Is metal music a jewish invention?

Seeing how its full of satanic lyrics talking about babylon and such, makes you wonder about its origin.

now without even searching you can bet that it was a jew who signed the first metal band to a big label, but with jews owning all the major labels its no surprise and not telling of anything more than that.

is there more behind it?

Attached: iron-maiden_a-G-6559287-0.jpg (325x488, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s5_5ua03X0k
youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5FV8IT07I
youtube.com/watch?v=5xoTo7F5dMo
youtube.com/watch?v=I2BF0TAhyDU
youtu.be/3oDWyRhLmdE
billboard.com/articles/news/6685962/iron-maiden-bruce-dickinson-throat-cancer-oral-sex
youtube.com/watch?v=7vpuN62VdgA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sabbath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozzy_Osbourne|
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Iommi#Early_life
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_James_Dio
youtube.com/watch?v=OeIgFsU0x4I
youtube.com/watch?v=EfskK_MS_14
youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
youtube.com/watch?v=go9J9REtfdA
youtube.com/watch?v=UcChyvEUo-o
youtube.com/watch?v=2-V8kYT1pvE
youtu.be/sJ4i83OdsqI
youtu.be/joVkx20oVIg
youtu.be/6JQm5aSjX6g
youtube.com/watch?v=hcjN5BNU9CY
youtube.com/watch?v=GBDezzfAH8U
youtube.com/watch?v=FroOgCHeC7s&bpctr=1540826618
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZqYtb94GqU
youtu.be/LxnNXWsROQI
youtube.com/watch?v=oNJieYi34PY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/s5_5ua03X0k

Unfortunately this is the only non jewish music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5FV8IT07I

Attached: 1517969241608.jpg (825x540, 97K)

Its generally a reminder of and a warning against the weaknesses and failures of mankind.

yes

Attached: iron-maiden-brave-new-world.jpg (900x900, 98K)

OP is a faggot

actually the only redpilled music is roots reggae. they know babylon is alive in these times

youtube.com/watch?v=5xoTo7F5dMo

youtube.com/watch?v=I2BF0TAhyDU

You're a turbofaggot lol

Attached: hoser.jpg (599x816, 79K)

reggae dont deal with battyboy

youtu.be/3oDWyRhLmdE

Judas Priest
Milky Hatchet
Blackfoot
Dire Straits
Black Sabbath
CCR

Yup.
*pshhhhhhh*
*sip*

Attached: A27C4C42-737C-4B21-B9A9-DE32A44895FB.png (2280x2304, 2.54M)

*Molly Hatchet
lol!

Attached: D59F3BA0-D39B-4B40-A5F4-E3ABE195859D.png (729x434, 26K)

And of course this classic

Attached: B806B232-8B3E-412F-A040-B7CB0B6D241C.jpg (220x220, 34K)

Hail Satan.
You are incorrect. In fact, jewish run US record labels are waging a war against most metal bands these days (especially black metal).
Everything meat eating, women hating, nordic liking must be wrong... and changed...

So you're way off.

these days.. but what about its origin?

billboard.com/articles/news/6685962/iron-maiden-bruce-dickinson-throat-cancer-oral-sex

They don't make 'em like they used to

Attached: boomer yeeeeah.gif (467x398, 70K)

FUCKING THIS

You mean origin like Led Zeppelin?
Valhallah here we come? ;)

black sabbath

Stop being a faggot OP

Metal music, like all music, has left and right leaning political bands, as well as christian and satanic bands.

If anything metal is generally more red pilled than your average nigger rap.

>Black Sabbath: War Pigs
>Judas Priest: Electric Eye
>Motorhead: Iron Fist
Naw, we're good.

I'm not joking, that's the worst attempt at anything I've ever seen. Fucking hell. The worst local radio ads are infinitely more musical. How can they live with the shame?

Nothing is more red pilled than nigger rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vpuN62VdgA

RAC, NSBM, ...?

you mean blue cheer and iron butterfly

obviously you are not aware of the jewish origins of many things around you..

