Anti-CoC = racist, sexist

Why do linux programmers cry about having to be nice to people of color and women?

Keep in mind this is from an account with 400k followers, so it's the official position of non-chan people for now.

Attached: cry.png (736x685, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unhype.com/sitemap.xml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's just polarizing claptrap.Don't fall for it.

Because their limited niceness is to be targeted towards people of good code, wherever it may come from.

OP faggot saged.

>400k followers
nothing of value every came from twitter

pack your shitty twitter screencaps and kill yourself back to Jow Forums

>Falling for the trap

Attached: 1530427228658.png (359x203, 81K)

Why can't you just be nice to people of color and women instead?

CoC's are about thought control, nothing less.
No wonder parts of the free as in freedom crowd revolt against it.

Tell me what being nice has to do with elegant, well-written code, and why it matters if said code was written by a saint, or satan.

This.

Linux and the broader technology communist needs to be more inclusive to women and people of color.

That means less men in positions of power since they intimidate minorities and women with their strict, hierarchal rules, and rigid systems.

Tech needs more women and PoC, including LGBTQ in positions of authority and management.

Only then will the code improve and make technology more accessible to the diversity of the world population.

fpbp. typical "us vs. them" mentality. pull a theo and tell them to fuck off, then move on.

Epic bait.

Tech isn't the arts you fucking idiot. Diversity has absolutely 0 fucking value when it comes to programming.

show me their code. is it correct and secure? if not, fuck off

because it's not about being nice to people of colour and women, it's about being hypocritically oppressive and horrible to white men.

Attached: SOCJUS.jpg (600x524, 35K)

Linux is literally purging important coders over the most retarded shit. The CoC will lead to Linux collapsing and various websites will break because of you SJW fucktards.

who cares, it's not like any of them will survive or even think to try. academic bio has the same problem. no matter who much they try to reach out to latinx trans-abled womyn of color, all the applicants are FUCKING WHITE and ASIAN MALES

>Only then will the code improve and make technology more accessible to the diversity of the world population.
yeah half of that diversity is too stupid to use the technology, it should be made less diverse and more complex to keep stupid people out, which will make it faster, more efficient, and better overall because that is actual improvement.

That's their plan all along, soon enough your only alternative will be proprietary surveillance botnet

Attached: 1537810902751.png (261x198, 82K)

Diversity has a lot of Claud to programming, not only for inclusivity, but for the target audience. If all white men are programmers they will never program features for women and PoC because they never experience the the struggles of oppression on the human psyche.

Women, PoC and LGBT are also excluded form the tech community which is another way they are oppressed by the white Male heirarchy.

I primarily browse Jow Forums, /his/, Jow Forums, and /biz. I came to see this whole Linux shit because it's a shit show.

>PoC
Do you mean niggers?

I am yet to see a single example of a Linux developer being -ist.

You're using emotions. By banning these Devs over a Code of Conduct that can easily be abused . Many important developers could be banned, and they could leave holes in the code and even break thousands of websites. Yeah, nice try in an attempt to break the internet you filthy Marxist.

wouldn't that make it matter more? if you had a majority black workforce and docked the pay of black people, you would be seen as a horrendous racist slave driver. but that is what is happening to white men. white men who get paid more than women are having their pay cut to match the shittier people they work with. but it's not portrayed as racist or sexist by the media, it's "progressive" flip the script. open your mind. it will matter when hoardes of white and asian men get their pay cut and we're forced to eat the shit sandwich of "diverse & progressive" bullshit. It matters, you will care when they come for you.

Hello. I am working on a story on this Linux mess. Could I reach out to you and discuss this more? We would like to hear the anti-CoC side of things, that it oppressed white males.

Here’s your (you)

name one important feature of a secure messaging app* that wouldn't also benefit black trannies

*example phrased to limit the scope of discussion and keep you from devolving into racism and sexism

You are fuckin great at baiting mate :D

>this just in from Jow Forums, the root hub of all ebin white men who dont wanna be nice to women
Fuck off kike

Linux devs are borderline autists as are most real software devs. They shouldn't have to kiss ass or suck cock if they get the job done well.

