Post your addons!

Post your addons!

Attached: Firefox Addon List-fs8.png (1158x1626, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robertheaton.com/2018/07/02/stylish-browser-extension-steals-your-internet-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus christ

You arent doing it right
You should ONLY have ublock origin and umatrix

/thread

And violentmonkey

can confirm. OP's browser has herpes.

Attached: 1394836390924.jpg (400x400, 46K)

What do you use it for

redditchanX

Bloat

So its ublock and umatrix then

All of these are botnets

Wrong.

Try again.

Are you all scared of posting your addons?
This is an imageboard after all

>disable webrtc
about:config
>gif blocker
ublock rule
>canvasblocker
pretty sure about:config has fingerprinting protection options for canvas elements
>privacy possum
most likely placebo but ive never used it

lastpass is botnet
accessing youtube at all is botnet, use youtube-dl
ublock, decentraleyes, violentmonkey, and stylus are useful
not gonna comment on the rest of that shit

>muh addons r bad
kys yourself

not at all what i said, you underage faggot

I, too, used to have a billion addons, but not anymore.

Attached: 78d081c5e4.png (480x279, 105K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 06.03.03.png (2742x2028, 193K)

IceCat doesn't seem to like any of the WebRTC disabling addons in the mozilla store.

Coincidence Detector and ublock origin are the only addons you need

umatrix is really annoying so I uninstalled

Attached: 1515855664561.png (965x287, 18K)

>knowingly making your browser more vulnerable with all these shitty add-ons.
unlock and that's it.

>found the phone poster

Over/under on the VSS with 10+ tabs open? 2GB at least, right?

>tfw living under a rock and just updated from version 54 to latest
holy shit the browser is so fast now. I really miss tabmixplus tho.

Attached: firefox_2018-09-26_00-25-29.png (1851x1088, 106K)

no WebAPI Manager

its like you retards want to be tracked

not essential

please direct us to the botnet part of the source code

uBlock dev shilling his botnet addons on Jow Forums again, what a surprise.

:S

Attached: Add-ons Manager - Mozilla Firefox.png (1123x683, 51K)

>Disabled WebRTC
>uBlock
That's kind of redundant.

mostly just the basic stuff

Attached: addons.jpg (865x585, 127K)

You can disable RTC from about:config.
media.peerconnection.enabled set to false

Suggestions:
Distill Web Monitor
Copy Link Text
Copy Selected Links
Dark Reader
Page Cache Archiver

Why are we using stylus instead of stylish again?

YOU should
Let ME now better what I should have

robertheaton.com/2018/07/02/stylish-browser-extension-steals-your-internet-history/

I dunno why someone would use Stylish anyway when you can install userstyles as userscripts in *monkey.

Thanks, missed that.

>pretty sure about:config has fingerprinting protection options for canvas elements
And it's useless. Most stuff it changes are irrelevant, such as resolution, operating system and time zone. Shit that don't matter. Canvas fingerprinting still works so you're still uniquely defined. By altering it continuously makes tracking impossible. (As the rest can at most make you 1 in 10000.)

>use youtube-dl
Invidious and the user scripts for redirect/embedding are a thing you know.

I only use UO.

Attached: 1464567216658.jpg (256x256, 22K)

uBlock good enough for me.

Yeah, but if you don't use RTC better disable it from the browser. Does a better job.

Attached: WebRTC Leak Test - IP Address Discovery - Media Device ID Fingerprint - BrowserLeaks.com - Mozilla F (1380x1287, 281K)

privacy.resistFingerprinting also spoofs canvas fingerprint to the tor browser's value, so it doesn't "still work" but you're better off using tor / tor browser at that point (unless everyone ends up sending the same fingerprint, which isn't likely unless mozilla decides to force it on by default for everyone)

randomising your canvas fingerprint each request with the addon stands out on its own, so it doesn't make the addon any more powerful than the static fingerprint

an aside: the web is simply getting too powerful at this point, so the only surefire way to avoid its fingerprinting is to avoid it altogether, when possible. even stuff like disabling your javascript has its own fingerprint because relatively few people browse the web without js. i'm more concerned about the security of my browser than the fingerprinting, so disabling some of the useless technologies i encounter is an acceptable solution for me, but still i try to find alternatives to a big bloated browser. i use my mail client more, not only for email, but also for rss feeds and newsgroups. get a mail client that renders at most basic HTML, like claws-mail, and you already decrease your attack/fingerprint surface.

we're gonna have to break free of the web-browser-for-everything cycle sooner or later and maybe seek out cross-platform toolkits, in order to replace steaming shit like webapps and electron

see because your best bet is refraining from your browser when another application can work just as well. i use ytdl+mpv for watching youtube, and for watching twitch i additionally have the Chatty java program to view chat alongside the video in mpv (yes, you could also use an irc client for this, but it's difficult to keep track of emotes and some other stuff).

Attached: Screenshot.png (637x352, 43K)

Adsbypasser legacy
Linkify plus plus
And some custom scripts

>not essential
You don't know what's best for everyone, user.

Attached: addons.png (1919x1079, 206K)

tampermonkey (Jow Forums X), ublock, vimium and leechblock

>By altering it continuously makes tracking impossible.
It makes you stand out as "one of those IPs whose canvas fingerprint changes constantly". That's likely to be a small enough group that all the other identifying things about your browser and request patterns in general have more identifying power than otherwise. Fingerprint poisoning techniques are one of those things that should vary by IP, at a minimum.

>get a mail client that renders at most basic HTML, like claws-mail, and you already decrease your attack/fingerprint surface.
You're that weirdo who actually uses a mail client. It makes requests using a different referrer and doesn't load e.g. tracking pixels in at all the same way. You stand out like a cockroach in a school uniform.

Attached: 1517846645470.png (637x909, 62K)

oh yeah im definitely worried about tracking when i host my own mailserver

>leechblock
>LeechBlock is not compatible with Firefox 57+.
Fuck