How fucked if Linux?

How fucked is Linux and what alternatives is there out there that this "woman" has not soiled with her dirty greedy hands?

Attached: 1537570970375.png (1462x700, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.com/linux-devs-threaten-killswitch-coc-controversy-1252/
twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1043338366002114561
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Project oberon

oh no not a witch
oh noooo a witch wrote a coc on my kernel what am i going to do

Attached: ¯.jpg (1090x1200, 105K)

Fire.

Imagine a world where Linus is no longer able to call people cunts or stupid bitches without being banned from participating in the kernel dev.

This is the correct remedy. True and tested and it works 100% of the time.

Oh wow, such an original thread.

Wow, such and original reply.

Seriously instead of posting useless shit, what about being helpful and show your superior intellect and give tips about OSes that "she" haven't touched.

Not at all, do you actually know what Linux is? Kinda hard to fuck up s kernel with SJW propaganda.

Oberon looks interesting, but a bit too minimalistic when considering future expansion (if I read it right). I wish other os'es had the sandbox tech Oberon uses. spinning up clones of the kernel/os in usermode would be welcomed on many platforms.

Well if they start throwing out active devs because they posted on twitter that they believe it is only two genders and that gender is not a state of mind and those devs rescind their commits the kernel could become quite fucked.

> Well if they start throwing out active devs
Do they have the power, though? I believe Linus would rather choke them despite any CoC.

>all of this talk about connecting the self with others and with the divine
Oh fuck my shit up. Linux is fucking dead thanks to crackpots like this.

My hunch is the tranny shennanigan is just an excuse to remove Linus so Google, Amazon, RedHat, Microsoft can do whatever the fuck they want with the kernel.
One way it's good because it got bloated and has shit in it that was written for tech that haven't been used since the kernel's inception.
The other thing is that it's bad because it will be systemd glow-in-the-dark times a million.

Delusional twisted trannies, and liberals for that matter are the foot soldiers of the elite's agenda

You better believe they now have the power to do so. And they will try their hardest to do it too.

Attached: 1537560230456-0.png (698x779, 315K)

>1700 or 17th century
Uhm, sweaty, those two are not interchangeable.

Attached: 1534637345521.jpg (715x614, 199K)

Not the tranny is the footsoldier but Linus is probably a bit homophobic so they used that angle on him.
I still won't switch to BSD since I don't need to run zupersekret darknet servers. So idgaf personally.

Linus has stepped back from Linux, and T'so is being targeted.

> they now have the power to do so
How?

By the fact that Linus have agreed to implement and follow the CoC. Sure Linus could hopefully ignore it and view CoC as a piece of rubbish he just added to stop them from bitching and moaning. But I don't think he will be able to hold out too long if that is the case.

OpenBSD's autistic emotion deflector is alive and well.
They even get bad boy points from corporations like linux used to back when it was actually subversive.

Why has nobody hurt this creature yet?

It is against the CoC.

Is OpenBSD easy to use if you're a brainlet? How good is it at playing anime?

It's about as hard as linux was around 10 years ago.

Mark my words. Linux is going to get forked in 2019.

I don't believe he wants to kill his project. If these threats will pile up, he could discuss it with other maintainers and revert the change.

Can someone redpill me on what Linux is and how it's different to windows.

I've always known it to be cheap offbrand type of computers that nobody knew about.

We had Ubuntu 7.10 in 2008, did you mean 20 years?

Good idea. I'll draw the logo.

That would be the best case scenario. It would gain press and show that the attitude in the discourse does more harm than good.
I was just in another tech thread where people were supporting changing "whitelist" and "blacklist". I just don't fucking understand why people have to read technical documents in such a cynical light.

Coc don't mean shit when you're fucking with people's livelihood you get your ass beat, simple as that. So why this fucking thing still using it's legal to walk?

> when you're fucking with people's livelihood you get your ass beat
lol nigger

Trannys are a protected artificial class made up by the Jew ran government. Any attempt the strike back will end with your death. You won't even be a martyr because your own people don't care.

Nah.
I guess you can complain that openbsd's package manager is cli by default and it doesn't have a live installer but that's about it.
Other deficiencies are just endemic to bsd itself.

Faggots like you are why this shit continues.