They're being ironic. They even have the reddit spacing you goober

no, I mean that biology professors get scolded by "inclusivity training" because most of the PhD applicants they attract are white and/or asian males. it doesn't even matter how much outreach to "marginalized" losers they do - they'd rather play candy crush and eat fast food because undergrad taught them it's okay to be a fat dipshit

Those developers were abusive and did not create an atmosphere that was diverse and all people were accepted, whether female, PoC, or LGBTQ.

White men need to be more inclusive and stop oppressing everyone who does not look like them. Just because they don't look like you doesn't mean they don't deserve an opportunity to contribute.

bullshit, but, if you REALLY want to know the truth, it's already out there; look to the alternative media, independent journalists, especially the ones who get labelled "racist" when they aren't. Who get labelled "far right" for daring to question the left. Who get labeled "sexist hate-criminals" for stating facts. This CoC shit is the same SJW/feminist bullshit that ruins everything it touches, applied to yet another facet of society. It's time to stop. pic related.

Attached: what you are doing to yourselves.jpg (960x516, 50K)

This is obviously a intel and microsoft power play to kill open source.
Microsoft made github force all open source projects to adopt a code of conduct, intel pushed the tranny and now they will kill the stuff with useful idiots like you as a shield.
They will go after anyone that can code from all the open source project, find or invent some dirt and kill everything.

Being a dirty foreigner, I can't understand why coloured people is offensive and people of colour is the choice word for blacks.

Nobody fucking cares about "muh diversitah" or equality of outcome bullshit. I just want high quality coders, I don't care if they're a Jew, a Cracker, a Negro, or a Gook. I just want them to give me good fucking code. I'd prefer if websites weren't broken. You are arguing for "diversitah" I am arguing for a code that works properly. I care about practicality and what works. You only care about what looks good on a portfolio.

I have looked at "the alternative media." My editor won't allow me to use "lulz.com" as a source, for obvious(?) reasons.

If I could talk to some of you directly via email, that would work for us. I am especially interested in the person who mentioned oppression against white males.

Actually they prefer to be called jigaboos now

Because they feel the need to reinvent the English language because it was written by white men, and they need to obliterate everything that reminds them of white people.
It somehow makes them feel better. But more than anything, it's just a way to slowly ramp up how much they control and dictate the behaviour of whites until they can finally justify totally enslaving all of our children

CoC(k) sucker

Attached: Linux Blacked.jpg (1008x952, 54K)

>I am especially interested in the person who mentioned oppression against white males.
blatant attempt at phishing, we are not as stupid as you.

Attached: who would win left or pepe.jpg (1024x638, 104K)

Suck the Tranny CoC

Attached: Cory SJW Linux CoC Tranny.jpg (400x400, 27K)

'Coloured' is offensive because it's a retarded thing to say. All skin has a colour. even the degenerates on this board aren't literally #FFFFFF.

Why is PoC acceptable... well, it should be offensive for the same reasons as above, but the difference is the term was invented by non-white people so gained acceptance among progressives.

IMO non-white is the logical term but it would rub many lefties the wrong way.

Shut up faggot

Attached: Foss.jpg (1024x789, 199K)

why can't you just stop abusing small children instead?

>Why do linux programmers cry about having to be nice to people of color and women?
Why do I have to be nice to somebody who has no intention of being nice to me?

Imagine being terrified of emotions. That's you, that is.

