Think You're Smart?

If you're smart, at all, you should be able to GUESS how a device like this works.

youtu.be/i-uLECETb2Q

Attached: 3f9rhg9ive9.png (1270x663, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhsN1V1hWY
youtu.be/RmUWo9LS5UM
youtu.be/61tFT_QMQzw
youtube.com/watch?v=_saDCwsB9Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it prints it to temporary tattoo paper and rolls it on the skin

Typical application of temporary tattoos relies on wetting the medium/paper in order for ink transfer to occur.

This device supposedly works through heating.

It works by obstructing the view of a previously existing tattoo.

Oh that's easy. It doesn't.

Attached: DmqheoCX0AAbPrR.jpg (351x351, 15K)

look at the bluring around the skin, it's superimposed

My guess is that it uses whatever this uses youtube.com/watch?v=yuhsN1V1hWY

It's works by harnessing the limitless Power op faggotry

inkjets

You're crazy if you think this doesn't work.

It's not superimposed, think harder.

youtu.be/RmUWo9LS5UM

Take a look, it's real.

Magnets.

Certainly not magnets, how in god's name could MAGNETS be used in a device like this?

Try harder.

Obvious shill

It's a scam, it is basically just an inkjet printer.

>Promo videos
>Fast
>Crisp
>Multicolor
>Large fore-arm length

>Real-life examples
>Slow
>Blurred edges
>Monotone
>Two inches long

They didn't even allow a close-up view of the live results.

Woweeee that's completely not exactly like every kikestarter scam ever.

Not a shill, but nice try at derailling.

What -- a portable, nearly instant inkjet printer that can nearly instantly print a custom design in color? How would that even work?

im gay

OKAY THIS EPIC

>uefalona

Attached: Yuk1.jpg (750x501, 42K)

Or you could just print a fucking sticker tatoo for a few cents.

We have had those since the 80's and all you had to do was spend like 40 cents on a box of cracker jacks.

Fuck off OP you shill prick.

Menja'm la polla.

Vete a dar por culo, traidor.

Sorry, I don't speak Mexican. Reply to me in a civilized, white language. Thanks.

>Menja'm la polla.
>Sorry, I don't speak Mexican.

Attached: br.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>civilized, white language
No such thing anymore.

Wut

>No such thing anymore.
English.

>replies in Catalan
>amerimutt education thinks it's Portuguese

Pajeet language.

Sub-dermal implant for lizardmen.

I'll let you in on a little secret, whenever us whites see you bashing a spanish speaking person and we accuse you of being BR, it isn't because we lack knowledge of your specific dialect that borrows a shitton from Spanish, its because we are making fun of you for being Spanish bastards and saying you are BR is basically the same as calling you a nigger.

>You're crazy if you think this doesn't work.
I saw it on Kickstarter, so it has to be real.

Not even the poster you're quoting, but.

Spanish (and Italian, French, Romanian...) is Latin after 1500 years of changes. While English is basically some "öögasch böögasch" tribal shit that, if not by French influence, would still be more suitable for rats, cockroaches, germans and other vermins than actual people.

So try again.

>taking a shitpost this seriously

Inkjets might be a bit too slow for this, but it might be closer to a laser printer, using some sort of electrostatic method to get the ink onto the right places on the roller. But since seems to work and has inkjet in the title. Pic related looks like it's got two rollers, and they're metallic, so it can't be electrostatic since the charges would just equalise throughout the roller. Unless it has another roller beforehand that transfers the ink to the metal roller.

In any case it needs to apply 4 different ink/pigment colours in precise locations to a roller, allowing for areas with both no ink and multiple inks.

Attached: button.png (510x318, 164K)

>us whites
>namefagging in chinkchonkese
>heavily implied to be a nigger from Northern Mexico

>french influence
Yeah because acting like a huge faggot and adding u's to everything like armor and color makes it totally civilized.

aliens

Attached: 1507643310314.png (665x574, 266K)

>spelling issues within English
>HURR DURR FRENCH INFLUENCE

Here:
>Yeah because ACTing like a huge faggot and ADDing u's to everything like ARMOR and COLOR makes it TOTALly CIVILIZEd.

