A psychological test

A psychological test
What are you seeing in this image?

Attached: 900px-Arch-linux-logo.png (900x900, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swaywm.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A logo of Arch Linux, lightweight Linux distribution for computers based on x86-64 architectures.

fat man with massive blue hat

Paraglide

Disorder

Attached: arch xorg config.png (381x399, 29K)

Perfection.

a fat guy looking down at his swollen balls because they have cancer

a fat man with an eiffel tower on his shoulders

An operating system that use the Linux kernel.

it's funny because arch users don't live in 2003 and use wayland

Attached: 1527005223329.jpg (641x4513, 518K)

Attached: arch spurdo.png (512x512, 51K)

a shiv

Illuminati Triangle

Attached: Kawaii Illuminati.jpg (490x367, 38K)

Confirmed for retarded.
I'm asking about the image itself, not the the logo.
It's actually two fencers, one, turned his back to the viewer, with a sword in the bottom right corner, facing his opponent whom you can not see, but whose sword is visible on the left side.

shit devs,
shit distro,

Not all WMs are written for wayland yet, most arch users are tiling autists who have no choice.

Also this meme was created closer to today than 2003.

I see a very large egg, almost moon-sized, appearing above the horizon of a planet's surface, with 'shooting stars' in the heavens above.

Why, what do you freaks see?

>who have no choice
swaywm.org/

it's obviously a girls areola with an erect nip

I am an arch user / tiling autist. Sway is excellent. Recommend compiling the 1.0/wlroots version from source. i3 compatible but looks nicer and cuts out the insecure bloatware that is X.

Does anyone have the other meme like this where the neckbeard introduces arch to the n00b? theres a good subreddit where it would get a lot of upboats.

an egg looking out the mouth of a tunnel at the blue sky

Attached: MSofficeHitlerPoland.gif (144x106, 3K)

Some sort of movie prop weapon.

You asked me what I'm seeing and I told you. As for the image, it's an arrowhead. The one archers use.

why would an arrowhead have notches from impact with other blades?

Two bears high-fiving

The AUR and all its magnificent glory.

the future

An anime ass.

very BIG nipple about to be bitten by a vampire

Niggers

sprölö :DDD

A tiddy with an oversized nipple

a stylized blue A

An arch bleeding edge that doesn't look too structurally sound.

wink wink

>lightweight
I'm sorry. You have schizophrenia.

Funny because Wayland can't do anything unless you run it on X.org.

a lot of middle age men not getting laid

Attached: 1518069554518.jpg (403x403, 27K)

Attached: small pinus arch logo.png (383x321, 25K)

A

It just can't be unseen once seen.

Attached: archfatty.png (230x219, 4K)

why arch users care about bloat in their computers but not from their own body?

Attached: fed.jpg (479x720, 40K)

>ITT: We bash arch because it requires a brain to install and it's only for loser NPCs, haha am I right?.................................. right?

>requires a brain to install
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be able to use Arch. The distro is extremely bleeding-edge, and without a solid grasp of Unix principles most of the benefits will go over a typical user's head. There's also Arch's minimal package manager, which is deftly woven into the system- the minimalistic philosophy draws heavily from CRUX, for instance. Arch users understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the benefits of pacman, to realise that it's not just minimal- it says something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Arch truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in pacman's tendency to break your entire system, which itself is a cryptic reference to Linus Torvald's epic "WE DO NOT BREAK USERSPACE!". I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Judd Vinet's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Arch tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Attached: 1516410628280.png (500x310, 2K)

I'd say it's sized juuuuuuuust right.

an outline of an upside down uvula.

fat belly with a small extrathick dick.

Attached: arch linux.png (791x713, 128K)

Attached: 1535305162832.png (625x620, 19K)

>Linus Torvald's epic "WE DO NOT BREAK USERSPACE!".

RIP. Don't remind me user

>mfw slowly gaining weight due to godawful diet
>mfw installed arch a few months ago
>mfw the meme is real
>mfw no face

It's a terminal and a few essential command line tools out of the box. This is a reference example of what lightweight is, fucking retard.