So Jow Forums why do people unironically pefer this bloated shitfuck over Antergos or even autism Arch?

So Jow Forums why do people unironically pefer this bloated shitfuck over Antergos or even autism Arch?

Why is this green pile of shit #1 on Distrowatch?

Attached: very bad distro.jpg (599x350, 20K)

>Debian cucks still seething at the thought of Chadjaro BTFOing them into next Sunday.

Attached: SHinobu kimono.jpg (1050x1050, 178K)

I don't have time to fuck with Arch nonsense and despite ripping it off Manjaro is better put together than Antergos.

Use the Manjaro-Architect ISO to you shithead.
Enjoy your bloat-free Manjaro system then

How do i even make a bootable manjaro pendrive?tried dd, rufus and unetbooting, nothing works.

Its just as bloated as any arch distro

gib back manjaro openrc

Archlabs is the king of arch derivatives

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 546K)

Every time I tried Antergos installer would fail and I would either install Arch or Manjaro

Nothing wrong with Manjaro

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-24 19-02-34.png (2308x1144, 179K)

This is the truth right here. Nothing will ever come close to ArchLabs.

Yumi

Arch base with ubuntu ease of use, thats why user

because OP is a faggot and now other faggot npcs will go click it on distrowatch

Attached: 1534719890779.jpg (400x600, 20K)

>Why is this green pile of shit #1 on Distrowatch?
a fresh install takes you to Memetardo's website, which DW counts as a vote

because of snowden revelations. people turn over to linux and because of winshit "uptodate brainwash" they choose a rolling distro. manjaro will fail eventually.

venerable debian is a way to go

This_is_why.

wanting to rice and buying into the Arch meme but not possessing the requisite autism to actually into Arch

I was a bit disappointed when they told me to set my clock back so that the expired Manjaro SSL cert would work, but I've found the community very helpful. When I couldn't install a package because of mirror trouble, I left a comment in the Manjaro guestbook, and a helpful person emailed me the package a few days later. Claws Mail was having connectivity problems with my IMAP server, so the same fellow went out of his way to send me the package through the post on a floppy.

>ranking from clicks
autism

after my misfortune of deb installer im never wasting time with installers again

>which DW counts as a vote
uh, wat?

did he also send you a floppy drive?

"Oh no it's popular it must be shit"

I use Manjaro with AwesomeWM and it's absolutely brilliant! It's quick, and very very stable. Thats why it's #1

No, just the 3.5" disk. Why?

In my opinion it just creates a layer of complexity/possible problems over Arch.
I used Manjaro for a while, but it doesn't add anything valuable to arch and their stable rolling release model doesn't make any sense.
In the end I wasted a lot of time due to bugs because poor packaging and those wierd kernel utils they have made, so I moved to Arch 5 years ago and no issues so far.

because it's easy and justworks™

Because it's green. The previous #1, Mint, was also green.

Because manjaro entry is for manjaro and it's community editions, if it was the same for Ubuntu it would blow manjaro the fuck out of #1.

BSPWM here. Get the main advantages of Arch without a lot of the headaches and associated Autism.

How clean and consistent is Arch? How well do all the pieces fit together?

Arch's documentation often shows up in Web searches I perform, and the impression I get is that its developers/users are highly technically sophisticated but that the distro is a hodgepodge of random parts.

whoa user might be onto something

Attached: 1520528413236.jpg (259x195, 6K)

Arch is an OS kit. Similar to Gentoo except distributed in binary. Plus you have the AUR.

>ever since my experience with something completely unrelated i'm never wasting time with something else again

I always used Rufus to do it
just burn it as DD

I love Jow Forums. Fuckin kek

Attached: 1529453858608.jpg (640x427, 100K)

I tried both Assgross and Mangayo, both fucked up. Installing Arch is easier and faster.

yes the one man made 3 years old manjorno installer is surely better than the crapfest the deb one is

How is it bloated?
Why I use it
>based on arch
>more stable than arch
>don't have to be autistic to use it

distrowatch list is horse shit

excuse me Jow Forumsay Jow Forumsods, im just a pleb mintie and worried that the tranny will ruin my system. How do I keep the SJWs out?

Attached: 1535454419479.png (600x474, 6K)

Linux Mitch masterwace