I don't like your opinion! LEAVE THE LINUX COMMUNITY NOW!!!

I don't like your opinion! LEAVE THE LINUX COMMUNITY NOW!!!

Attached: bigred.jpg (1280x738, 106K)

If you're right then why am I feeling this way?

Attached: 8428717557178248.jpg (500x333, 17K)

This is literally the argument of the people who are against the CoC

How the fuck do you fight m$ for close to 30 years, but don't know how to bitchslap a guy in drag?

Americans are so fucking cucked.

It’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. People are shitty because this CoC came outta fuckin nowhere. There wasn’t even a vote for it at all. Basically, sjw developers could remove you from the project entirely because you pronounced their gender wrong in a comment.

Attached: 10A4F04C-D52D-41DC-B5A0-C7DAFA88992F.jpg (261x146, 18K)

I think you mean the people who are pro-CoC.

People who are against the CoC are the non-SJW/feminist/etc. (normal people)

So... basically you want SJWs to leave because you don't like their opinion?

Remember, politics are everywhere.
Sooner or later, you WILL pick a side.

SJW's = OP's picture.
Are you telling me you want to work with that?

Because it gives ideologs uncontrolled power.

I think he just wants it to be discussed by the community before it's enforced on it.

Pulling the "kill switch" will hurt them just as much as everyone else.
Idiots.

I didn’t say that. I want everyone to be a part of Linux, regardless of whatever you are. But this whole “inclusive language” just reeks of trigger warnings. Basically cutting off criticism. You know what, if someone makes terrible code, they should be told they make terrible code and not have it sugar coated. All this CoC does is give the wrong people the power to control the project.
Pic related.

Attached: FFB01D27-9EFC-48B3-9A1E-A8E0D12683B4.png (726x658, 79K)

Attached: haveibeenpwned2.png (1394x906, 355K)

>enter an established community
>blackmail its leader into stepping down
>impose new draconian rules on everybody
>"If you disagree, YOU should leave!"

Attached: bart.jpg (270x480, 24K)

If she produces quality code, why not?

el diablo rojo...

Attached: 1511808622488.png (1200x1200, 54K)

>shoehorn yourself into a community
>"YOU MUST ACCOMMODATE ME!"
not even a Lincuck but you are retarded

did you just assume their gender

>because you don't like their opinion?

It's the fact they place identity over merit/capability even to the detriment of the community which has been working on a cherished project for so many years and of which has been working fine all those years too. They are driving out those who participated in an entirely egalitarian manner of what's best for the project and no more. There was no strings or agenda attached but now they've introduced an agenda which has nothing to do with the project and quite frankly a lot of people are scared what's going to happen to their projects.

And that's a bad thing.

Attached: 1517433213014.jpg (460x500, 61K)

write your own kernel

>git clone kernel.org/linux
>mv linux/ linux2/

checkmate, atheists!

Attached: 1535371733720.jpg (2404x1260, 831K)

I would unironically fuck Angry Redhaired Feminist.

There is no kill switch. That's just what people think who have no idea about licensing. Everything you publish under the GPL is free forever.

i know you're joking and whatever, but it's not what *you* do with the kernel, it's what *they* do with the kernel. or rather, what they don't do, and what they will do (and has been talked about extensively on twitter) is apply code produced by minorities rather than qualified people. because meritocracy is evil to them.
the kernel will break under the bloat and poor code within 6 months to 2 years.
by that time, the damage will be wide spread, as android will be affected, the vast majority of internet servers, and the paltry amount of desktops that use it.
the servers and phones are what scare the shit out of me.

thank god we have stable distributions that only apply patches to a singular kernel version for X years then.

fitting

was thinking about it earlier
isn't this whole "WELL THEY MIGHT MAKE ME LEAVE FOR ANY REASON SO I'M PISSED" kind of funny

you let your boss do it to you all the time and no one threatens to withhold their labor, lmao

I'm going to straddle this fence and I'll like it, mister.

#metoo

Nice bait, faggot.

>Americans
>Linus Torvolds
Thought we were supposed to be the retarded ones?

Attached: 007136C3-782B-4EB5-9955-80780EBDA3D2.gif (210x200, 24K)

It’s not an opinion to be born the wrong gender you fucking knuckle dragging tranny. XX or XY retard.

Attached: 1526332018281.jpg (450x340, 63K)

>genes are opinion

your feelings against my opinion are against the CoC

>linus torvalds
>became a us citizen in 2010
>lives in oregon
You're right. You are the retarded ones.

I think it largely just comes down to not calling other devs "fucking faggots" and instead calling their code shit and telling them to redo it or gtfo

>Walk in
>Tell everyone else to get out

Attached: 1523866134827.png (574x567, 325K)

This, mentioning your mental illness should result in a ban

>I don't like your opinion! LEAVE THE LINUX COMMUNITY NOW!!!

"Ok, I am going to bsd and no I wont use windows."

>"no, wait, wait a minute, come back.... here"

I can fully agree with this. However, the people who are in full support of this CoC is already ousting Ts’o as a “rape apologist” lmao. Also, isn’t it hard to enforce something like this when there’s no actual corporation behind Linux?

>“rape apologist”

isn't calling somebody a "rape apologist" a personal attack ?

But he's a rape apologist so it's ok.

men bond and are inspired to improve through verbal conflict

the tranny agenda 21 jewish social engineers know this and are working overtime to stop White Western men from engaging in traditional "toxic" banter

Research Anna Freud to learn more about the origins of these ideas.

These people are sick and they need to die

Attached: toxicity rehab.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

Hahahahaha wow you must think all the Muslims in Germany are Germans too?

Attached: B073B86A-6856-49A0-B6B9-173AC547B638.gif (480x270, 1000K)

Are they citizens of Germany? Have they been living there for like a decade and a half? Then yeah, I'd say they're German. Nice damage control, though. But at least you learned that Linus doesn't live and work in Europe, which is what you honestly believed until I called you out on it and you ran to Google just to prove yourself wrong.

lol

so If I. a White Male, move to china for a decade and a half, will the locals there say I'm chinese?

remember the days when linux was about contributing software to a community and not about what gender you are or what you face looks like or what penis surgery you had to get in a position of power to tell people what they have to believe in