Black Sabbath is generally credited as the first metal band. Why? It was the style of industrialized sound they were used to hearing in their metal shops. They were salt of the earth workers with disaffected Catholic families who were able to change their lives through the success of their music.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sabbath
>Formed in 1968 as the Polka Tulk Blues Band, a blues rock band, the group went through line up changes, renamed themselves as Earth, broke up and reformed. By 1969, they had named themselves Black Sabbath after the film Black Sabbath starring Boris Karloff, and began incorporating occult themes with horror-inspired lyrics and tuned-down guitars.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozzy_Osbourne|
>Osbourne was born in the Aston area of Birmingham, England.[2] His mother, Lilian (née Unitt; 1916–2001), was a non-observant Catholic who worked days at a factory.[7] His father, John Thomas "Jack" Osbourne (1915–1977), worked night shifts as a toolmaker at the General Electric Company.
>His longevity and success have earned him the informal title of "Godfather of Heavy Metal".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Iommi#Early_life
>Anthony Frank Iommi was born in Birmingham, the only child of Anthony Frank and Sylvia Maria (née Valenti, born in Palermo) Iommi.[1] His mother's family were vineyard owners in Italy.[1] The family were Catholic but rarely attended Mass.
Dio is the one who popularized metal horns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronnie_James_Dio
>Ronald James "Dio" Padavona was born in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, to Italian-American parents from Cortland, New York. His family moved to Portsmouth from Cortland as part of his father's service in the U.S. Army during World War II
Hell, if you look up the guitarist for the band you posted, you'll find in his life history:
>Murray joined a skinhead gang and "had a violent couple of years of being out on the street."

So no, John. You're the demons.

Maiden is based on authors like coleridge, tennyson, huxley, and heinlen. All non jews

Been listening to demon hunter and texas in july lately

You're flirtin with disaster there bud.

And to the OP, no, Metal & Hard Rock is an English invention and it has it's roots in looking chad in spandex & getting laid.

based and SODpilled

most popular music from 1940-present is probably a jewish invention

although smaller bands can be good, but pop music is almost always bland and demoralizing on some level.

Are you implying Jews invented the metal music genre?

maiden included desu.

If this song isnt fucking REDPILL nothing rly is.
Metal is white.
youtube.com/watch?v=OeIgFsU0x4I

youtube.com/watch?v=EfskK_MS_14

Sure. I mean the whole Frankfurt school ideology is there in rock. Satanism pushed. Degeneracy pushed. Drug use sung about. Sex sung about. And the rockstars would often wear lipstick, cross dress, and look entirely like women.
It was designed specifically to corrupt.
Unfortunately for the Jews pushing it, it didn't have the desired effect. It was not nearly corrupting enough and even seemed to rile up it's listeners.
So they switched over to pushing pop music again, this time, with as corrupting themes as possible and they've pretty much stuck with that since.

This post couldn't be better if it tried.
youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
The album artwork he took his picture from was from The Trooper, a song about the Charge of the Light Brigade.
>a fight where the Russkies won the battle due to a communication error by a shitty English captain, but lost the war
Are you still butthurt about being the bitch of history while you were a monarchy and the bitch of history afterward?
It must suck to be #2 consistently, century after century, to the Anglo after the whole Peter the Great spirit made your lot so keen on joining the rest of the world and calling yourselves European.

This isn't metal. Just guitar showmanship. Johnny Marr owns the busted cherry red now or some Oasis cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=go9J9REtfdA

Metal is the last bastion of modern white music

Attached: phil.png (639x426, 271K)

yea i searched on that level, but maybe there are producers behind them that played a bigger role...

thanks for reminding me about d demons, had a good chuckle again

As far as I know, there are a few good Russian metal bands as well, aren't there?

Fender Rory Gallagher Relic Strat sunburst
Marr owns it. Played in a tonne of Smiths tunes

The best metal band ever is from Poland though.
Behemoth.
I was blown away experiencing them live
Respect.

Let's make it clear that it's not all rock. Rock from my country, for instance, has absolutely nothing to do with any of those things. It's actually poetic, if you will

too bad the vocalist is an anti-theist edgelord

Yes

Attached: Gene-Simmons-At-His-Best-MAIN-IMAGE.jpg (920x603, 71K)

Shokran’s newest album was really good

youtube.com/watch?v=UcChyvEUo-o
Our metal is dead, your're keeping it real Froglad

I unironically love it.

This

Everything that comes out of Hollywood is kike filth.
Panthers has at least one like because that is a name from satanic talmud blasphemy about Jesus.

