I want a small back to carry my everyday tech stuff. Mostly: Headphones, mouse, cables, chargers...

I want a small back to carry my everyday tech stuff. Mostly: Headphones, mouse, cables, chargers, portable DAC/amp (about the size of a phone), Phone. Any suggestions?

Attached: T501_008_front[1].jpg (294x294, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

herschel.ca/shop/backpacks/mammoth-backpack-medium?v=10269-01174-OS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You wanna be tacticool right user?

Attached: 32125215152145214213.jpg (580x580, 76K)

The $20 ones on Amazon with the USB port are fine
I use it to bring my laptop and shit to work

Just put it in your pockets faggot

I want a running back to fill out the running game of my favorite NFL team.

Fjallraven Raven 20

herschel.ca/shop/backpacks/mammoth-backpack-medium?v=10269-01174-OS

Attached: 10269-01174-OS_01.jpg.sthumbnails.1000.1250.jpg (768x884, 45K)

What you want is a purse, faggot.

>Come here to post the TOC 20
>See this post

This is actually a good bag though. The LA Police Gear is another budget option to carry mall ninja shit. If you're feeling spendy, get a 5.11 Rush series bag. Otherwise, just get a cheap Jansport or AmazonBasics bag. Has plenty of pockets.

I bought a military style backpack. Perfect for carrying my laptops and they are stylish ready for the happening look

Attached: c0b.jpg (1148x746, 204K)

If you can afford one get a gr1

Attached: gr1black__59229.1530824486.jpg (320x320, 11K)

I know. I even got a velco anime patch to cover the stupid skull.

tactical backpack>everything else

Continuing in the tacticool vein, Vanquest makes excellent packs if you're willing to spend a bit more. (Around $100-150 for most of them.) I have their sling camera pack and love it.

If you buy shit like this, you make yourself a target.

I carried around the latest Alienware shit for years in a free AMD bag. No way I was letting on what I had any more than I did already. Then again I live in the war zone that is D.C. so maybe in a civilized country it's not so bad.

the best backpack is some ironic one you find at a weird convention or event or flea market.

don't buy these fashion photo ones in reality they look cheap shit some fancy apple like photo taken of them doesn't make them good.

dora backpack, people wont steal your shit because they will think you are a psychopath

This

I like my Dakine.

My nigga, i own the vanquest pilum, the quality is amazing.
The sling feature is godlike when on the go, shooting pictures or putting in stuff in/n/out of the bag when walking.
Definitely getting more gear from them.

Samsonite makes a bunch of different sized backpacks for laptops. I've been using one daily for years to travel with my company and personal laptops. Got it at newegg on discount. Check the Samsonite site.