By NEETs for NEETs

By NEETs for NEETs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 3.01.39 AM.png (2124x302, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/whos-building-linux-in-2017/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and 100% of Apple & Microsoft employees are paid.

What's your point?

>and 100% of Apple & Microsoft employees are paid
For good reason.

Attached: wd.png (445x249, 18K)

Linux, Chrome OS, Unknown and a parcel of Windows = Linux

Imagine the smell

Why are the other 25% are getting paid?

>Being unemployed means you're a NEET
Man most those people contributing to Linux probably have fairly reasonable back

You are literally fake news, and dumbfucks are falling for it, wow.
zdnet.com/article/whos-building-linux-in-2017/

Most contributions for linux comes from full-time paid devs from companies. Independent contributors are merely at 14%.

Attached: linux-kernel-development-companies-1.png (313x905, 102K)

now show the server stats

>75% of contributors are unemployed
>86% of contributions come from employed
these statements don't contradict each other, dumb faggot

Winpoo BTFO

Attached: operating-system-servers-market-share-linux-windows-computers.jpg (1040x1040, 834K)

Who cares about servers?

There is no such 75% you braindead moron, it's fake.

what's more important? servers that handle the worlds economy or gayming desktops with cum stained keyboards?

You utilized at least 3 servers to post it.

Also my desktop

Because the employed ones are doing high numbers of commits to keep Linux working and relevant and the unemployed ones are making commits to keep Linux working on MIPS and Sparc and 90s game console GPUs

>the worlds economy
I’m sure organisations that actually matter run proprietary.

Servers literally exist to serve clients, sweaty.

For those who are not familiar, this percentage refers to the number of Linux Contributors that do not use their company email addresses when signing off on patches. In most but not all cases, this person is not being paid by a company in order to a contribute, that does not mean that they are not employed. Part of the reason for the discrepancy between Independent Contributor Headcount and %LOC contribution is that most independent contributors are submitting patches to add or improve support for their obscure hardware devices and configurations. I've submitted 3 patches, each under 100 LOC to improve support for my own devices. But there are probably less than 10 people doing serious engineering work contributing to the kernel, the reason being that any regular, qualified, and high quality contributor will likely be hired.

And another thing, many full time developers contribute off company time to open source projects to do their resume. "Linux Module Maintainer" looks really good to employers

Clients are based on servers, every "service" you run is a server operating.

OP literally pulled a number from ass and edited article with inspect element. There is no 75% figure based on anything.

Attached: 2018-09-23-131728_1920x1080_scrot.png (1074x179, 32K)

>counts retired as unemployed to push an agenda

Attached: 1531176144809.png (1107x326, 39K)

>NEET
>Not in education, employment or training
A NEET isn't a hikki

>ebyn semantics games
I accept your concession.