How the fuck is that implied?

White people think its fucking hilarious when what we basically see as niggers or mexicans shit on other mexicunts for how they speak.

You all seem like illiterate dipshits to us.

Is it too stupid to read in its own tribal dialect? Because I think it is.

lmfao funny that you would try to defend French saying that English is

>basically some "öögasch böögasch" tribal shit

When French is the poor Latin that the Germanic niggers in the Gaul learned after being BTFO by the Romans. It is full of chocking sounds and is probably the Romance dialect that has more "öögasch böögasch" of Europe. When Romans heard the "Latin" of the gauls they wanted to kill themselves.

American English actually split off before British English started making retarded changes based on French influence like armour or colour.

They did so because it was stylish, not because it made sense.

French spelling is a clusterfuck that makes absolutely no sense and they sound like fucking morons.

>American English ACTUALly split off before British English started making RETARDed CHANGES BASEd on French INFLUENCE like armour or colour.
So Tyrone, Tyrsley and La-a were already in North America before the Norman Conquest?

Also:

>French spelling is a clusterfuck that makes absolutely no sense and they sound like fucking morons.
Yes, French spelling is shit, on the level it looks like a drunkard made it. While English spelling looks like something bashed on a keyboard randomly and then said "DIS ORTOGRAFI NAO".

It's on another level, tripfag. You can still somewhat guess the pronunciation of a word in French. In English though? vsfdjkdfshgjffsjfdsjhsdfjnhfdsjsd (plus some added h's for ghoodh measure).

>us whites
Hello, (((fellow whites)))

color
colour

You literally added a u so that you could sound like you were taking a shit while you talk like a faggot. It isn't correct spelling, its needless embellishment, I bet you can't come up with a single fucking example of a french spelled english word that makes sense.

>When French is the poor Latin
It's still Latin, as broken as it is. What English tried to be and failed, since English still sounds like that shit the rotten cabbage eating niggers speak. "Hans gut, hans hat klub, hans raid! öögasch böögasch".

But want Latin without those niggermanisms? Spanish. Some retarded Basque and Mozarabic influence at the surface, but at the core it's still Latin as fuck.

what about portuguese?

Since it's obvious the tripfag nigger from the Afro-Mexican colonies is illiterate in its own native language, let me be a bit more explicit about the influence I'm talking about:

The fact you use "color" instead of "hue" IS ALREADY FRENCH INFLUENCE, regardless of what retarded spelling you follow.

Got it? No? Simpler words: vocabulary.

Color is normal spelling, Colour is French spelling.

Your a fucking moron. The origin doesn't matter.

Included as Spanish. Pois sejamos francos, é só um dialecto espanhol=ibérico.

Tyrone, I'm not talking about spelling. I am talking about the fact you USE the word instead of those tribal words like "ooga booga farbe hue". (Hue got revived with another meaning.)

And the French spelling is couleur.

>Your a fucking moron
>YOUR
>it cannot spell its own tribal shit properly
*You're
This is even funnier in a sentence where it calls a person "moron".

colour is a french spelling, albeit not the modern french spelling.

The original and correct spelling is color, which isn't french. English uses color.

mutt (Britt) english uses colour because they were cucked by france and changed the spelling deliberately.

Can we stop all this useless talk about languages and get back onto the topic?

Thank you for being the one intelligent person in this cesspool, this gaggle of neanderthals.

That is a very astute observation you've made with identifying the rollers, I assumed they would have worked hard to keep hidden the underbelly of the device. They're certainly metallic, and from what I've gathered from a talk they gave describing their technology, they stated that there is variable heating involved in the tattoo application process (varying levels of heat allows for different types of tattoos, supposedly). See more here: youtu.be/61tFT_QMQzw

If its applying at least four different pigments to different areas of the roller, are specific sections of the roller limited to being in contact with the skin for a certain period of time?

Holy shit... it's stupid.

No, the French spelling is "couleur". It has -eur, not -or or -our.

