ITT: boomer repellents

ITT: boomer repellents

Attached: snapchat-logo.jpg (1200x630, 23K)

Privacy.

What the fuck happened to Jow Forums

Since the new CoC, i might as well go all the way and accept my fate as my wife's son's father

Snap chat is only loved by NPCs

gore

Attached: pol.png (944x4013, 409K)

there is literally no point for this shitty fucking app except for a cheeky nude. Unless if you're a brainlet who likes goofy filters and snapchat streaks. It's terrible for communication in every way

Attached: 1495008237625.png (408x487, 400K)

Linux
Christianity
Fortnite
Vaping

>repelling shit with piss

That would explain a lot. I'll now read every pol post in my great grandpa's voice now.

>I tried Jow Forums but it's too confusing
Kek

>Christianity
this will attract them not repel

everyone gradually stopped postan circa lake release and pre newvidya amazon boom then started lurking when they realized the unescapable botnet all ur bases are belong to us'd a couple years back

Wireless audio

Years ago before Jow Forums auto auto noko, the first time I ever used the site I thought my threads just got eaten by the void everytime I tried to make one.

I know it's a meme to say that Jow Forums is getting worse year after year but I really do feel that way

I only use SC because of 1 girl, we have a 650ish streak now
Never even added anyone else besides her

This.
I don't understand the appeal of it.

>underage faggots larping as old people, talking about 4chins and me-me-s. Thinking that they are fooling anyone but themselves.
yikes!

CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md

Shitposting about how you are an oppressed white american snowflake or other identity politics garbage.

Case windows

Attached: 1536912489482.gif (630x467, 3.97M)

>Linux
Full of people who are like stallman the ultimate techno boomer so no
>Christianity
Zoomers are too dumb for religion and only believe what they wanna hear. They are mostly atheist even tho they got no philosophy to back it up or the other more edgy cultist.