Why do people buy iPhones

Why do people buy iPhones

Attached: iphonex-TA.jpg (2400x1799, 198K)

I wish that anyone who has ever bought an Apple product would be killed off.

This. Apple normalfags must go go

Because they like iOS?

mad

because it's a phone

"BECAUSE OF THE ECOSYSTEM"

Dude imessage lmao

cause they like them

marketing victims.

Social validation, also because they just want it to work so they can focus on actual important parts of their lives.

I like how Apple managed to keep only Americans on using iMessage while the rest of the world moved onto WhatsApp.

Why do people buy flagships phones in general? I only have the s9+ because I got it for free and it’s about the same as my previous 250 euro chinkshit

nope

Fuck off iNigger
Saged

>people

Attached: 1513006927937.jpg (996x954, 319K)

Yes.

because you make shitty threads

It looks and feels nice. Not really a phone power user so it's more than good enough for me :^)

I'd only buy one because I hate Android, but honestly iOS sucks too

Only braindead NPCs buy Apfel
Enjoying getting some weird looks form NPCs when I pull out of my pocket my trusty S7 Edge with the keyboard cover (making a kind of KeyTwo but with root and Wide screen on demand)

Attached: 1537668904897.jpg (577x474, 132K)

> moving on to facebook owned software

Attached: 1_MKkyrZBVvzzAuwk7mz1hgw[1].jpg (1200x670, 227K)

Because they are the fastest, most stable, longest supported, most private, most secure and most sought after phones to-date. They are the best communication devices in the world. Worth every penny.

This, I sometimes secretly wish windows phones would come back.

Because of the camera.

ease of use
the UX
big brand = more attention == app devs prioritize apple over others === better apps

Ease of use hasn't been an issue since Android 4. It's been refined to the point where everything makes sense at this point, where as iOS still has retarded as shit like having to go to system settings for certain apps to change their options, awful use of navigation (app specific back button, having to tap the home button twice to go to frequently used apps, etc., where as Android has this universally at the bottom of the screen), an extremely shitty app store system that arbitrarily requires CC info for some reason, etc.

The only thing I like about iOS is the iCloud backup and restore feature. Android has gotten this pretty well starting from Android 6 and above, but doesn't redownload your photos the same way iOS does, i.e., the most important shit for normies. Google Photo has come a long way as well, but Google pushes the "muh cloud" front too much there.

Speaking of Google Photos

>get one of those "rediscover this day" type shit they do with your photos
>always a day filled with pics of notes, labels and stupid shit

Thanks, Google.