This all tranny hatin incel scum go back. She will fix the company and software

DIY. Nobody would risk their life or freedom because of tech.

Right, I'll go kill a tranny right now. Gonna look real gud in court.

You know society is fucked when we're not only allowing obviously insane people into important positions but actively promoting as many of them as possible to those roles. People like this are the perfect tool for those in power.

Don't forget to pay me guys.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-22 17-17-23.png (588x410, 57K)

This feels like a repeat of the what the communist regimes did in the 20th century. They lynched the competent people and put incompetent people in power. It's not hard to imagine what happened next.

Guys, Linus daughter has been brainwashed in the worst way.
Linus has to choose between his life's work and keeping a civil relationship with his only daughter.
This shit is insidious to a sickening degree.

Gommunism won and it never died.
The smart decision would have been to dump his brat on her ass. Nobody wants a daughter, they'll fuck up and ruin everything no matter what. He should have cut his losses when he made the fucking thing.

> Imagine a world where Linus is no longer able to call people cunts or stupid bitches without being banned from participating in the kernel dev.
That sounds great!

Unix is an old OS for mainframes made in the 70s. It is a fancy multi-user DOS. A core concept is that everything on your computer is a file, except when it is not.
Linux is an Open Source copy of that old OS.

It differs from Windows by being perrma-beta managed by too many cooks who can never decide how anything should be done.

While Windows is created by professionals who respond to the current state of computers, Linux is created by whiny bitches.

For example, about a decade ago, multi-core CPUs became standard. The Windows kernel changed to accommodate this better by having finer grained locking mechanisms.
It took Linux 5 years after MS to implement similar changes.

>religions are so last century, i'm an atheist faggot who believes in witchcraft
If only you retards didn't negate yourselves in the same sentence.

It predates on the human instinct.
Shit is fucked up

ZyklonB

I wonder how long he'll last before getting accidentally shot in the head.

Attached: Coraline.png (732x431, 55K)

Jew plus trannie lol

This is frighteningly similar what the communists did to obtain and maintain power. They brainwashed young people into being loyal to the state, even going as far as making them go against their family.

tech nerds don't have mob ties, this is why limp wristed trannys can muscle in so easily

>Linux having its professional programmers replaced by people who thing programming is Harry Potter magic
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
A
A
A
H
A
H
LINUXKEKS BTFO
LINUXDEAD

Attached: 1378705557690.png (168x200, 9K)

it is hower easy to fuck up the community of kernel contributors, which in turn will be detrimental to the kernel.

The last time tech nerds had mob ties, they created a war machine which pulverized all of Europe.

Attached: Hitler-gustav-railway-gun.jpg (1000x630, 164K)

Ah yes saving the Kuwait race by killing Kuwait people

Has anyone here actually seen any code she has written? Is it actually shit or is this just a meme?

>Linus is informed that some tranny literally killed itself after it's patches were rejected into the kernel
>Daughter and/or other SJWs have a """talk""" with him about his attitude
>He feels guilty for the first time in his life

To be fair, those same tech nerds got kidnapped by Americans in the midst of war and were employed to create Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Ah yes Einstein and co. were kidnapped totally no persecution here

>she

Attached: 1525125315360.jpg (542x537, 44K)

Every straight male is homophobic. The difference is just how much he show it.

Are you retarded? Half the crew which worked on the Atomic program were German scientists some who escaped and some who were blackmailed.
Oh and USA gave immunity to the Jap Unit 731 which killed a few million Chinese with bio-chemical weapons because they needed the Jap research, which is why China hates USA so much justifiably.
America likes its nerds weaponized and capable of inflicting mass destruction.

Homophobia is a natural instinct, just like disliking the smell of shit. Your body knows that it goes against survival and successful reproduction.

If you faggots care so much, get to work on the hurd.

You don't even to look at her code to know she's a shit programmer. Just look at her attention-whoring face.

I am homoodic rather than homophobic.
Fear is something you have as a child, it evolves into hate when you grow up and realize you have the power to kill it.

