no fun.

It's like you cucks would let trannies and SJWs steal and ruin anything that's yours because you're afraid that, if it wasn't them stealing and ruining, it would be Jow Forumsacks stealing and ruining.

I don't understand why you think that outcome is worse.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with social justice fruitcakes finally getting the "get rid of everyone that I don't like and/or realizes I'm a fraud" CoC applied to the Linux kernel.

Exactly. Glad you understood.

No problem. I have no idea why anything thinks this has anything to do with an SJW CoC, despite the fact that people are unanimously claiming it to be the issue. It's ridiculous.

el cambiaformas...

Attached: 1513788687981.jpg (1015x509, 58K)

Write a guidebook that essentially says "If you disagree with feel-good-politics and tell others the truth when it isn't nice, you must be removed from participation in that project"

Superior COC logic, can't wait for the new gender fluid version of Linux

>Why is everyone so mad?
why are you mad, OP?

Attached: 1535035828282.jpg (960x800, 65K)

t. retard

>"clinical need" in both the picture and the post
You were actually so mad about this shit at one point that you made that picture.

lel

DAILY REMINDER

Attached: fucker.png (1462x700, 397K)

Lauran Schlomo strikes again.

Oy Vey Goy

el apóstata...

Attached: 1514165725937.png (1920x1080, 964K)

>>METAPHOR THIS !

Attached: torvalds_finger.jpg (471x308, 27K)

torvalds proved to the world that after all his huffing and puffing and posturing, he's just a big flabby bespectacled pussy. hes a complete weakling. "oh wow im an edgelord i talk shit on internet mailing lists" then when he gets actually confronted by someone, he caves like nu-male fag that he is

Attached: 1AwQD.jpg (1100x1528, 245K)

Well, the timing of the events isn't very clear.
So we should wait for Linus to come back from his vacation to see how it turns out...

back to Jow Forums then kike

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ

Ended meritocracy.
postmeritocracy.org

Attached: L2.png (581x373, 41K)

I’d rather see the devs use the nuclear option than fucking SJWs taking it over and having their way. Of course, SJWs taking it over will result in its destruction anyway. But I’d rather see the nuclear option just as a fuck you to the SJW faggots.

How such faggots with 0 contribution code have right to edit cocks and shit?

>be a programmer
>write an OS kernel
>gives modularity
>gives freedom
>govern submissions with iron fist
>wait 27 years
>tranny comes along and enforces CoC to your lifes work
>apologise to the community step aside and leave it with tranny running the show
>community are like 'but muh distro!'

No more...
Not in my free software.

Attached: nomore.png (397x497, 113K)

He's dying from lulz. He left project like for week, and it is going to shit.

wtf pic is me except latex, but wanna get into it in the future

Reminder that this is the secret poettering+redhat takeover. Prepare your ass for GNU/systemd

Attached: 1537572601095.png (1000x1044, 29K)

Systemd is not as bad, as this cock

>leave it with tranny running the show
This bothers me; is this true?

Good. Meritocracy is a fucking meme, and it's just codeword for "aristocracy" or "plutocracy".

Attached: 1537213983748.jpg (2272x2119, 1.83M)

not yet

Whoever dedicated their time to make that image must lead a sad life.

>starts a sentence with "and"

Attached: images_1.jpg (169x199, 4K)

Not sure how being excluded from your code being included because it is bad, leads to a harsh life in a physical sense. Your idea might have value in real world situations but this is just a Linux kernel. Get perspective.

>put 5 minutes into making bait
>retards respond to it calling HIM the sad one
lmao

Meritocracy is the only way, as long the merit is in the code, not in the person.
Any other form of judgement and you will be judging the person which is wrong, because a good commit is a good commit, no matter if it comes from john white of america or zanzibar watermelon from the ethiopia.

>emacs AND vi
Replace these two by vim, and haskell by ocaml and I'm guilty

he was coerced

Attached: 1537578992170.png (963x313, 38K)

ur rarted

It amazes me how everybody freaks the fuck out when Linus banters somebody on the mailing list.
If you want a billion upvotes on HN, post some kernel.org drama

It's like everybody lives in a safe space. You work construction, top end hair salon, top end restaurant, ect, you're going to get called a donkey shitting fuckfaced mongoloid if you screw up something. The head hair salon fag or puppety french chef will ream you in front of everybody for your stupid mistakes. You will never do it again and will have earned your banter badge meaning you're not so far up your own ass, you can accept criticism. Same goes for basic construction. Dick around a construction site, somebody is in your face.

However in our hyper faggety assed software development tranny space not one of us can handle a miniscule amount of banter from Linus on the mailing list. OMG HE MADE FUN OFME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: HolyC_prophet.png (700x700, 767K)

They came for games and I didnt care because I wasnt a gamer....and so on, every project that gets infected by this virus I keep thinking of getting out of tech and into something else they probably wont care about because they never did a honest days work in their entire life. I was thinking of say for example becoming an electrician or some kind of "skilled trade" but that was just a thought in the back of my mind but now they're targeting the very core projects I'm really starting to consider this. so should I really be considering some kind of so called "skilled trade" or "bluecollar" work to transition to and if so which one? how about oilfields or truck driving, which ones are good to look into?

Ai will kill truck driving.
Work for a power company as a lineman, they're desperate. Or become an electrician. Hack for fun like I do, I long ago left the 'tech industry' it's filled with literal clowns running on VC money implementing they're own cults.

>Hack for fun like I do, I long ago left the 'tech industry'
That's pretty much what I meant, leave the industry as a professional career but continue to enjoy it as the hobby I have loved so long and get some other type of career that they dont seem to be interested in. They specifically seem to be interested in tech and uninterested in hard work that is blue collar. See pic related is an example of something youd only be able to see in these types of work and would never ever be able to see in the tech industry. I understand that self driving tech will put truck drivers out but from my research it seems that at least for the next few years people with a CDL can go to the oil fields and make six figures by either driving their equipment around or hauling crude/sand/etc.

Attached: .jpg (2988x5312, 1.36M)

Trannies are used to being coddled by their peers because everyone knows that they'll just commit suicide at the slightest provocation.
In fact in one of the articles, the trannies attempted to fit in by being just as rude as everyone else, but immediately got shat on, and then cried because they couldn't handle the banter.

Truckers aren't going away because unions.
Anyways, I'm less interested in taking away the jobs of blue collar workers and more interested in taking away the jobs of white collar workers.

White collars have a disproportionate amount of retards with their heads fully up their ass and often have far too much "clout", real or imagined, in spite of it.