IPhone Xr

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: iphone shit.jpg (1080x1240, 124K)

Where’s the Pie update for Moto g?

The point is the screen on the iPhone is comparable to a phone made in 2013

lineage 16 is in the works for the moto g 4g

embarassed for Jow Forums bc posts like these. costfagging based on one metric. Fuck Apple and all that, but shit like this makes me think majority of posters here are NPC. Apple is trash because of it's CEO, proprietary trap, and big brother software... the hardware is the only good part(tho yeah they skimp on some parts here and there, see:fucking crazy CPU,nvme flash,secure(kek) enclave.) Most of the cost is branding... is this not understood?

All modern smartphone are trash.
>$500+
>slightly higher screen res
>gimmick software features
>worse battery life
>worse durability
>no expandable / removable battery
>no expandable / removable storage
>no ability to repair
>more locked down software
>laggy stock software even though it runs on like 8 core 2Ghz 64bit CPUs

What does Android 9 do that Android 4 doesn't, beside some gimmick / aesthetic changes? The modern smartphone industry is a train wreck. Apple is the worse offender and root cause, but there are literally no good options right now. Phones from 5+ years ago, with a non-bloated ROM, are better than the latest flagships its fucking sad.

I holeheartly agree, it's not just screen resolution but the company and a plethora of other things. I just so happened to stumble upon my old phone and realized the screen was at the same level as a 700+$ flagship.

Attached: 3JOzMdp.png (1440x2560, 2.69M)

I am kind of suprised they don't eat a little cost for a better screen on even the cheaper models.. it's the most perceptible indicator of quality. I guess it's so the more expensive models look better(seems unApple compared to past Apple).

>$500+
buy Xiaomi

Exactly, have to give people some kind of reason to spend that extra $250+ on the XS, even if it's honestly pretty unnecessary at these sizes.

I would agree but that's if you fall for the sales gimmick. Just look for a chink phone or some phone that actually is a improvement. Xiaomi

Imagine paying all that extra cash just for updates

If they didn't want to change the price couldn't they trade off storage space for a better screen? Add expandable storage.

Then you have to deal with chinese malware in the modem.

The XR ain't flagship my man

pick your poison
either china or nsa

They already assfuck you in regards to storage size lol

Sorry, "budget" of a flagship

Pretending they care about any information you have. What do you have to hide? In this point any phone apart from a dedicated few actually care about your privacy.

Attached: 1537430024341.jpg (940x672, 216K)

i'd take chink spying over mutt spying any day

Does the moto g have wireless charging?

>relying on pajeet roms for up to date software

>imagine paying any money for a device that’s EOL as soon as it comes off the assembly line

That's not really a win given that Motorola is a fucking joke

that also applies for lunix, google stuff, microsoft stuff and apple stuff you know

I can't believe Jow Forums of all places thinks screen resolution is the only metric of quality a screen has. Not only that, 300 ppi isn't even low.

People are just reaching for any reason to shit on Applel as usual.
It's not like I'm even a macfag, I just think they make really solid, if overpriced, phones. But for something I'm going to be using every single day for a 2+ years I don't mind overspending a bit if that means it will continue to receive support the entire time.

once they hit stable, they actually have less bugs than what I've seen on other people's iphones

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, hon.

>once they hit stable
When they’re three versions behind, yeah

This is a troll thread, retards

if you pick a phone that doesn't have much community behind it, of course development for it is going to be slow

>moto Jow Forums lte started dying so got a moto g5+
>no updates ever, look online
>nothing but pajeet posters talking about it

What's a non pajeet phone, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1434929844069.png (700x740, 279K)

Why would I pick a device that isn’t even supported by the OEM out of the box? The community should be secondary

what's the problem? Can't you do the job yourself?

Attached: 1440303249387.jpg (250x214, 13K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Fair enough, I can see it now I guess. You may be surprised though at how many people genuinely use this as a reason to slam the phone.

this angry nigga

>All modern smartphone are trash.

You only realize this now?

>What's a non pajeet phone
Nokia / Blackberry.
Since they usually don't use these brands.

But you should consider Poco, as it's probably the sweet spot right now, except pajeets love xiaomi so it's up to you. Lineage is probably going to have an official build soon enough so you don't have to worry about updates. MIUI gets updated often you end up liking it.

Xr is for old people who need glasses to see their phone screen (like my mom)

>Why would I pick a device that isn’t even supported by the OEM out of the box? The community should be secondary
Because that's not how Android OEMs work. It's the best choice on Android. Those firmwares are proprietary and can have unpatched security holes, backdoors, etc. - another reason for using custom ROMs.

I just have a dumb phone and pocket mp3 player. debating getting a pocket pc like a gpd pocket for all the multimedia shit i do on the move.

You mean nobody because nobody cares?

Why can't we have more VA screens on phones?
Would be the perfect stopgap for phones too cheap for an OLED and phones too expensive to be using commodity IPS screens.

tfw I can enjoy 2560x1440 goodness on my 3.5 year old LG G4.
itards would never enjoy the sharpness of 540ppi perfection.

enjoy that bootloopin, retard

Never happens unless you're dumb

it hadn't bootlooped in 3.5 years faggot.
try harder.

There are alot more to criticise apple for. But the lack of a good screen is just sad. The company died with Steve Jobs. It's not become about technology and community but rather marketing and money.

sad and redpilled