>why can't you just stop abusing small children instead?
This. Homosexuals are Pedophiles

Attached: Tranny Pedo Demon Teacher.jpg (800x600, 99K)

Because they dont write good code, same as every other white Male that writes shitty code and gets cussed out of the kernel. Why do they need special treatment? Because they're entitle nigger faggots hell bent on revolution and the extermination of whites.
Step one is normalizing hatred of whites.
Why are you so fucking retarded?

yo jew, let's keep the interview here.

suffice to know that all the so-called "oppressed" people (on scholarship at top-tier schools no less) are being brainwashed into shifting from an internal to an external locus of control. that is, they're not responsible for their own actions, but rather the eternal STRAIGHT WHITE MALE is the cause of all their problems.

this kind of semiotic masturbation is fine for a gender studies curriculum designed to produce insignificant wageslaves, but in computer science, the entire infrastructure of civilization is being converted to general-purpose computers. linux is already insecure enough to cause real chaos without intentionally reducing the security of networked systems because a fat blue-haired dyke with a codeacademy certificate complained on twitter.

I just want shit to work. I literally see this whole Code of Conduct shit show as almost equated to Stalin's purges in 1936. It led to the Soviet Army being total shit because it's most talented Officers being shot, and led to incompetence in the Red Army to it's highest level.

I think I will start using black, demi-black, and non-black now on.

>fat blue-haired dyke with a codeacademy certificate
As this one?

Attached: fat sjw.jpg (183x182, 34K)

White men deny that they are the cause of any problems when history shows that they were the most oppressive people on the planet.

Please domesticate yourselves and accept diversity.

Attached: Dn3bc-NUcAI4L-9.png (866x715, 479K)

And what about Jews?

(you)

Attached: feminists look like this.jpg (1536x1025, 157K)

Positively shit-feared. What's it like living every day shaking with fear at the most innocuous shit? Don't you find it exhausting?

Prove it. I bet you cant point to one thing that was done by (((whites))).

If anybody is willing to speak out about how CoC is oppressing white males, please do so now. Don't assume I am a bad faith actor when I have been so civil and considerate despite multiple hateful slurs. We want your side to be heard. If CoC is oppressing the white males it's something the world should know about, surely.

no shit. what do you think africans would've done if they ever progressed past the stone age? just sat around and not colonized new lands?

Attached: 08999C66-D456-4128-B140-9037A1B6BD99.jpg (599x423, 79K)

I'm against the Code of Conduct. I see the code of conduct like Stalin's purges for the correct reasons. My worry is that thousands of websites will break because the best DEVs would be banned. My worry is that websites will fucking break because you decided to inject your ideology into everything. My worry is that you'll break the internet.

The walled garden of linux has finally been ended. Diversity will give it strength. Straight white men, stop complaining, we just want equality.

>Linux Developers
>lulz.com

No one can be this dumb

>blaming all white men for culture created and perpetuated by Normans
As a pure Saxon descendant I really must ask these people to be more considerate of my ethnicity.
It's like getting mad at the Irish for crimes committed by the Welsh

Fuck you. None of this makes sense. Why prioritize some people feels over what matters, good coding

It's a respected San Francisco publication about yoga towels and "HIV stigma." 370,000 followers.

>we just want your side to be heard gaius I promise
I've heard that one before and seen countless faggot retards fall for the trap only to have it turn into massively bad optics with no benefit whatsoever. You dont give a shit about anything but clicks. Fuck off kike. We can handle our own media speech. If you cant put YOUR OWN NAME on that opinion piece, and take the fall when the rabid horde of trannies turns on you, then you're just another fucking kike nigger.

>(you)
>literally hitler
can confirm

Attached: poor adolf.jpg (960x720, 136K)

Worry, fear, anxiety. It's not healthy, sort your shit out for your own sake, and that of your children--imagine having a father who was afraid of everything all the time, how that would diminish your childhood and cause you to grow up damaged. By any chance were you bullied in school and never got over it?

Why does code need to be "well written" or "secure"? These are both western and patriarchal ideals that don't acknowledge the broad spectrum of people in the world. Maybe you should write code from the greater world instead of your small group and you'd see the values you want might not be the best.

Blaming normans is francophobic bigotry, they were actually norwegians.

whats the official name for this?
CoCGate?
OSSgate?

