Adblock hating websites

Fuck these websites with a rake. Can you get anymore jewish? Are they that dependent on Adsense revenue they need to force ad views? Is this not asshattery to force us to view possibly malicious advertisements? Fuck these guys. Considering the amount of tracking code on the web I need uBlock Origin.

Attached: fuckthis.png (1226x1042, 70K)

>not using a script blocker
t. new user

this place loads without scripts and then redirects to that page somehow. If you want to go digging I'm pretty sure the relevant line is the eval() on line 3191 of the source. It's some hyper-minified thing but it's also the only place that the string "blockadblock" appears, so kill that script with a custom filter or something and you stand a good chance of making it work.

>Can you get anymore jewish?
What does being jewish have to do with making money from ads?
>Are they that dependent on Adsense revenue they need to force ad views?
Yes

Put this in your filter list
noobslab.com##script:inject(bab-defuser.js)

looks folks we got a live one

Stop going to their website. Seriously.
Ideally put their domain in your hosts file so you don't accidentally go there after completely forgetting about them.

It's not possible to stop adblockers in theory, as even a site with heavy client side JS is still going to have client side JS. Problem is that if each site has different pajeet code, they can build adverts into the framework of their application, and with that while it's possible to comment out or rewrite the application to block the ads, you'd need to do it unqiuely for each website.

>t. anti-Semite

>He doesn't know Jews contributed big time to the invention and domination of capitalism
>Doesn't understand that's where the "Jew are good and sneaky with money" joke comes from
>Literally can't take a joke without calling people antisemites

You sure made a point calling people names on the internet, you uneducated nigger kike faggot ;)

works on my machine ;^)

> Semite
I don’t dislike Arabs

it's better to keep going, driving them ever closer to destitution and the designated streets.

Nano defender.

99% of nonjews are antisemites sometimes even if they don't know it, everything that doesn't benefit jew in some way is considered antisemitism

Attached: 1518497782406.png (775x7009, 2.83M)

>Irony, the post

Seriously? You are defeated by this, OP? These dumbasses can't even detect properly whether I'm using an adblocker or not.

Attached: GIF.gif (1100x600, 679K)

>t. naive fish

You dont need Javascript for ads.

My website has none. I use static ads. But some adblockers even give me shit for url tracking without any cookies. Which is the least intrusive way of advertising possible.

>gets called out
>ur naive
topkek, up your game Schlomo

I mean: the url only says you came from my website. Thats literally it. No cookies.

Still get huge ublock warnings.

I think what he means is that “it’s actually the WASPs!”
He doesn’t know however, that Jew is a state of mind

They can do what they want, but they should advertise it up front so I don't waste the bandwidth opening it once

There literally is no reason to use non-intrusive advertising if adblockers try to block it anyway desu.

>t. delusion fucking newfag who took the bait and is now terminally butthurt

>merely pretending

AdGuard doesn’t have this problem