Not on my machine

classic shell?

>His is has a CoC(k) developed by a tranny
Nothing beats that

This is why I would never pay a cent for windows 10

>in the year 1plus2017 using a monolithic kernel
not in my machine

Attached: archhurd.png (720x240, 45K)

What would be a good alternative to try? I'm new, go easy.

How about you disable ads instead?

that should be by default, next update BAM! minesweeper dlc

Attached: mscall.jpg (535x350, 20K)

Allow me to add something here.

I installed Windows 10 (Pro) in my desktop two years ago and upgraded from 8 to 10 (Home) on my laptop about two and a half years ago.
I don't have promoted apps, Candy Crush or that shit on either computer, and I didn't have to do anything special to get rid of them, just uninstalled them when first installed.

However, I decided to reinstall Windows 10 on my laptop yesterday, because I upgraded it to an SSD, and I discovered that from a fresh install (of Home, at least) there are no options for fully removing shit like Candy Crush from the Start Menu easily. There is no uninstall when you right click and it doesn't show up in Apps.

What this tells me is that there's a likely disconnect between early and late adopters of Windows 10. A disconnect in their experience with the operating system and what they think you can do to get rid of the junk.

I actually reimaged the SSD from my laptop HDD because there were so many things I was going to have to deal with to get it back to being usable, including how it decided it was going to render the text in old system windows.

My advice to anyone who has a Windows 10 install from an early adoption point is make sure you have a backup image of your Windows drive.

>don't know how to break telemetry
You didn't impress me

More like ArchTURD L M A O

Attached: top-kakk.gif (200x200, 594K)

I just use a different launcher. Problem solved.
KYS faggot.

Install Guix SD and use it until they get the hurd running

Use shut up 10 to turn crap like that off

oo-software.com/en/shutup10/update

Or use Linux

I'm guessing it's an effect of the rolling release system Microsoft's using for Windows 10. They used to release Windows 7, then 8 and you'd know if you're using 7 or 8 or whatever. Now you just get a "new build" of Windows 10 so yes, the Windows that came with your computer will be different than a freshly installed one (of course updating the original makes it close to the latest anyway).

Not everyone else is poor as you. Go find a proper job, incel.

agreed, which is why I'm currently posting from Slack Live KDE, comparing this to openSUSE Tumbleweed as they are the only two live distros I've been able to test out on my 2400G build

Attached: works on my machine.png (645x783, 366K)

>Dicksucking Fever
>Free*

Attached: 10890513_1400540290240348_1460235940_n.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Still butthurt that people will pay real money for an OS that spies on them, has ads - while your free OS languishes at 1% market penetration? Microsoft could gun down Windows users in the street, and people would still use Windows.

Freetards need to reflect on why this is.

stay mad poorfag.

Attached: 1492812899225.jpg (640x480, 52K)

that % it's the server market share?
muh

Attached: muhgames.jpg (536x582, 124K)

>utterly fail in totally predictable manner
Imagine my surprise.

It's like feminists. It's not that women don't do hard jobs. It's not that women have absenteeism issues. It's not that women chatter and gossip instead of doing real work. It's not that women study shitty, useless majors in college. No, women are paid less (or whatever) because patriarchy.

Freetards are the same: never look inwards to find (or heaven forbid fix) your problems - no, blame them on something external, because you're a perfect little snowflake.

It's why freetards, just like feminists, have such credibility issues, are usually ugly and socially retarded, and are increasingly excluded from mainstream society. The funniest part is that they both pretend the latter is by design - as they hide in their basements slashing their wrists in shame.

Attached: 1522368488321.png (625x626, 123K)

>not LTSB
HAHA

Explain?
I don't see any ads

Attached: bdfghdhgghhfgh.png (399x736, 205K)

Not for me

Attached: menu.jpg (351x456, 32K)

but freetards are the ones who lurk the most to get the most of the free stuff they are getting for free

Attached: 1.png (954x663, 387K)

"If you paid for it, you are still the product" is the future mark my words

>His OS was taken over by SJWs
the absolute state of linuxfags

>(of course updating the original makes it close to the latest anyway).
That's the point though.
My desktop and laptop are up to date. They're on Creator's Update currently (1803) and the installer I used was an 1803 installer. But especially on my laptop which is using the Home version I don't have the garbage that preinstalled with the clean install. I don't have to jump through hoops to get rid of Candy Crush and the like.

>Linux doesn't have built in ad-
OH NO NO NO

Attached: ubuntu1710.png (650x300, 102K)

Freetard mental gymnastics as to why "this isn't the same omg u m$ shill" inbound...

Linux is a kernel, and what you just illustrated is specifically GNOME on Ubuntu. Linux (the kernel) does not come with ads. Ubuntu might, however. Ubuntu is a distribution of Linux.

Why not point out the obvious Amazon link, right below it?

not featured in most other distros

Why support a company like that anyway?

Wait, you guys aren't running Win 10 enterprise or education?
Got group policy settings for everything... including this tailored experiences crap, cortana and telemetry.

Attached: GPO Enterprise.png (1728x972, 272K)

this is too confusing for linuxcucks to understand, they want an OS like ubuntu that just werks with default settings so they never need to configure anything.

why don't you just download the NT kernel? it doesn't come with ads either.

Seriously, not running Win 10 Enterprise/Education is like running a cheese grater over your balls. Even Win 10 pro isn't good enough.
I never get ads, never get tips, disabled the MS store, never get web search in search, disabled cortana etc etc. Takes like 10 minutes, and if a """feature update""" reverts settings its a cinch to re-enable them.

>wintards justify windows because it "just werks"
>wintards are still okay with configuring a lot of shit just to get their OS werking

>windows just werks
>windows needs to be configured to use
Choose one

Cunt I use windows for MS office, certain stats apps and gaymes, no one uses fucking windows cuz it "JUST WERKZ" apple dickriding basedboy

that's funny because every single time some wintard tries to argue against the use of linux, they always cite "it just werks" as the primary reason to use windows over linux

That's an important question.

If linux had gaymes and excel I would be using it.

windows 7 just werks. windows 10 needs to be configured for an hour or two before it's usable.

Please do the needful

Including a browser is an ad? Should have gone after the Amazon shit.

Is this modified pasta?
>HURR DURR, you are a woman :)

where?

Attached: Screenshot (54).png (1366x768, 1.75M)

>He just clicked next on everything
>Didn't do a custom install
It's your own fault for being stupid.

>being this retarded to think there's no CoCk at microsoft.
A true winshit user

>tranny-commie OS
can't make this shit up