So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Attached: received_10154405887252172.jpg (750x750, 70K)

Sage

hmm i bet guys would get harrased if they posted pics like that too

got something on ur chest

Cool I'm a girl (male) too.

You go girlfirend! Girl power!

Attached: 86560769-pop-art-girl-power-we-can-do-it.jpg (1300x1300, 250K)

HEY GUYS GURL HERE

In all fields? In all fields.

RISE UP

nasty, i'll stop now, u gross

herpes lol

wow, it's so much like Jow Forums, its like I'm really there!

It's not herpes it's chest acne from steroid use.

You fucking assholes you cant even get a girl like me im out of your league

Attached: 1497223035365.jpg (608x960, 50K)

What’s up nigger, I use arch btw

I have a degree in anime and I can tell you they're exactly the same thing.

This makes me nostalgic of 3DPD muscle girls threads on /a/ before it went full slightly pedophilic normie.

Fatty.

THREAD HIJACKED FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR WHITE CHILDREN

Attached: 1532462453054.jpg (1024x641, 87K)

no but really, i promise, please stop posting your fat fucking thighs on this board. you are not hot, 2/10 at best so please do the needful YOU NASTY FUCKING CUNT

Fuck off Amy Schumer

Those are cute panties, got a source? I want to wear them myself.

>best responce

Attached: 1533703885518.png (620x583, 576K)

>HURR DURR FUCK YOU GIVE ME ATTENTION

YOUR LEGS LOOK LIKE CORNDOGS

Attached: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

fuck off

You are what you eat

Attached: 4L_TlDOORTL.jpg (720x1280, 176K)

>you cant even get a girl like me
And that's a good thing

Fucking assholes

Im not fat im actually bulking dumb fucks

Attached: received_10152885586112172.jpg (640x640, 55K)

This is a technology board you dumb bitch

Lmao fucking male roastie

Attached: med_1524816325_image.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>im not fat

pls kys

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

its a long winter isnt it

>LOOK AT ME IM A GRIL ON THE INTEWEBS!!!

how the fuck is this Jow Forums related anyway

R2FAT

With that face of yours giving a blowjob counts as anal

Attached: cartman-i-do-what-I-want_1424809557.jpg (1280x720, 487K)

I don't think lawyers nor doctors want la goblina estúpida as a wife

/reported/

wamen are technology.
they make food

Sexy pimple necklace

>Trolling outside of /b/.
Thanks moderation "team". Thanks for doing it for free!

>Yes im a female
posting an image at least 5 months old. time stamp or gtfo, faggot

Op, are you masturbating to this thread? Is this what turns you on?

SHOW US YOUR TURD CUTTER BITCH

>newfags fall for an 8 year old meme

Attached: tfwnogf.jpg (800x800, 40K)

Please, stop posting your pictures on Jow Forums.
To regular Jow Forums user you look disgusting.
Go to Jow Forums
Thank you.

What was the point of this pasta? To intimidate Jow Forums?
I miss mexinigger

>every thread on g moves at snails pace, some threads stay for days
>some random fucking uglo posts thighs and it moves at /v/ pace

>OP uses pussy privileges to ride the success of other males instead of forging her own. A literal parasite.
>OP is not a doctor or a lawyer, all her occupations are physical labor and do not require high mental capabilities; Thus, did not acquire any form of condensed higher education.
>"You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys" don't* working class* You see,*
>OP shitposts in a taiwanese cartoon forum full of incel shut ins and edgy teens. It's not even a good shitpost.
>Filename "received_10154405887252172.jpg"
>OP is probably a sad fat faggot posting a low quality bait.
Saged.

But assuming you're not lying. Nobody lies on the internet after all. That'd be just sick.
Assuming you're not lying, this just tells a lot about how well your "success" story is going.

It's okay. You're frustrated and want to feel better about yourself. So you look for the worst people on the internet ever in an attempt to see yourself in a better place.
The sad part is, many of the anons on Jow Forums earn more money than you will ever see in your entire life, and have learned more things in their fields of interest in one week than the entire cumulative knowledge of yours up to this point in your life.
But it's okay. We will give you the attention you want.. Under one condition:

Mammaries or leave immediately.

Attached: chad wojak.png (237x264, 40K)

what mammaries
i bet over half of G has bigger tits than her

fiftieth post best post

nice acne tits

Woman here. I have been working as a software engineer for ten years now. I have worked on game engines, machine learning, data science, pretty much anything fun.

There’s a push because it honestly is a lot harder grtting into tech as a woman. There’s all these weird hoops like I have to be “one of the guys” to fit in and any sign of femininity is taken as a weakness. For example, most women who have worked in nonfrontend programming I’ve seen over the years avoid makeup or use minimal. They also speek like an octave deeper around teammates than around me. Most women just weren’t encouraged like a lot of men are to get into tech when they do show an interest. I know like some men I had to fight tooth and nail to get where I am today—there’s a disparity here with how accessible tech is made to men vs women. Heck, even on IRC most of the women I know on freenode and the like go to great lengths to conceal the fact that they’re women because people will automatically treat them with less respect.

I have a trans woman friend who confirmed what she experienced as a male in tech and what she experiences passing as a woman in tech. Its very interesting how insecure or jusf plain shitty men get about women doing intellectual things, almost as if it threatens some of them.

All in all I’ve worked with mostly pleasant people but its stupid to pretend this reality doesnt exist and that women have less opportunity to succeed in tech than men om average.

Like my male friend who I just taught to code just got a high paying job which took me years ro get to that point when i was on my own.

Yes there are womens reachout orgs that help women get into tech, but the reason they exist is because texh is currently an extremely masculine space. I know that sounds absurd but if uve ever worked with a mostly female team vs a mostly male team ull notice differences. I wish tech to be more accessible and pleasant for all.

>no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
Gave you away. White girls love taking black cocks.

>So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...
>come to the one place you will 100% be harassed

why do people fall for this bait.

It's fun. And they have nothing better to do than to shitpost on a shitpost. Probably.

Are you transgender?

The three pictures posted are not even of the same person. It's like op is trying to tell us something but I just can't figure out what it is

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 65K)

Fat nasty acne riddled and too fucking old. What are you in your thirties bitch? Lmao

When was first time this thread was posted?

speak for yourself pedo
we need more high T men (female) on here

go back to Jow Forums with this trigger the uncles copypasta crap

Attached: image.jpg (970x582, 379K)

Thanks god that I'm a software developer for google and I would never date an attention whore like you.

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied to you because you're a female poster, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Jesse.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

Attached: 1st of March .jpg (740x557, 80K)

Use a voice changer or modulation and never once mention you're a girl.

I know op isn't serious but why don't all girls just do this?
I mean I've played with some and we don't have that problem in the lobby, but if it were a real problem?

More games should have built in voice modulation options for people who wanna hide their age, gender, or just hate their own voice.