It's part of the (((plan)))

Attached: 1537675226021.png (2500x1667, 2.52M)

CoC(k)Gate?

"Cock in Ass"
I mean
"CoC in OS"

Actually, history shows Arabs as being by far the most oppressive people on the planet.

m8 your b8 is honking, only fucking idiots are falling for it, and I guess most of Jow Forums are fucking idiots

Attached: 347598734985734.png (1260x854, 629K)

Poster with best guess for his response wins $1000 zimbabwe dollars

Attached: esr2.png (876x335, 39K)

If Linux breaks than thousands of websites will go down. Google, YouTube, Twitter, Yahoo. Many of these Silicon Valley companies rely on Linux, and if you purge many of these coders and break thousands of websites. I just want shit to work, I don't want the economy coming to a halt because some dumb fuck SJWs wanted diversity in a fucking coding community. I don't want you fucking everything up, that's all. Every time an SJW tries to fix something they fuck it up 100 times more than before.

It's a joke obviously, not bait, he's being funny and tongue in cheek. You're literally the only one who fell for the "bait". Kill yourself.

"Debian for Lesbians"

Attached: Lesbian Linux.png (2133x1200, 1.01M)

>asia never had massive genocidal empires spanning entire continents raping and pillaging anyone who was unable to defend themselves for centuries

Those goddamned white people!

Attached: Tranny SJW Linux Tux.png (1080x1440, 382K)

I meant what I said, Francs were inhuman monsters

Itll all work, itll just have NSA and CIA backdoors in everything
Pic related

>the people who invented literally everything good in this world for the past 400+ years and shaped modernity are the most oppressive somehow

Mongol Empire raped Russia

Attached: Haplogroup NO.png (815x597, 169K)

Just for posterity, here's the obvious response to these retarded bait arguments:

If race and sex are just social constructs, then in a race-blind and sex-blind society, there is no difference between the features required by white men and those required by women and "PoC". And, despite the SJW narrative, tech is overwhelmed by pajeets and chinks, without the slightest evidence offered of there being less gay or trans people in tech than in any other STEM field, yet these aspects of diversity are never acknowledged in the supposed white male domination of tech. The complaints of exclusion come overwhelmingly from code of conduct writers (not code writers), development evangelists (not developers), and women's studies activists who've no actual technical training. As it stands, women are hold 20% or more of the positions in tech, yet constitute only 5% of open source contributors. Does this provide evidence of institutionalized oppression, or the exact opposite?

No, I mean "the normans" is fake news to hide the fact they were literally norwegians. And franks had no violent history until savage norwegian dna started to trickle in there because of the normans.

>Rwandan biggers never genocides their brothers and sisters because they "werent black enough"
THOSE GODDAMN WHITE PEOPLE

>Keep in mind this is from an account with 400k followers
Which is weird, because none of their tweets seem to have any likes, comments, or interaction otherwise. Their websites has 11 articles, somethings fucky.
unhype.com/sitemap.xml

Don't know why the fuck I'm posting this on a technology board, but you managed to rustle my jimmies. Romans came in many different skin shades. When calling someone a Roman you have to either specify if you're referring to an inhabitant of Rome(as in the city) or a citizen of the Roman empire. Both are valid, descriptors, people that lived in the city of Rome would have Mediterranean features, olive skin, curly hair etc. while citizens for Rome, depending on the time and location could be German-like blonde and pale or full on black if they were Egyptian for example. Arabs were also common. So saying Romans were not white is fucking stupid, there were tons of Romans that weren't white but a ton of Romans were white. Also, that image has some pottery made in greek style in which the black colour depicted has nothing to do with the skin colour of the people it's representing. In short: you're a fucking moron.

Keep it mind it has 400k followers and it just changed the narrative, so of course you're freaking out.

Anti-CoC == nazi propaganda from racist alt-rights

There's twenty people above replying as if they believe what he's saying, what the fuck are you on about. He's farming (you)'s with shit bait, that the mongoloids here are lapping up.