Can anyone get me up to speed with what's going on with the Linux project...

Can anyone get me up to speed with what's going on with the Linux project? What does the new CoC say and why does it matter?

Attached: fbf079df30c24728f165cf996968c3782232d5b1.jpg (483x692, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwn3gIipCjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literal liberal faggots are trying to destroy Linux with their PC fuckery like they did with other projects

The majority of kernel development is done by people from giant companies, so the Coc doesn't really matter. Linus is gone, his chosen successor is doing his job.

Linus got old and so now has Low T. Which precipitated him taking a CoC.

Ok but how do we know it's liberal faggots with their PC fuckery, what does the new CoC say

>be linux user
>believe all software should be free
>believe all software should be open source
>act surprised when linux becomes ripe for communist subversion

Look at the piece of shit behind it, then tell me it's not

Imma keep it real with you, I hardly ever use github, i'm not a developer of any kind, I don't know how to find who's responsible. Is it the new project leader or who?

The new CoC is the contributor Covenant, writen by some tranny named Coraline with the intent to kicking wrongthinkers out of projects.

This is another SJW who posted this very recently. The terms of the CoC are left intentionally vague and open to interpretation by fags like this to get rid of people they don't like, in this case decades-long contributor Theo Ts'o

Attached: ted.png (574x299, 69K)

Ah, the github entry said "based on" so I assumed it was modified. I'm starting to get an idea of where the concern comes from.

Just pretend you're a good goy if you're actually not. Same deal with college and job hunting these days.

Just watch this vid from /ourguy/ Luke Smith.
youtube.com/watch?v=pwn3gIipCjU

Also, Coraline (tranny who wrote the CoC) has started a patreon project for a SaaS program that will centralize enforcement of the CoC for any project that has one, essentially making them, at least in part, in charge of enforcing their own rules.

Attached: itbegins.png (595x737, 362K)

Liberals doing what they usually do: destroying a social initiative trying to make It appear as they are from the left.
They will be the firts ti be taken when the revolution comes

I hope the revolution comes soon

>he thinks this is some personal vendetta and not about stopping people from being assholes in public
How disconnected from the real world can you be user

Something that I'd like to know is how much do external developers have to follow the new CoC. How does this affect Arch, Ubuntu, or the other Linux distribution?

>stopping people from being assholes in public
what gives them the right to do that?

>shilling for sjws and mentally degenerate individuals who mutilate their own bodies for attention
peak current year

What gives people the right to be assholes? The assholes created the problem. Someone else is trying to fix it. Become an adult or go home.

What gives them the right to determine what "being an asshole" means?

Who's gonna make me? What if your definition of being an adult is retarded? Seems to me like you're an asshole for assuming that you're always right.

>please stop saying mean things and do what I want and think how I want you to think :(
Fuck off and kys

It's none of those.
They're just purging old developers from project to make Linux 2018 compatible. I have seen same shit happening in workplaces.

Linux community is filled with bickering children. Nothing new

Linux 451.
Fnord, 1984.
Wrong thought will be destroyed by our enemies.
Everyone who will want to be a contributor in a CoCked project needs to make himself 2nd identity that will be a complete non-binary faggot tranny with indian roots.