How the migthy have fallen

youtube.com/watch?v=JZ017D_JOPY

How the migthy have fallen

When will the autists rise up and take back what is theirs?

Attached: linux torvalds.png (810x456, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EK-KOGh4cOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is Fucking right

Why did you capitalize fucking?

Autists are abandoning technology. Nobody is going to take it back up. It will fall down. This isn't about SJWs invading technology, it is about the purple-haired scum coming in to feed on the corpse of the dead.

Even Linus barely gives a shit, that is why he missed his own conference, hardly ever programs, and blogs about scuba diving.

Where are they going?

woods

youtu.be/EK-KOGh4cOI

>I've actually seen projects that took the whole political correctness so far that the project is no longer about the technology
If only he knew how bad things really are.

Amen.

It's important FAGGOT

Attached: 347598734985734.png (1260x854, 629K)

He knew the conference was going to be place for an "intervention", so he rightly tried to avoid it. Why else the organizers would go so far as to move the whole thing just so Linus assisted to it?

>why would the linux kernel developer summit want the lead linux kernel developer to attend

Give the SJW's what they want, they won't like it. They want a world without mind give them it.
Kill Switch Engage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Linux Shruggs.png (1080x1920, 363K)

He also creates scuba related software.

When will Jow Forumstards stay on their containment board and stop making horse's asses of themselves in the general public?

Attached: 1458098799122.jpg (593x782, 66K)

>goes to google.ru
>googles "president of the usa"
>google says Donald "Jesus" Trump

who is the ass here? Go suck Clinton's balls fuckass

There's a difference between common decency and respect, even he could agree with this.
The problem is that Linus has neither.

based him

Linus needs to take a break. His behavior was unacceptable and not inclusive enough to upthe underprivileged who don't necessarily come from a background that is conducive to technology.

Technology needs a broad spectrum of diversity to survive the future since the majority of users aren't white men and it's almost exclusively run by white men.

Fuck off, Pajeet.

Are you saying I'm somehow wrong? The majority of tech is controlled by white men because of the heirarchy power of the previous generations. They never allowed minorities or women to contribute to the tech because of the rampant misogyny and racism within the community. That's the main reason minorities and women are underrepresented in the field because they are intimidated by the power structure that oppresses them.

It literally doesn't do that. Why do you have to lie on the internet? What do you gain from lying about a small thing?

white man's magic

god, i hate that .. lets call it a "thing"

Can't tell if you are baiting or not, but if you genuinely believe what you are saying, you are brain dead my dude or just brainwashed by buzzfeed&co

All of this sound like those spoiled little brats whose mothers bully other kids into accepting their retard into whatever activity

In any walk of life, if you are good at something, no one can force you out of your field of expertise and deny you your genius talent if your work holds it's weight
But if you come to the table with nothing and expect everyone to pat you on the back just because you are a kang, forget about it

I'm so sick of this shit, even though I'm from a country that doesn't even experience this kind of stuff, not for now at least

I feel bad for people who have to put up with this retarded crap, we need a new plague or something

DURRR STEP ASIDE MEAN WHITEY

does that thing even write code, or make contributions to loonix, or just blog about how competent people are meanies?

You fell for the bait, cuh.

>But if you come to the table with nothing and expect everyone to pat you on the back just because you are a kang, forget about it
That's exactly what everyone's mad about though.
Linus telling you to fuck off because your code isn't up to snuff isn't a bad thing.

he is german

That video is completely correct.

Also, how the fuck can't some people [mainly burgers] into typical adult swearing?