This confuses and enrages the zoomer

>this confuses and enrages the zoomer

Attached: das-keyboard-2.jpg (800x481, 77K)

>this confuses and enrages the boomber

Attached: zee.jpg (800x450, 39K)

have fun with your mechanical cringeboard i guess? i highly doubt anyone who isn't literally autistic has every key on the keyboard memorized.

>Cherry MX

Attached: 1537756972517.jpg (640x480, 143K)

>*sips detergent*

>blank keyboard
on a scale of 1-10 that gets 15 points on being zoomer.

What am i looking at

not an argument. best of luck with your memetech. we all think you're very, very cool.

What model is this? Looks pretty cash money

Attached: 0c1a47aa51.jpg (659x415, 35K)

>implying this isn't something a 22 yo soilent working in gay francisco would use

Das keyboard 2. Not made anymore. The case is based of the model M. You can still buy model M's from unicomp. The model M has better switches IMO.

The model m has meme ruberdome switches and 2kro

based and redpilled

>paying more than $3 for a keyboard
found the zoomer

Attached: kys.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Based on Model M, it's not worth getting because the older IBM model M keyboards are huge and need a special converter to make them work.
Unicomp makes more modern looking keyboards but they're shit.

Just buy a modern keyboard that looks oldschool.

Uhhhh

Attached: 20180916_103427.jpg (357x419, 90K)

The underlying switch may be a rubber dome but it feels nothing like a rubber dome in any way shape or from

Any recommendations for a new one that looks old school? I quite like the style of the Model M keyboard but Unicomp ones just aren't that cool.

Attached: Fritzi_GSD_puppy.jpg (1270x800, 201K)

Only a brainlet spends money on a keyboard, when a $6 keyboard does the same job.

Attached: doofus.jpg (474x237, 18K)

yeah we all have the letters memorized autismo, no shit. go ahead and find the + key, the ] key, the ^ key without looking. try it.

>cringeboard
damn dude you sure let stupid shit get your panties in a knot

Looks like a Model M painted to look like a Das.

Are you even serious?

Attached: 7xnYdg5.jpg (543x480, 146K)

>t. retarded zoomer
The Model M uses buckling springs with a membrane under them. They're nothing like rubber domes.
IBM did make some Model Ms with true rubber domes, but nobody with half a brain bought them.

>Not an argument.
You didn't even provide anything to argue against. You just said something retarded and he suggested that you are a Zoomer.

but that one has symbols on the keys! how can i show off my epic typing skills to the other suicidal office drones at my low paying dead end jobif my keyboard has symbols on the keys!?

I wasn't aware that every office worker was an autist.

You are now.

what's that thing, grandpa?

What model is that keyboard?

There's the Model F62 and F77 from "modelfkeyboards". They look pretty cool but there's a waiting list to get them and they're quite expensive.
You might also like the look of the Cherry G80. They're kind of cheap and not as good quality as some more expensive keyboards but they are still a good solid keyboard that you might like the aesthetics of.

Attached: DSC_8554.jpg (2894x1880, 173K)

seriously nigger? this the type of shit Jow Forums likes now?

Attached: 1323123516269.jpg (600x600, 51K)

I've been using the computer all my life and I still can't find it on my first try without looking

>forget where that one shitty special character was
>have to google "keyboard layout" like some idiot
ses

>Jow Forums is one person
What's wrong with it exactly though? Probably some of the best modern buckling spring keyboards you can get, assuming they're as good as they claim to be, supporting NKRO and USB. Also seems to fit the criteria of "new keyboard that looks old-school".

>tfw got it right first try
t. boomer

I use a G6.V2, It's really nice.

Attached: SteelSeries-6Gv2_small.jpg (1392x800, 129K)

>i highly doubt anyone who isn't literally autistic has every key on the keyboard memorized.
fucking brainlets

lazy memers can't photoshop gun guy's keyboard into this picture

>only a brainlet spends money on a power drill when a screwdriver does the same job
>only a brainlet spends money on a nail gun when a hammer does the same job
>only a brainlet spends money on a table saw when a hand saw does the same job

Know how I know you don't do anything productive?

Are you a fucking secretary or something? Besides, it's not proven at all that mechanical keyboards have any effect on typing speed.

only a brainlet would spend money on a proper computer chair when this bad boy does the same job for $10

Attached: 1517961084910.jpg (1572x2285, 159K)

based

I regret spending money on my mesh computer chair. I got sick of it and stole a wooden chair from the kitchen, and I've never been happier.

it's been how fucking long and unicomp still hasn't made a space saver model.

>have fun with your mechanical cringeboard i guess? i highly doubt anyone who isn't literally autistic has every key on the keyboard memorized.

Attached: mwc.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

Attached: 1518495944262.png (800x692, 482K)

that chair would be like $500 or more senpai
I am too poor

did he die

I think my glutes would be aching after a while tho. Any cheap alternatives?

look for free logs on craigslist

> Das keyboard 2. Not made anymore. The case is based of the model M. You can still buy model M's from unicomp. The model M has better switches IMO.

No, that's the Dar Keyboard I, I have the Das Keyboard II and it's nothing like that.

The 1 doesn't have mech switches, the 2 has, it's all MX Blue.

Still works after +10 years.

