Do you keep those stickers manufacturers put on their computers, or do you remove them?

Do you keep those stickers manufacturers put on their computers, or do you remove them?

Attached: DSCN1148.jpg (1893x1237, 602K)

i keep ones that are good or have meme value, but take off the rest

remove all

no.
/thread

KEEEEEP

But why? It looks ridiculous.

how else would I know what's inside my computer?

yes, they're an invaluable guide to knowing the power that rests within

Attached: IMG_20140812_163323.jpg (735x980, 349K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2250x3000, 512K)

Remove them. I stick them on a piece of plastic or something, but I don't keep them on the machine.

such power

Attached: packard-bell-s-l1600.jpg (1041x1600, 142K)

Remove Windows sticker once Windows is wiped. But personally, I keep the chip sticker.

Usually put the sticker on the front camera

they can still track you

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Yes, people have to know i am gay somehow

I keep everything on, the remaining adhesive mark looks awful and I don't care/ am not creative enough to replace it with something else.

remove them

>keep
Keep? I ADD them.

Namefagging is shameful like tripfagging but also cowardly, in that you are either afraid to take that final leap of choosing a tripcode or that you want the security of being able to say your bad post was actually someone else pretending to be you. For the good of the community I'm asking you to stop. Almost every single other website gives you a permanent identity, this one is special primarily because it does not, and yet you choose one anyway. It's harmful, and you can see for yourself how by going to an older /vg/ general and seeing what those people are like.

I use tails os with a network bridge u sure bruv

I like to keep them around, and I even replace them with different (and wrong) ones when they wear out. My core 2 duo laptop has an athlon sticker.

The best thing about consumer PC's is the extreme lack of a graphics card because all PC manufacturers know that people only look at cpu clock speed and RAM. Almost every "high end" PC has a low to mid range graphics card onboard.

I use my i7 sticker to dim my power button so i can't see it when i'm sleeping.

They don't need to know that you're naked, though.

Desktops - On
Laptop - Off

I have a collection of old intel pentium stickers on my laptop, but Windows stickers are cancer.

Attached: pentium2.jpg (488x587, 90K)

I take them off, I thought I put them somewhere but I can't remember where for the life of me. might put the ryzen one on an inner panel in my desktop though for shits. or maybe put it on my Thinkpad to confuse the hell out of people.

Stop bullying my trap Russian waifu