$1,000

Would you rather buy an iPhone XS or a GTX 2080Ti ???

Attached: 1536106099024.gif (931x682, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NVIDIA-RTX-2080-Ti-FAH-Perf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Invest it

You're silly for thinking you need either when you can make more money, buy both, sell them for a fraction because you are retarded, and buy better things

if I had to?
I'd probably get the iphone, there's more people to sell it to right away again.

go back

>invest when stocks are at alltime high and will only go down

If I had to choose, the GPU. In reality, with $1000, I'd take a vacation.

fuck off back to Jow Forums loser

Rtx 2080ti because I'm a degenerated NEET, if i was living instead of dying everyday i would have definitely gone with iPhone.

this, it'd sell on eBay in under a day

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=NVIDIA-RTX-2080-Ti-FAH-Perf

>The RTX 2080 Ti was 47% faster than the GTX 1080 Ti!
>this Turing graphics card ended up delivering about 35% superior performance-per-Watt over the GTX 1080 Ti.

RTX 2080 Ti

It solves world's problems with better compute performance & better power efficiency

I'd get a 1060 or MAYBE a 1070, and a Galaxy S8, invest the rest. These product model names are designed to make your brain choose the most expensive one you can afford. If you give a person 3 options in ascending order of quality, they will never get the lowest option because they don't want to come across as poor/"the lowest is probably shit so I can't get that, but the second is a wise choice because it's pretty close to the best"

In reality the 1060, 1070, and 1080 are 5% apart in performance and all within the 90th percentile of GPU performance. Do your own research instead of picking a random number because it feels good in your head because you're literally drinking Jew koolaid. If you actually need the performance because you're some hardcore gamer that may be a different story. However the fact that you're considering getting an iPhone XS leads me to believe that you're just a retard who doesn't value his money and will work till he's 70 bagging groceries.

And before you attack me with your GPU "facts" and "statistics" yes I know they're not actually 5% apart but a 1080ti is definitely fine for 95% of users, anything more you just want to be poor and don't care. Do consider if you actually need the best because chances are you wouldn't even notice the difference if you're like me.

>stocks are the only financial instrument
>FDIC backed CDs and high interest savings accounts don't exist
>inb4 muh 3% interest, it's called compound interest

IPhone

Nice, as an avid Folding@Home user like your self, that's good work you're doing. Gotta solve for those genome sequences.

>"it's that easy!"
go away retard

it's called inflation

neither
throw in a few extra $ and get a macbook

I'd rather buy a plastic replica of a serpent-like legendary creature's phallus that has been engineered to please the prostates of anthropomorphically deluded homosexuals

I would save them, filtht buypig.

> In reality the 1060, 1070, and 1080 are 5% apart in performance

shut up brainlet

GTX 2080 Ti, because that is actually useful to me.

I wouldn't buy either. If forced to, I'd buy the one with better second hand prices right now. If forced to buy and use I'd choose the GPU.

> buy $1000 iphone
> can call, text and browse internet as fine as a $200 dollar phone.

> buy 2080ti
> future proofed for at least 3 years for games and apps if you are a visual designer or animator
> if you are a coder you can actually use it for machine learning and other general compute tasks (openCL, CUDA)

gee, which one has more value ? if you are an npc normie who doesnt do anything creative then yeah go for the phone.

Id take the GTX 2080ti if i had to choose, but id rather have the money.

I dont do smartphones and i already have a gtx1080, so id rather have the money for something else.

I'm financing a xs max fuck the overpriced rtx lineup

I literally just bought both. Stop being poor. Also this question is useless without information about how old your current phone or gpu is. I had an iphone 6 and a geforce 980, and i felt both needed an upgrade. I usually buy expensive things and hold onto them for very long so the cost is justified. I probably could have waited for the next gen of video cards but honestly I have too much money to care about that

If you look at the s&p500 its at an all time high most the time in american hostory. Growth and inflation isnt going to stop

It's not like you can get a 2080ti for $1000, more like $1400, but it's a better buy anyway.

I'd rather buy 10 x220

Attached: 1537130664084.png (380x349, 70K)

Put that money into shorting Bitcoin until it hits $4800. When it does, cash out your short and flip long, and HODL until $100,000 (end of 2020).

if you are a """coder""" you can use the iphone to develop apps, you fucking gaymer.

>great phone with ugly design
>some toy to play childrens games with more FPS but not enough FPS to actually use muh raytracing
Might as well burn the money tbqh.

> lets make apps teh heee
apps are the lowest cheapest normiest shit you can do as a coder. AI is something to be proud of. nobody should be proud about being an app developer.

t. app developer.

>developing apps on a phone
>coding on a phone
its almost as if you have down syndrome

Have bad luck with dropping my phone and could not forgive myself for breaking a 1000$ one. I don't play video games so no need for that gpu, so would take either one to sell and put the money elsewhere.

I'd rather put that money in a Roth IRA.

Sure is. And that top could be a month, 6 months, a year 6 years. Time in beats timing.

Has never happened. Youre just poor and looking for an excuse to not invest and remain poor. There is no top of the marker

>investing with only $1000

Attached: 1531342028418.png (804x876, 456K)

i would rather save my money because my 970 gtx suits my needs just fine

Iphone. My current desktop is 8 years old and 2080Ti would be useless in it

Attached: 13839482107.jpg (604x604, 53K)

Buy chainlink faggot