Fell for the CS degree meme

>fell for the CS degree meme
>stuck in boomerville working minimum wage helping boomers use the office printer
>40k student loan debt keeps rising
Why did I listen to you losers.

Attached: 1520526531275.jpg (320x320, 11K)

How do you even do this? Did you not apply to any decent jobs? Are you completely autistic? Are you only going to accept ultra-prestigious roles?

No one else has any problems getting a good paying job irl, yet here people screech constantly. I just cannot get it.

Attached: ep_chart_001.png (1920x1080, 101K)

We're all boomers user. You fell for our trap
Now come upstairs and help me figure out how to get my AppleID

>student
>well-paying job
Yeah, no.

>people posting on Jow Forums
>constantly complain because they can't land a job
>make up these absurd scenarios to try and discredit the single best degree field there is
>literally one of the highest paying fucking garenteed jobs in the world right now and these asocial spoiled NEETs take pride in not working it

Gee I wonder what the correlation could be.

A degree doesn't compensate for being dumb and going to a shit uni. If you had a brain wou would've done EE, maths, or physics, anyway.

Hes graduated apparently. Sure as student your stuck in min wage/manual work world but he's not a student apparently.

>A degree doesn't compensate for being dumb and going to a shit uni. If you had a brain wou would've done EE, maths, or physics, anyway.
In the uk most ok jobs just require "a degree", irrlevenat if it's a meme degree from the shittest uni, no idea why. Good jobs it obviously matters a lot more.

>Now come upstairs and help me figure out how to get my AppleID
i'll do it, only if i can throw you down the stairs.
> being this fucking bitter
get fucked, cunt.

>> being this fucking bitter
>get fucked, cunt.
Your story doesn't agree with the facts and sounds very far fetched. It sounds like NEET cope

I build pcs for zoomers. If they are using a part I want I tell them it got lost in shipping

>tfw self-taught master race
>learn coding and web design for free
>€26k job, €0 debt

kys dumb zoomer

>get CS degree
>~$30,000 debt
>get job instantly as I did an internship
>pay off debt in less than 2 years
you are a failure only by your own doing, don't blame the world for your shortcomings

> tfw country has no interest student loans

Attached: evil-lain.png (1520x855, 771K)

You can always move to India and work in a call center.

Same, but I got a meme IT degree, make 22/hr almost 5 years after graduating doing desktop support. Training for my MCSA Server 2016 to hopefully get a more challenging better paying job within a year.

Self employ you dumb faggot.

Attached: 500_F_76895999_hwh4zLNRBgH3Hxx0PFD5OlwMvoZMKwBr.jpg (500x334, 59K)

I work in cyber security and my degree is in philosophy, never taken any math beyond algebra 2, lel.

I always wanted to do philosophy but went for economics because I didn't wanna end poor.

Kinda happy to see that it worked for you user.

Get into an msp doing cloud shit

anything less than a bachelors is the same as not even having a high school diploma. even having a high school diploma is the same as not having one lol.

I picked computer networks am I also fucked?

europe has 99 problems but paid education isn't one

kekked

Maybe the kids getting associates just picked the wrong field and got general studies degrees

Single best maybe behind doctors and engineers

You're only fucked if you're an idiot who applies for zero internships and has zero motivation.

You can get a job fairly easily if you just try. OP is a fucking retard playing the victim card because he probably spent his entire course playing wow and jacking off to cartoon wimin.

That'll be fine then.
Should I start doing some micky mouse jobs for a couple of years to fatten my CV up a bit or try for a proper IT job straight after uni?

I worked during my degree on a few projects for free.

You can always ask local businesses for this sort of unpaid work so you can fill your CV out.

Nothing wrong with doing micky mouse jobs if you have a plan in mind. Just don't get stuck there.

>not moving out of boomerville and starting at 100k$ in the SV
You muhriccans got it easy desu

>unpaid work
Christ i'm not that desperate!
I'll start my own company if that's the kind of shit you need to do to get a simple IT job.

Upaid work which landed me a £60k job because it's about who you know. Going to a business to showcase your skills gets you noticed.

Fair enough you've got a point there.
Would you mind if I asked you where abouts in the UK this was if it was in the UK?

Manchester

I almost became you.

Attached: q.png (831x397, 50K)

You're giving me a lot of extra hope user!
I'll keep a nosy out!

based

i spent my entire college days playing wow and jerking off but still landed a job from the internship i did in junior year

Winland give 1/4 discount from zero interest loan if you graduate in 5yrs master degree. Also school's free

It's difficult to get jobs on an oversaturated market.