Satanism that you know, one with pentagrams n shiet is basically a larp without any meaning whatsoever. Real Satanism is Judaism.

Burn in hell kike. But first, duck a duck faggot like your Odin god who ducked ducks for power before you.

Metal has always been attacked by Christians and Jews alike. Metal has been at the center of free speech since it started. Watch twisted sister speaking in front of congress.

Americans just copy everyone else and ruin it.

>Blacks' Blues to English Rock to American Shite NU metal (limp bizkit has never been a more fitting name)

>Jamacian Reggae to English Ska to Shite American 3rd wave

What?

Catholics worship satan in the form of Diana/Mary the queen of heaven/mother of god.

>jews push shit bands like Lamb of God, Heaven Shall Burn and other bands that are known for blasphemy, veganism and liberal causes.

>Metal bands like Scar Symmetry that deal with the NWO and Illuminati are ignored.

Attached: switchface.jpg (600x604, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2-V8kYT1pvE

Damn, the Satanic Panic is back in effect?

>anything that mentions Satan or bad things is satanic
By that logic, the Bible itself is satanic.

They promote metal faggotry just like they promote nigger rap faggotry by being the shekel farmers who produce and promote it.

>twisted sister
>dee snider
>not a cross dressing kike faggot

>the only non jewish music
please
youtu.be/sJ4i83OdsqI
youtu.be/joVkx20oVIg
youtu.be/6JQm5aSjX6g
repent

youtube.com/watch?v=hcjN5BNU9CY

spoken like a true zoomer, carpenter brut and meme retro electro is nowhere close to metal

Attached: 150.png (680x660, 192K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GBDezzfAH8U

Dave can see

yes it is, Black Sabbath was the first metal band and their first producer, Don Arden, who was Sharon Osbournes dad, is Jewish as is Sharon. most Rock/Metal producers are %100 Jewish.

>Americans just copy everyone else and ruin it.
America is Mystery Babylon and the entire world has been kiked by our music. Niggers got blues from Irish folk and country. English got the blues from watching their slags suck off American airmen Chads when we defended your cucked island from Germany. By the way, the bible says it's a curse when women rule over you. Goy save the queen, amirite, faggot? By the way, how is your Lord Rothschild doing these days, queer?

metal and synthwave are both great.

Not Jewish metal, youtube.com/watch?v=FroOgCHeC7s&bpctr=1540826618

megadeth is absolute shite. how did they get so overrated

Berserker

I know. you're still better than all our shit now. No Idea what we do anymore. London music? Fuck knows what that is.

As are 99,9% of the powers in the entertainment industry in Hollywood.
That doesn't mean metal music is somehow serving that cause

Lemmy from Motorhead literally had a gigantic Nazi memorabilia room and wore multiple iron crosses daily, of course he's fine

SOAD and Karnivool are based

Hitler was a Zionist and a founding father of Israel. He was also a complete moron who singlehandedly lost the war.

> satanic
> bad

Lemmy actually made the iron cross wearable again in Germany and Austria as a Rock fan.
Because you could say: hey, it's rock related

Seems very white

most mainstream metal doesn't serve any cause, doesn't mean Jews are'nt reaping rewards from it.

Dave is the most redpilled frontman out of all the mainstream metal bands imo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZqYtb94GqU

listen to the first 4 albums, the rest dosen't really matter

Attached: 32105727_582821395419710_3252848040595161088_n.png (596x595, 198K)

How are those Crypto Jew dynastic families that rule over you working out? A country of 300 million a slave to 6. A dynasty with real power V a monarch with no power, hmm?

youtu.be/LxnNXWsROQI
Absolutely

Attached: 5d8b073f166eb39f31c836b7c9f5a955d7fc18f4_hq.jpg (724x1024, 92K)

Metal originated by Led Zeppeling copying USA R&B songs from the 30s, mostly from niggers.

So there is your tip.

not to mention in a Motörhead text it says:
I held the iron cross, first class, with the swords

Lemmy could walk on stage with a luger and yeah just Lemmy things. Have that pic somewhere

Jews are behind every popular form of entertainment.
More underground metal, especially black metal is rightwing af.

serj tankian is anti trump

I am a proud Democrat and I support Democracy.

scott ian is a jew, try again

youtube.com/watch?v=oNJieYi34PY