Pre-register to vote

What did google mean by this?

Attached: chrome_2018-09-25_21-47-25.png (605x246, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daily.bandcamp.com/2018/09/25/bandcamp-voting-rights-fundraiser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Fuck Trump" as usual.

politics are technology, thanks google
it means to register to vote, and then go out and vote.
just make sure you dont accidentally vote for a party that uses mob mentality and gatekeeping tactics in contributor agreements! good luck

Inb4 faggot posts
>I wish we could stop talking about politics and go back to talking about technology

I wish we could stop talking about politics and go back to talking about technology

In after faggot complains about things that haven't even posted yet.

google is an incredibly politically biased organization, just look at their leaked "TGIF" all hands meeting after trump was elected. all their execs where whining and implying they're going to "change things"

WE WUZ KANGS

I wish I could talk about technology without someone posting pictures of people eating shit

Google is more of a cult than a biased organization.

you can be a cult and biased at the same time, your entire cult is just biased then ;)
but yes, theyre incredibly cultish

Voting in the USA is a joke. We expect our elections to actually reflect the result of how people voted but the results are completely unverifiable from a technological standpoint. We cannot verify if our votes are being counted accurately when computers running proprietary software are doing the counting. As it turns out, CHILDREN are capable of hacking our electoral system.

vote for people to change that.

>vote for change
Change is only worse in the long run, retard.

The idiots are taking over this country.

>retard
>complains about voting being a joke, and doesn't provide a viable alternative
there's a big difference between "vote for change" and "vote for people to change(fix) the problems that you stated"
i'm not the obama voter you think i am

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but We're probably less than 20 years from the collapse of our constitutional republic.

Based and redpilled, "democracy" and republics fail once again

interesting to see someone else say that, i started saying something similar about 10 years ago. still doesnt change the fact that we should do whatever we can to prevent this from turning into an even bigger shitshow.

daily.bandcamp.com/2018/09/25/bandcamp-voting-rights-fundraiser/

>... whether the country stays on its current path, or renews its commitment to democracy.
>...states have passed new, restrictive voting laws since 2010 ... tightening of voter ID requirements ...
>...get out to the polls on November 6th—it’s not hyperbole to say that our future depends on it.

Californian companies may as well just say "fuck Drumpf!" at this point.

They probably mean you should register to vote, if you haven't already

Jews registering more illegals to vote in the mid-terms.

Attached: jew face.png (590x639, 211K)

nothing ever changes though, user

If it's so easy then why don't you hack yourself into being president?

>...states have passed new, restrictive voting laws since 2010 ... tightening of voter ID requirements ...
God forbid the people who vote are actually legal citizens.

>muh illegals
Nice excuse drumpfie

>he lives in a state stupid enough to employ electronic voting machines
paper ballot master race reporting in
feels good man

Attached: 01-r_hermione_e001.jpg (799x1200, 193K)

based

Google told me to watch a movie trailer a couple of days ago. It's weird when they do this. I don't like it when they send me messages about traffic and the weather in what they guess is my location, too.

Attached: Screenshot_20180921-204119.png (1080x1920, 421K)

>What did google
What did *a bunch of pajeet nerds