Tfw i'm on disability benefits

Tfw i'm on disability benefits

Attached: e75.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

Degenerate.

so this is what the alt-right considers a valuable member of society....

let me guess. you also support trump

nigger confirmed.

Based

i am too but it's not much to live off of. i saw a bunch of people die and ended up with ptsd, bpd and depression. im pretty much fucked without meds.. but what in fucks name does this have to do with Jow Forums exactly?

Show real flag so we can see who is paying for you to live

this board for politics.
Not narcistic bullshit from faggots.
Fuck off to bant
Fuck off to FB.
Fuck off anyway from Jow Forums

Based, I'm a mechanical engineer wagecuck. Wages here are shit compared to living costs. Gonna try and get myself some neetbux.

Yes, its so fun existing on $900 a fortnight.....

If it wasn't for the fact I inherited a home in a decent area I would of an hero'd a long time ago.

Good thing we have no home-tax here or I'd be fucked. About 10% of my yearly benefits go to council rates though.

SEETHING

>tfw its not the jews but retirees and disabled who are making America die
>have to spend trillions in debt to finance something thats going away
>nothing is passing congress because politics
>the only way this will be solved is shoving it up the ass of future generations by extending retirement age to 75

same as me but im just working from
home and making a lot more

You could try investing in another field of occupation by developing it as a hobby if you wish; it'll open you wide up for opportunity if you can earn tons of money for it on your own... Such as programming for example.

Attached: 1540775935160.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Im not objecting to paying down our debt but we have to stop the hemorage now. Nobody gets amazing benefits anymore, we cant afford it.

If only you Americans knew how high taxes are here in Europooristan.

Do you have any goals at all? Perhaps throw some money in the stock market or something

What NEET payments are you on Ausbro?

Invest in what u know. If you dont know stocks dont bother cuz ull get raped, sell stuff related to your hobby

I took a sick day due to being hung over, which is similar I guess.

Disability in the US is crap. So is working in the US. That's why everyone is killing themselves with drugs and alcohol.

Alot of people on disability are NOT degenerate freeloaders.
t.actually physically disabled from multiple WORK related accidents.
Workers Comp ONLY covers a person for 7 years ( i never knew that) then you get booted to SSDI.
I went from a 40 yr old healthy male earning 150k yr in 2004 to a broken disabled POORFAG making 19k yr.
Because of WORK related accident

Shit, when i first came back into society i was working 35-39 hours a week making 500 every two weeks. If i didnt still have my spot in the woods by the water for 200 a month im not sure what would have happened.

You should’ve gotten long-term disability insurance. Workers comp is shit, and now you’re a freeloading piece of crap. Thanks.

Sozialstaat rult

Attached: 1540673098982.jpg (870x1241, 501K)

>fuck off to bant
No fuck you