>mutt (Britt)[SIC] english[SIC] USEs COLOUR because they were cucked by france and CHANGEd the spelling DELIBERATEly.
Both still use "col__r" instead of "hue! hue! ooga booga rotten cabbage gib hans pls! hans work on potato farm hans gut!" due to French influence from the XI century.

I mean, it was a bunch of illiterate courtisans taking French lessons because it was fashionable and they were so illterate that they started misspelling words in their fucking native language inbetween fucking servant boys in the ass that they convinced the fucking Queen to malform the entire dictionary.

>Can we stop all this useless talk about languages and get back onto the topic?
C++ is objectively bad. Prove me wrong.

Incorrect.
French influence changed color to colour.

It didn't start he use of color, being as that color isn't fucking french.

its a temporary tattoo applier

its nothing but a label maker

>I mean, it was a bunch of illiterate courtisans
Of course they were illiterate. It doesn't expect people and germans to write tribal shit like their Saxon dialect, does it?

Sure, but how does it do it so quickly? So accurately? With varying colors? In a way that's not painful to the people it's being applied to?

By that time no, all the literates were already on their way to the Americas.

Which is why we don't have the retarded ass backwards colour spelling.

French still uses -eur, like it or not. Both Afro-Mexicans spelling "coloRRRRRR" and the Pajeet spelling "colOOUUU" are off by centuries.

And it's still not "hue" or "farbe" or any of those other tribal words.

The actual French spelling is irrelevant.
Your continued point of bringing it up just juxtaposes how fucking ignorant you are. The spelling colour was French influenced, the word color is not French. These points are entirely separate from colour not being the modern spelling of coueuleuer or whatever the fuck it is in French.

>By that time no, all the literates were already on their way to the Americas.
>XI century
GODDAMN, TYRONE STOLE A TIME MACHINE!

GIVE NINA, PINTA, SANTA MARIA BACK TO THE SPANIARDS! THOSE AREN'T BIKES, YOU FUCKING NIGGER/AMERICAN!

temporary tattoos arent painful its literally just ink printed on paper that comes off on skin, usually with water, but if its just printed on a roller it doesnt need water and transfers onto skin

Weak ass inkjet style printer something similar to those ones used on construction sites for marking shipments and whatnot.

>the modern spelling of coueuleuer or whatever the fuck it is in French.
Worst part? Spelling it as "couleur" in French makes every single drop of sense. You can blame French retarded spelling in a lot of things, but NOT THIS ONE.

Spelling it as "color" or "coulour" or "colour" or "coulor" in some Frenchfied niggerman dialect? Nooooooooooooooope. That's because Latin alphabet wasn't made for languages like Zulu, Kikongo, English, Swahili.

also, it could not even be a printer at all, you could just load premade tattoo paper in it and it rolls it on

Pretty sure GB didn't start spelling color colour until the 1800's.

Fucking idiot.

I really don't care if it makes sense in French. I don't speak French dude.

The latin word color is spelled color in English. Its literally unchanged.

Your fucking embarrassing yourself. :)

Attached: fedorafag.jpg (400x533, 41K)

Guy in this video has the toughest job god I would totally hate to be him

Colour

lmfao notice how they never have a cut of them putting it ontop of skin, and then rolling it, and then lifting it to reveal the tattoo?

it always begins with the device cut to be directly over said tattoo.

lmfao you're a boofer if u think this is real

variable heat would work for a single colour, but I can't see how you'd apply 4 colours onto a single roller and apply heat accurately enough to mask individual colour dots without spillover. But it could work seeing how good receipt printers are. It would be much easier to do with 4 seperate rollers.

I bet it's a LED printer:
youtube.com/watch?v=_saDCwsB9Ww

ITT: faggot falls for scam, ferromagnetic tattoos are discovered

Why are the french so retarded with numbers?
>60: soixante - sixty
>70: soixante-dix - sixty ten
>77: soixante-dix-sept - sixty ten seven
>80: quatre-vingt - four twenties
>99: quatre-vingt-dix-neuf - four twenty ten nine

Attached: numbers-in-french.jpg (720x780, 188K)