He's coming back... right, guys?

He's coming back... right, guys?

Attached: linus.jpg (1619x2024, 862K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/16/167
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If he comes back, he must double down and revoke the CoC. As a bonus, disown his daughter, Patricia.

This, but his communist cuck genes won't allow him.

imagine the sjw tears if they undo the coc

would love to see that
but he probably can't do that even if he comes back

I just hope he's going to make something cool and innovative again, like git.

Why waste decades on making a kernel a couple of % faster when instead you can make something that truly changes the world?

>Why waste decades on making a kernel a couple of % faster
On big iron computers, the few % really matter

Jewish racist misogynist homophobic fork of the kernel when? Fuck bad goyim, lefties and brownies.

he'll go to a tranny convention, with an ak47 in hand
he'll kick down the door, and he'll shoot every single (((She))) in that room

A lesser genius could do that job.

Not a chance. Him never actually getting back was heavily implied in his email.

Finland communist? Lol

Of course not, he's going to step down at a young age and stop taking in over a million dollars/yr from the Linux Foundation all over people's feelings being hurt.

How dense are you?

what mail are you talking about?

lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/16/167

he likes the taste of CoC

Attached: lincucks.jpg (1000x667, 32K)

/thread

Well, no.

He's doing a diving log startup now.

finnish people are based and redpilled

Attached: Finn.jpg (800x1200, 257K)

I hope he never comes back.

>lkml.org/lkml/2018/9/16/167
He will, when trannies will throw him off and try to appropriate the kernal for themselves, arguing he had done something they don't like years ago.

I suspect she threatened to accuse him of rape if he didn't comply to Globo-Tranny agenda.

'finnish people' are a conspiracy.

Why and what for? He already proved that he is weak and is easily susceptible to coercion. It's a huge letdown since he seems like a guy who doesn't take shit from anybody.

Once he recovers from the testicles removal surgery he will be back. The question is Would you want him to?

And everyone says he told the NSA to go fuck themselves when approached. Harder to believe now. Linux is backdoored every bit as much as Windows.

Well, he's paid 1600000$ yearly to like it.

>He already proved that he is weak and is easily susceptible to coercion.
We don't yet know exactly who is forcing him and with what.

>guy who has been getting a paycheck from google, facebook, microsoft, dell, samsung, intel, ibm, the NSA, etc for years
>not weak and easily susceptible to coercion
if you thought his edgelord behavior was ever anything but a smokescreen, you're mistaken

He's coming back without the CoC alright. After the transition is complete.

He is in the re-education camp to fix his wrong thinking.

This he's been mkultra'd into the ol' sasuage removal.

Someone called Linus' last email a duress flag. Any cybersecfags have input on this?

I just read about this shit.
Fuck

FUCK
Time to an hero

The is going to get killed or is already dead, is not that he is a cuck, that letter isn't even from him

sudden suicide with two shots to the head, heart attack, accident, honeytrap, gets caught with "x", or etc

It's audited as fuck though.
Not like they would need software backdoors anyway.

pic related.

Attached: unknown[3].png (773x306, 180K)

They already got him. Expect him being found in his room suicided with a wound behind his back in a few days.

maybe they are trying something again

Attached: glow.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Terry Davis dies of a "suicide," now this just days later. My Glow in the Dark senses are tingling.

Terry Davis's backstory reminds me of classic mind control stories. Like Fritz Springmeier stuff.
He was somewhat normal before applying to defense contractor jobs, then he started believing he was followed, heard some "Rage Against the Machine" lyrics that seemed to be some sort of trigger word that broke his mind.
That was the tipping point for him.
Reminds me of the Unabomber in a way.

I'm not saying Terry Davis was part of any mind experiments, but I would not be suprised.

Attached: https___i1.wp.com_www.upliftingmayhem.com_wp-content_uploads_2015_06_GLOW-IN-THE-DARK-1.png_resize=9 (918x1873, 701K)

Tech stuff has been my hobby since I was a kid and it breaks my heart to see this virus/cancer taking over so I've been thinking about getting out of tech as a career and get a career in something else, but what should it be?

Why don't you fucking zoomers pick up the torch!?
He wrote the Linux kernel at 21.
You know the greats are just going to keep dying off? First King Terry, now Linus, next RMS.

Isn't every other sector even worse?

SJWs have yet to hit my country so I thought I'd be fine, but then this happend...