Must admit I see alot less 8-19 year old pc gamers than any other time and most pre builts and used pcs are cheap as fuck.
Retards don't even play mobile games let alone decent ones
Idk brehs I guess normies are dropping gaming and personal computing as a hobby just to sit on their pocket personal computers with a touch screen.
What we need is good games and applications to bring Della's back to the platform but gaming gear has gone niche again $500 keyboard (mechanical) Jewish typewriter and retarded $1400usd gpus with no games that support them AND just coming out of the Intel dark ages of 2010-2017 with historic high ram prices as well as a flopped mining boom making everyone dump cheap gear is the perfect time to buy used and new old stock like pascal Ryzen 1xxx and cunts still don't.
Idk brehs I guess now it all goes back to being niche again like the 50-80s before the big boom
I for one kinda like it means less retards on the games I play and I ignore social media entirely so I idgaf what pop culture clanks on about.
Sjws have even ruined mainstream Linux with coc and developers ruined most modern videogames and programs as well
Conflicted feels
T. 27 year old boomer

Attached: 1537449738234.jpg (640x640, 57K)

I'll look into that lol. Might be kool

what games do you play? League and WoW seem to be more full of retards and children than ever

Attached: 1536315538683.jpg (800x668, 52K)

I first read about those in CPU magazine (Computer Power User)
I don't really get it.
If you're not looking at the keyboard, why would it bother you if there are characters.
In order to properly enjoy this absence of character, you would need to look down at the keyboard.

Wow, so cool. Thinking outside the crate.

Too bad I won't find it in my region's layout.

this

LMAO

letter printing changes the feel of the key. side printing master race.

Attached: 1527119395546.jpg (425x319, 12K)

or there could be a proper finish over the character.
whatever floats your boat, man.

not gonna lie I really like the amazon keyboard for typing.

ye

I have the 4th edition ultimate as pictured with cherry mx blues, unfortunately i spilled coffee on it but what a coincidence i came across this thread because i just took it all apart today to clean and get working again :)

Attached: DK-4-Ultimate-Brown_1024x1024.jpg (1023x551, 46K)

>spending 1400 dollars for a GPU that will be a paperweight in 4 years
>not spending 100 dollars on a decent keyboard that will last for 50 years
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Agreed, but yet again, what if you spill coffee over it like i did mine, its a lot easier to clean a membrane keyboard than it is to clean a mechanical.

Attached: 1502922036045.gif (262x228, 30K)

> he thinks quantity is better than quality
also the flatter the kb, the better for your carpal tunnel, nigga
tl;dr: the kb op posted is absolute shit

you buy new switches (gaterons my nigga) and solder them in.

just message someone on craigslist (any listing as long as they'll meet you at their house) and start bidding on chairs you can't see anyone using.
make it clear that your max bid is around 2 dollars.

All of mine are pretty fucked at the moment, would be one thing if i trashed only a few keys but a ton of them are sticky now, i ran the motherboard/switches under some water with the keycaps removed and did some button mashing and plan to let it sit under a fan for a week or so to dry. Hopefully it will feel better once its back together.

Can you provide me with a rundown on the guy?

Attached: Multitasking.jpg (480x360, 37K)

How the fuck am I supposed to use this shit? It doesn't have 8 billion RBG leds on it.

... i have one
It was given to me by a local Bank
No idea about the buckling spring feeling, but I lowkey prefer the rubberdome model M to my actual mechanical keyboard

When you use a keyboard for so long that all the print faded out but you are too damn lazy/poor to buy a new one
I'm surprised that my keyboard still work to this day

Just buy new keycaps for it :^)

Shift+8
Under 0
Shift+8
May not be accurate, thats what i remembered.
t.phone poster

No, they separate keys fuck me.

millennial here, the only keys that I hesitate pressing blindly are scroll lock and whatever else that is next to it. I just don't use those keys

I'm also using a Swedish set of keycaps despite only using the US layout and the Russian layout to type, so you actually have to ignore the keycaps in order to use this keyboard the way I'm using it. I have the entire Russian layout memorized, including all the symbols. well, just like everyone else in russia who is not tech illiterate

Siege atm
Single player stuff doesn't interest me any more

>this boomer has to look at his keyboard to type
just get a blank board and learn qmk

Attached: 1532431855336.png (630x281, 49K)

They make special keyboards for zoomers.
Get one of those.

Attached: asus-rog-strix-flare-rgb-mechanical-keyboard`-1000px-v1-0002.jpg (1000x412, 64K)

Lol I just get gamer shit and turn the LEDs off I've been doing it since the 00s when rbg took off
More like 1-2 years no way they are gonna take over 2 years to bring out turing 2 ((ampere)) on 7nm like they waited 2.5 years to go from pascal to turing

>brehs
I'm not your "breh", and you should use a comma before directly addressing someone.
>Della's
???
>Retards don't even play mobile games let alone decent ones
Not playing video games doesn't sound that retarded to me.

>not occasionally playing videogames
Also I meant fellas damn autocuckrect
I'll call u breh If I wunna brah and comma where ever the fuck I want, fag'

>damn autocuckrect
Dumb phoneposter.

+]^

Lol keyboomer

t. dumb boomer

Attached: 1537882446835.png (1440x1557, 738K)

It is cheaper/easier to not do anything

>Look at me, im so hardcore that my keyboard is all blank.
Gen X tards...go listen to your Limp Bizkit CD

>forget
Don't.

I’ve owned a blank DAS Keyboard since 2008. it’s really not that hard to use.

It doesn’t even need to be blank. Zoomers can’t type at all.

Is that Miranda? I wanna wife her.

Anyone who buys such keyboards has accepted the fact that he will die an incel.

how old are zoomers?

FRED DURST IS A NATIONAL TREASURE YOU FUCKING COMMIE