Is this CoC stuff a method companies found to implode open source projects?

Seriously, they couldn’t find a way to enforce their shitty commits because of meritocracy, now this is the perfect method to remove meritocracy as it seems.

Attached: 361AE57B-C942-4F74-A8E3-F0D8D58311FB.png (669x899, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5azBqNBxr4&t=924s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I suspect that it is both. Some people are just fucked up insane and want to be known for something, that is, being the one to make the project use a CoC, expel some wrongthinker and so on. They can point to it and say "I achieved this".
However these cocs can surely be exploited to gain power over a project. Of course a company would realize that and consider using it to crush/attack the competition through the use of useful idiots.

First terry, now this.

>if only there was some way for open source communities to bypass developers who go full retard

Attached: 1*pnM5_eDy2GMpch8jN21U7w.png (1952x1112, 1.18M)

Unless the majority of people move over to some fork, the forking attempts will all just fail and die.

They embraced open source
They extended open source

Now it's about to be E X T I N G U I S H E D

Attached: mer.png (1080x1716, 39K)

and the majority dont move over because they dont want to be stained as “tranny hater woman hater” for the rest of their lives. Perfect plan, social lynch killed open source.

Scorce
youtube.com/watch?v=b5azBqNBxr4&t=924s

since OP is a faggot that doesn't even research anything

JUST

Bros, it's time to accept that they fuckong won forever. We can do literally nothing about our current situation, we have to surrender. Everything will fucking die and we a agree.

This is what happened when you open yourselves up to outside influences. Open communities can not exist as truly open communities because those with malice and ill intent will take the opportunity to kill, steal, and destroy.

Attached: 347598734985734.png (1260x854, 629K)

Bump to remind anons we can't fight back and have to conform or suicide

Sup coraline

kys faster front hole fucker

Attached: picture1.png (603x208, 25K)

why is noone complaining about microsofts code of conduct??

Attached: mscock.png (879x622, 63K)

It's a way for them to take control. People like the purple-haired tranny are just useful idiots and a means to an end.

The only people who complain about gatekeeping are ideologues who just want to change a community to suit their desires.

Because Microsoft has bigger problems that need pointing out. And corporate workplaces are not FOSS.

Because it's reasonable

Can anyone explain what's going on to me? I've heard of some shit happening but I don't know what

basically Linus isn't allowed to be rude anymore.

SJW's infiltrated Linux and are trying to publicly lynch any kernel devs who speak up.