>cant get hired to show boomers how to use a printer because i dont have a $40k piece of paper

CS degrees are a fucking joke. You losers do it to yourselves.
lurk moar

Attached: pathetic.png (700x483, 360K)

>he doesn't have the discipline to take it ez for 4 years and obtain his $60k piece of paper that literally everyone else has

>took a shit teir IT job after having a CS degree
sounds like a personal problem user, how about actually trying to land a good job instead

Attached: butter.jpg (392x253, 91K)

>All degrees are the same
Your chart is shit and tells us nothing of value.

You should have gone to welding school. Welding is manly and it smells great.

Why did you go into office IT with a CS degree? You should be a programmer or a serious sysadmin (aka "devops").
Welding does smell good, but if you REALLY enjoy the smell of welding or gasoline it's a sign of mineral deficiency.

Oh shit, I definitely have a mineral deficiency then.

It's tough to be a doctor. One of my parents is a psychiatrist and their jobs is hell. If I am going to work 60-80 hour weeks, I'd rather get shares and have nobody trying to literally kill me when they recognize me in the street.

This
>not taking 18k of goverment backed negative interest loan and investing it into highly diversified ETF's
>not getting 30% of the loan paid by goverment when you graduate
[spoiler]>not moving to a country with lower taxation right after PhD[/spoiler]

>go to shit college
>can't get good jobs afterwards
Thanks mom and dad, I love working shitty minimum wage jobs the rest of my life because you chose to support my sisters financial future instead of mine so I had to go to a really shitty state university that was right next to a native american ghetto, because it was the cheapest thing I could find. Yeah, spending millions for my sister to go to a really expensive school for a fucking language meme degree sure was helpful for everyone in the family, you dumbfucks.

Specialize and maybe get a better degree. "Computer Science" meanwhile theres shit like Artificial Intelligence or Cyber Security.

But you DIDN'T listen. I always fucking post DO NOT GO TO CS. Go for a Math major and a CS minor. You fucking idiot lol get fucked.

>parents make 6 figures but have no intent to pay for a cent of my tuition or fees
>apply for student loans
>"user your parents are making plenty of money, looks like you don't need any need-based loans"
>best i can get is like 10% of loans being interest free
>worse off than people who were raised dirt poor because they can at least get some of it paid for them
based murrica

What if I suck at writing proofs?

Surely, you must understand that these things are to be learned...right? You only suck at things because you don't understand.

Your fault for not moving to Liberal Megacity and making 300k starting

We warned you user. Now you gotta move to the liberal coasts and pay 3k a month in rent and hope you land that 100k a year gig.

>be "liberal" (you meant leftists, user) megacity
>Making $300K/yr
>Cost of living is $450K/yr
>Have to live with several coworkers just to break even

>CS degree
>technician work
This seems to happen a lot, and it always seems weird to me.

At this point I don't even care about society anymore, due to other factors as well. I just want to watch it all burn down and see normies and roastys faces when their materialistic vapid lifestyles vanish with the wind, and are reduced back to their natural states of being meat shields and cock sleeves respectively.

>Student loan is only 40k
Oh user, I dont feel bad for you
Mines gonna be more than double that when Im done

Attached: 1535245326306.png (248x287, 46K)

>mfw student debt is limited to 10k here
feels good being a yuro"poor"

top kek

Move; apply outside of your area and fucking move.

I went from CS to IT, took part of a master's before finding a good job. The skills you develop on your own matter, the paper is just there to get you through the door.

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-150209.png (1080x1920, 151K)

>Career advice.
>Doesn't even have a career.
Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-150323.png (1080x1920, 300K)

I wish this was a joke.

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-150436.png (1080x1920, 364K)

>getting a degree just because Jow Forums says

Attached: buzzlightyear.jpg (480x382, 17K)

>be me
>final semester of IT degree
>"Oh shit better apply for jobs..." (already have job in marketing that pays ok)
>apply for VR/AR junior dev job ($65k starting) and Business Intelligence intern job ($50k)
>get offered VR/AR position
>company offering the BI internship have just offered me position in the BI team skipping the internship
>($75k starting)

This is what happens when you're personable and can talk to people. Unfortunately for Jow Forums chad's like me will always take jobs off them, leaving morsels for the trannys and minorities to scoop up after the firm realises they've hired too many chads.

Nice, I'm happy for you user. I wish you all the luck.

Pretty accurate. I apparently crushed a bunch of Masters students getting my position because none of them could actually talk their way through an interview. I didn't think I was amazing, but apparently some of them couldn't even answer basic questions about what they'd been doing in school or what their hobbies were (technical or otherwise).
Thinking back to the waiting room I was asking other people there the same questions just trying to strike up some sort of conversation and none of them were good at talking.