M8 you seem to be confusing Paperclip with the Manhattan project

>How fucked is Linux
1. Fucked. They are already mining Twitter and various mailing lists for everything any Linux contributor has ever written to find something offensive, after which they'll lobby to get them kicked off the project. The witch hunt is on. This will literally end in Linus being banned from his own project for violating the CoC.
>and what alternatives is there out there
BSD

Honesty the problem is most of these retards are Jow Forumslacks, you can tell by their shilling of windows and Mac as an easy way to spot them

Good code is meritocracy. Post-meritocracy values ALL code equally.

Try to at least read the histories of all who were involved in the Manhattan project m8, there's quite a few of them.

The middle-aged-white-male-in-drag-trying-to-circle-around-his-privilege tranny is correct, all code is equal including code loaded with backdoors and security loopholes.

lulz.com/linux-devs-threaten-killswitch-coc-controversy-1252/

I'm sure some of y'all have seen this, but an interesting development nonetheless.

>Honesty the problem is most of these retards are Jow Forumslacks, you can tell by their shilling of Mac
Explains why Jow Forums is so gay.

Nothing unexpected.
The GPL argument about forcing CoC is a double edged sword which also enables Linus's power-dev team to also remove their contributions upon abandonment of the project.
In fact this is an excellent opportunity for Linux to be rewritten from scratch under a new name since they have learned all that they needed to learn and have such experience for such long years. I can bet there's quite a few answers from the upper developers regarding "What would you change or implement if you had to build Linux from scratch again?"

>Oh and USA gave immunity to the Jap Unit 731 which killed a few million Chinese with bio-chemical weapons because they needed the Jap research, which is why China hates USA so much justifiably.
The Chinks deserved it.

Yep, this could very quickly turn into a big positive. Shitlibs stuck with hobbled remnants after ousting their meritocratic opponents.

But building all that infrastruture is hard work and all the good devs are old shitbags.

>twitter.com/CoralineAda/status/1043338366002114561
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20180922_182147.png (611x272, 44K)

Oh, look at this thread. I definitely haven't seen it twenty times already today. Nosiree. This is completely original and totally not beating a dead horse at all.

shut the fuck up CoC sucker

corruption of champions?

>How fucked is Linux
Very
>and what alternatives is there out there
Woods

I'm not kidding, things will get more gay and crazy before they get (if they ever get) back to normal again

You either embrace faggotry and become a full blown SJW (not an option), learn to ignore it completely (if you can do it and if you can withstand the dissonance of hiding your power level) or you distance your self as much as possible from technology (best possible and the only option to create a force to initiate the pushback and return to normalcy)

Bleak times ahead

Attached: bleak-times-ahead-19042478.jpg (1300x953, 139K)

Is Colin implying that he isn't a Linux fanboy? If so, why did he write the Linux CoC?
Really makes me think.

The only solution is Anti-Industrial Neofeudal Homofascism

Really gets your noggin joggin
almost like they aren't an invested party, but rather just a parasite. I can feel my almonds becoming more activated by the minute.

>The only solution is Anti-Industrial Neofeudal Homofascism
IN ENGLISH DOC.

user, as an old shitbag mechanic who once torched a project he worked on for years and started anew, i can tell you the onslaught of ideas, directions, and changes at that moment were more potent than when i started my work. Working from the scratch after much experience was like an ongoing climax, and logically i worked even quicker than before under personal stimulus.

tl;dr Unabomber Manifesto but we don't give women rights and elevate traps onto the existing female pedestal instead

I don't like the CoC any more than anyone else. I'm just sick of hearing about it, and I'm also sick of seeing that dude's revoltingly ugly face plastered all over Jow Forums.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Fuck off homo. I'm sick of the trap meme, ironic or not, 3D or 2D, it isn't funny or useful. It's tiresome.
Elevating men playing dessup as ladies got us into this mess in the first place.

I have had certain favorite projects throughout the years and I loved starting from scratch on them. Significantly better every time.

fukin hell, people pay for someone to write a doc that took maybe a morning?

fembois > trannies
all the femininity of a woman, none of the baggage, and none of the batshit madness of most trans people

there are no flaws with my plan

>there are no flaws with my plan
There are no vaginas either so your plan is gay

Social justice fags all circlejerk eachother with daddy's money flowing into eachothers patreon and paypal accounts.

Vaginas are gross.

Lmao

This has always been true.
Transwomen are SCUM!!!