What happened to Linus?

I think he's being forced to step down due to threats from other sources - not just "pressure" from his daughter or "the internet community" or whatever.
Look at this complete shutdown he wrote about dogshit patches for bullfuck security holes NOT EVEN EIGHT MONTHS AGO.
>lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1801.2/04628.html
How could he do a complete 180 in less than a year? What's forcing him? Who's holding the gun to his head? And most importantly, is it too late to rescue his kernel?

Attached: pure garbage.png (446x156, 8K)

we are on the same page my dude, intel probably blamed linus for a stock drop, and this is their revenge, instead of just fixing their shit cpus

he'll be fine

Linus wasn't inclusive enough to women, PoC and the LGBTQ+ community. Obviously he was no longer capable of maintaining Linux in the current environment which needs safety more than ever instead of male aggression and harassment.

People like Linus are the reason women and blacks were afraid to enter tech for all of these years.

Now it will be more prosperous than ever.

does it matter? If you were in his position and a 3 letter agency threatened your life because you didn't tow the line, would you do any differently? Nothing good can come of this, just accept it and move on. When the us fails under the weight of its own corruption then linus and his kind can pick up the pieces.

>people actually believe this
I know this is bait, but fuck. The tech industry needs more spine.

funny how he deconstructs the entire thing...

>> We do need the IBPB feature to complete the protection that retpoline
> gives us รข it's that or rebuild all of userspace with retpoline.

BULLSHIT.

Have you _looked_ at the patches you are talking about? You should
have - several of them bear your name.

The patches do things like add the garbage MSR writes to the kernel
entry/exit points. That's insane. That says "we're trying to protect
the kernel". We already have retpoline there, with less overhead.

So somebody isn't telling the truth here. Somebody is pushing complete
garbage for unclear reasons. Sorry for having to point that out.

If this was about flushing the BTB at actual context switches between
different users, I'd believe you. But that's not at all what the
patches do.

As it is, the patches are COMPLETE AND UTTER GARBAGE.

They do literally insane things. They do things that do not make
sense. That makes all your arguments questionable and suspicious. The
patches do things that are not sane.

WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON?

and then just the other day "uhhh sorry i have been mean to people over the years...i am taking time off to learn to be a nicer person..."

I always wonder when big name people submit to satanic pressure. Fundamentally all those not on God's side will go over eventually. If you aren't sure about what's true - immutable, unchanging, then you will be pulled with the currents of the day. None of the people who are being taken out are dying on the right ground, yet. But it will continue and when YOU face the choice it won't be something as grey or ephemeral, but real and direct.

I know you're joking, but it's kind of scary that there are people who actually think like this..

do you ever stop and listen to yourself?

take your meds

if there's one in need of pills, you're probably it, ya nut

maybe he figures he can do more good alive than dead, even if he has to do it under the guise of a CoC-approving individual

bend over, I've got a 'suppository' for you.

I miss the times when we had daily cpu war threads instead of this. Fuck cocks.

>He doesn't know that 99% of Christians were already tricked by satan (Jesus).

God told us through the arch angel that worshiping anyone besides him was basically a direct line to hell. You all got fucking tricked.

Linus fucked his daughter (literally) and she threatened to go to police if he doesn't go along with her sjw.
The fucker became the fuckee.

religious nut

what are you 10?

this is simple enough to be believable

From my limited understanding of Christianity, calling acts of God acts of satan is one of the only true blasphemous things that He will never forgive you for.

Been saying this since the CoC first happened. No fucking way Linus and the like all bowed to a bunch of trannies. This has glow-in-the-darks and Intel written all over it.

Why nobody has the balls to tell them to fuck off? Why are not the famous hackers making life impossible to them?

Just as easily could be made up, like that politician who's daughter suddenly claimed he molested her last week while he was in a close election race.

Brett "last minute character assassination" Kavanugh?

I am fucking sad and depressed by this situation. Linus has always been a beacon of reason and sanity in computing. I really hope all this is just a FUD and everything will be OK in the end, because Linux has no substitute.

because they'll never contribute anything to the kernel anyway so why bother

maybe they'll just put "add const" at the end of a line or something.

Jim Knoblach of Minnesota.